The arrival of the two new members

Best friends...with benefits?

 

It has been one week and nothing has changed in the U-Kiss dorm. Kevin was still ignoring the members while Dongho still kept himself locked in his room. Eli was still mad at Soohyun. The only member who was fine with everything was Kiseop, since he has a caring and kind nature. Kiseop was in the kitchen, cooking up lunch with Eli, who had randomly joined him in cooking lunch. Soohyun sighed as he plopped down the couch. He was about to fall asleep when his phone rang. Once again, he took his phone out from his pocket and answered the call.
 
"Manager-hyung?"
 
"Ahh, Soohyun. I have great news for you." Soohyun's heart skipped a beat when he heard "great news". He knew that this was coming.
 
"R-Really? W-What is it?"
 
"Soohyun? Are you okay?" He felt a lump forming in his throat, and couldn't utter a word.
 
"Soohyun?"
 
"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Just s-shocked about that.." The manager laughed.
 
"I'm glad you know what I'm talking about but..I'll just tell anyway. I have found two replacements for Alexander and Kibum. Amazing, right?" Soohyun froze in place.
 
"Y-Yeah.."
 
"I will be coming with them tomorrow so, be prepared. Tell the others too."
 
"Wait, Manager-hyung!" 
 
"Yes, Soohyun?" He was curious to find out who the replacements are.
 
"Who are the new members?" The manager laughed once again before a long silence.
 
"Well, tell me then!"
 
"Oh, Soohyun. Don't be nervous. They are just people just like all of you." Then, there was another silence.
 
"Manager-hyung? Who are the new members?" Soohyun asked again but this time, calmly.
 
"Jaeseop and Hoon."