Breaking the news to the other members / A replacement of two

Best friends...with benefits?

Soohyun, after crying, fell asleep on the couch. He was still thinking about their former members, Xander and Kibum. He just couldn't break the news to the others; he knew how they would react. Meanwhile, Kiseop, who was already awake, got up from his bed and went out of his room. He walked to the living room and saw Soohyun lying on the couch. He smiled at his silly hyung and ran to his room to get a blanket and laid it over him. While walking to the kitchen, he stepped on Xander's and Kibum's farewell notes. Since he didn't know, out of curiosity, he picked it up and read one of the notes, which happened to be Kibum's. His eyes widened at the note and tears streamed down his face. Little did he know, Soohyun had woken up and when he sat up, he saw Kiseop, holding the notes, crying. His eyes widened and he got up and hugged Kiseop. He broke down and almost crumpled the notes.

"They already left us, hyung.." 

"Who left us, hyungs?" Kevin, Dongho and Eli perked up from behind the wall with curious looks.

Here we go then, Soohyun thought to himself.

"Guys..I have to break a piece of news to you all."

"Really? Are we going on a holiday?" Kiseop shook his head with flowing tears down his pink-tinted cheeks.

"Kiseoppie? Why are you crying?"

"Xander..and Kibum..had already left U-Kiss..Officially.. For some personal reasons." After hearing what Kiseop said, Kevin and Dongho laughed.

"Hahaha, good morning joke, Kiseop-hyung. Tell us, Soohyun-hyung." Dongho joked around and Soohyun and Kiseop just stared at him. 

"You're joking, hyungs." Kevin spoke up and suddenly, both of them sobbed.

"Mummy left us!" Both of them cried out and Kiseop cried more. Eli shed a few tears but tried to hold back to be strong. Soohyun was lost; he didn't know what to do next. Then, he took his phone from his pajamas pocket and dialled the manager's number. He placed the phone on his ear.

"Manager-hyung.."

"Soohyun?"

"I told them about Xander and Kibum."

"That's good but I know how you feel. It was hard telling them. But don't worry, U-Kiss will not be a 5 member boyband but two new members will be replacing Kibum and Alexander. Anyway, I have to go. Call me if you need anything." After the beep, Soohyun puts his phone back into his pocket.

"Soohyun-hyung?" He looked at Eli who was looking at him curiously then he looked down.

"All of you, be prepared. New members will be replacing Kibum and Xander." Eli and Kiseop immediately looked at Soohyun with shocked faces except for Kevin and Dongho who shot an angry look at Soohyun. He knew this would happen; the replacement of their most beloved members.