Sudden Departure..

Best friends...with benefits?

Kevin and Kibum were best of friends ever since they both were former members of Xing, another boyband. Both of them were in the kitchen, cooking up some food for the other hungry members. They both had fun cooking with each other and after they made their lunch, Kevin poured the meat curry in a bowl and Kibum placed the kimchi in another. They both carried their masterpiece and smiled at each other.

"Lunch is served!" Kevin, having a loud voice, screamed at the other members in different rooms. First to be at the dining table was Dongho. Then, Xander came, talking to Eli on the way. Lastly, Soohyun and Kiseop ran to the dining table. When they saw the food, each of them had different reactions.

Soohyun with his eyes popped out of its socket in surprise.

Dongho holding his chopsticks and trying to get closer to the kimchi sneakily.

Xander screaming happily at the free food they get.

Eli who seem happy but stayed calm and smiled at the food.

Kiseop whose was eying the kimchi and picked his chopsticks up to get ready to take the food.

When Kevin and Kibum sat down, all 7 of them had a good time talking to each other while eating their delicious homemade lunch. Kiseop, being the first one to finish, walked to the kitchen and washed his plate. He wiped his hands dry before proceeding to the couch and switched the TV on. Xander and Eli joined Kiseop in watching the TV while Kevin and Kibum had their moment together and Soohyun and Dongho talking randomly to each other. Soon, all of them felt tired and they all went to bed..Except for two of them. Xander and Kibum got out of their rooms respectively with their bags and they each took a paper and a pen. After writing and sheding some tears, they both left the notes at the living room and quietly left the dorm without waking up any of the members. Both Xander and Kibum felt regretful and reluctant to leave them like that but they had no choice. Soohyun, who heard the door close, sat up but then decided to sleep back.

 

 

A/N: Sorry if it's not good.. I like to rush things :)