Two notes breaks one's heart

Best friends...with benefits?

Next day, Soohyun sat up on his bed and looked to his right. He wondered where his room mate, Kibum had gone to. He got up and exited his room. He looked around the dorm for Kibum but failed to even find him. He went back to his room and opened the closet to find Kibum's bag gone. Finally, he decided to jump to his final conclusion: Kibum had left the dorm. He ran to the hall for something since he knew that Kibum was not the kind of person who would just leave without a note. While looking around, Soohyun stumbled upon a note. More likely 2 notes. 

Why would Kibum write a note with 2 pages? Sometimes, this guy is unbelievable.., he thought to himself but then, he noticed the two pages were not signed by him. One note was from Kibum while the other was by Xander. Soohyun's eyes widened due to the fact that Xander and Kibum were gone. How was he going to break it apart to Kevin and Dongho? Then, he took a seat on the couch with the notes in his hand. He read Xander's note first.

I'm sorry, all of you. I left without telling anyone but Kibum and I had personal reasons to leave. Knowing all of you, I know that Soohyun will wake up first so, Soohyunnie, if you're reading this, please don't tell Kevin and Dongho. Tell them, and I mean all of them when it's time to tell them. I'm putting you as leader of U-Kiss now so, be famous and make us both proud. Sorry once again.

Tears of sadness were starting to roll down Soohyun's cheek. After remembering there was one more note, he gather up all his courage and continued to the next note.

Hey, guys. I'm sure from what Xander said, yeah, we have left the dorm. Due to personal reasons, we're not able to tell you but..Soohyun, I know you will be reading this first so please don't tell Kevinnie. Please, I beg you. Only tell him when the time is right, more likely tell all of them when it's the right time. Don't worry, we'll always be in your hearts and we will support you all. Till the end, we promise. U-Kiss fighting! ^^

After reading Kibum's note, Soohyun unconsciously dropped the notes on the floor and cried his eyeballs out. He had to face the sudden departure of U-Kiss' members, planning on how to break it apart to the other members and getting used to the responsibility of being a leader.