Spending quality time with each other

Best friends...with benefits?

U-Kiss was taken to Japan for a few live concerts and variety shows. They were to stay in an apartment until their manager calls back for them. The van that would take them to the airport had broken down and they had no choice but to take their cars. Soohyun picked Kiseop, Eli and himself to drive them there.

"So..alright, who wants to go with Kiseop?"

"Me." Everyone looked at AJ, who were smiling. Kevin and Eli exchanged smiles to each other.

"Alright. Who wants to go with Eli?" 

"Me!" Kevin screamed, making everyone suspicious. Soohyun felt the same way but then, he decided to ignore the feeling.

"Alright. That means, I'll drive Hoon and Dongho. If you want to buy snacks somewhere, tell me first and be at the entrance as soon as possible. Understand?" They all nodded and Kiseop walked towards his car with AJ following him behind closely. Now, he had the chance to have a one-on-one session with his secret crush. Kiseop kept on babbling about when U-Kiss was with Xander and Kibum at that time. AJ found him kind and thought he had a sense of humour. The reason Kiseop keeps on talking was because he wanted to hear AJ talk and laugh. Sometimes, he even felt that AJ is sharing skinship with him and that made him feel secure.

 

Soohyun, Hoon and Dongho was walking towards Soohyun's car and Hoon had to hold a sleeping Dongho since he said that he couldn't sleep after watching a scary movie on his laptop. When Hoon placed him at the backseat, he closed the door gently and made his way next to Soohyun. When he drove off, he didn't know what to do. Should he talk to Hoon, or just keep this silence going on? He did what his heart told him to: Talk to Hoon.

"So, you were a solo artist, right?" Hoon nodded.

"I published my albums alone. Also, the reason my dance steps are rusty because I don't dance. Dancing is not my hobby; I'm sure it's AJ's and Kiseop's hobby."

"Oh yeah, they both do poppin' dancing, right?" Hoon smiled.

"Cute. They should dance together." Soohyun laughed, imagining Kiseop and AJ poppin' dancing together. Hoon smiled. He always loved to hear Soohyun's laugh and couldn't get enough of hearing it. On the other hand, Soohyun couldn't get enough from seeing Hoon smile at him.

 

Kevin was walking with Eli to his car. Now, they can talk about their plan to bring 2seop and Soohoon together. Eli got in, followed by Kevin. When he drove away, Kevin took a piece of paper.

"Eli, looking at AJ and Kiseop, AJ really likes to share skinship with our ulzzang, you realised?" Eli nodded while driving.

"Looking at Soohyun and Hoon, Soohyun gets attracted to Hoon very quickly." Kevin nodded and rested his head on the seat.

"Maybe we don't need to do this; they're already doing it by themselves." Eli smiled, as he know what Kevin was trying to say. He looked at Kevin, who was smiling widely at the pigeon.

"Thinking about Elvin?" Kevin interlocked Eli's free hand with his right hand and smiled at the extra warmth.

"By the end of the month, I think Elvin, 2seop and Soohoon will be known to the K-Pop world." Eli smiled and pecked Kevin on the lips.

"I agree." Kevin giggled and pecked Eli back on the lips.