A soft voice can ease one's heart

Best friends...with benefits?

After hearing about Xander's and Kibum's departure, Kevin and Dongho immediately changed. Kevin was walking around the dorm, avoiding anyone who is in his way. Including Eli, who has a first crush on him. Kevin was in love with Kibum. He wasn't brave enough to confess since he knew that Kevin had no feelings for him then but whenever he avoids Eli, his heart felt like it was broken into a million pieces. As for Dongho, he locked himself in his own room, crying his eyeballs out for Xander. Knowing that the result of telling the news to them, Soohyun was lost. He didn't know what to do so he did the last thing he could do.

Maybe I'll ask Kiseop for help.. Knowing his nature, he wouldn't avoid me, Soohyun thought to himself as he walked to where the ulzzang was, at the couch, listening to music.

"Kiseop-ah.." Kiseop's eyes, which was shut, flew open and went to the person who called his name. When Soohyun looked up, he noticed Kiseop looking at him. Therefore, startling him.

"Um..I..I need your help." Few minutes later, Kiseop removed his headphones and hanged it around his neck, indicating that he was all ears and ready to listen to Soohyun.

"I can't cope with this. Firstly, Xander left me the responsibility of the leader which was too heavy for me to take. Then, this; Kevin and Dongho is avoiding all of us and then this; Eli is mad at me for making Kevin act like that..I can't do this anymore, Kiseoppie.." Soohyun hung his head in sadness. Suddenly, Kiseop's hand patted Soohyun's shoulder and he looked up at a smiling Kiseop.

"Anyone can be the leader but first, you have to build your self-confidence. About Kevin and Dongho, they will come around and accept that all of us has to move on. As for Eli...he'll be better once Kevin is better. As you can see here, it's just an ElVin crush, yeah?" Soohyun smiled at the angel who made his heart feel better.

"Thanks Kiseop. You really make people feel better..I'm sure the new members will like you." Kiseop smiled at his hyung's compliment.
 

"Thanks hyung. Now, go out there and be the best leader!" Soohyun laughed at his cheering dongsaeng, who had much faith in him.