Working together..to bring each other closer?

Best friends...with benefits?

Ever since AJ and Hoon arrived at U-Kiss' dorm, Kevin and Eli knew that they both had feelings for Kiseop and Soohyun respectively so they decided to pester them. Eli and Kevin were in Dongho's room, since the maknae was asleep on Kevin's bed(who knew how he got there at the first place). They were planning on how to pester from what they call, Soohoon and 2seop. 

"So..I think we should go for Soohoon first. I mean, we know Soohyun and Kiseop but we barely know Hoon and AJ and everyone knows how Hoon is such a softie and AJ is like..I don't know, scary?" Kevin told Eli.

"True, AJ freaks me out too. Hopefully he doesn't do anything to our innocent Kiseoppie!" Kevin nodded at Eli's saying. After a long silence, Kevin and Eli worked separately before merging their ideas. Kevin smiled at their plan.

"From what we have, I believe we can make Soohoon and 2seop come true. Right, Eli?" He smiled at an excited Kevin. Eli felt that after working closely with Kevin, he has gotten more attracted to the fish and sometimes, he could even feel that Kevin has somehow developed feelings for Eli. Kevin was researching on the laptop while Eli was randomly scribbling korean words(which doesn't make any sense). But since Eli had confidence he was writing the correct , he walked towards Kevin while staring at his paper for any visible mistakes so as to not embarrass himself in front of his crush. At the same time, Kevin got up and the chair he was sitting on was automatically pushed back. When he turned around, he saw Eli's face close to his own face. Now, Kevin could see his features properly: Small face, cute eyes and good-looking lips. Meanwhile, Eli's heart was beating faster and faster every second.

What the hell am I doing? Was I going to kiss Kevin? Even if I would..would he..accept me?, Eli thought to himself. He knew that Kevin accepted him because he kept inching closer and closer to Eli's lips. Eli immediately reacted and leaned closer. Few seconds later, Kevin and Eli were kissing each other. When Eli pulled away, his lips were a hair width away from Kevin's lips. Eli smiled at Kevin, who were blushing and smiled shyly back.

"Love you, Fishy."

"L-Love you too, Pigeon."