Rumours about me and the pigeon!?

Enemies become best friends become lovers?

Kevin's POV

Hah!? How can Kiseop-hyung be together with AJ! He must have used a charm over Kiseop! Grrrrr.. that cat is really naughty and cunning in his own ways! I'm so annoyed with him! What happens if Kiseop doesn't hang out with me and Hoon but instead, he's going to hang out with Kim freaking Jaeseop!? Ahhhh! I'm so upset with him! He was the one who hated AJ first, then he suddenly likes him! Ahhhhhhhh! I'm going out of my mind! I was walking around the cafeteria, obviously cursing AJ for taking my best friend away. In the middle of cursing the cat, Hoon came running towards me in a shocked face. I stopped cursing and took a look at my other best friend.

"Hoon? Are you okay?" He held my arms tightly in shock.

"Hoon..?"

"K-Kevin..haven't you heard?" I frowned slightly.

"Heard what..? Hoon, tell me. What happened?"

"People are spreading rumours about you and Eli." My eyes widened. Me and that pea-brain pigeon!? No waaaaaaaaaay!

"What!?" I screamed in shock and anger. Hoon nodded.

"Students heard about Kiseop and AJ, and they thought the same thing will happen to you and him!" I froze in place. Who on earth started this rumour..Then, someone struck in my mind.

"Hoony.. I think I know who started this rumour first." Hoon looked at me immediately with eyes widened.

"Don't tell me the person whom you think started it first was.." I looked at him.

"Eli." We both said in unison. I literally growled lowly and Hoon was freaked out.

"Kevin..?"

"I'm gonna kill that pigeon."

"Kev-"

"I'm really gonna kill that pigeon." Before Hoon could stop me, I was walking to where the kingkas were and where AJ had our Kiseop-hyung in his tight embrace. After I kill that pigeon, I'm gonna kill that cat as well. No one. Can. Ever. Stop. Me.

 

A/N: Ahahahaha! Sorry for making Kevin scary in this chapter! Don't worry, I don't think he will kill Eli and AJ ^^ I'm sure you will see the sweet and kind Kevin with a loving and touchy Eli. Hehe.