First Day

A Mixed Romance

The set was clamoring with constant noise as stylists and actors/actresses alike scrambled all over, trying to get their last minute preparations in. It was the first day shooting for Yankii Rebellion, and Reina couldn't possibly feel any more nervous. This was one of her first major drama roles, so the pressure was piling on.

In the distance, Jonghyun and Se Kyung sat in seats next to each other, getting the finally touches of their makeup applied. Reina's lips slightly twisted at the sight until she caught herself, moving her focus to something else.

"Alright everyone, places, places! We're starting with scene one, the fated meeting! Quiet on the set now," the producer yelled. The street that had been reserved for the occasion became quiet, with only the sound of a chirping cricket. Artificial lights went off, combining with the moon shining brightly in the clear sky.

"Good luck Reina," Jonghyun mouthed from his position. 

"You too," she mouthed back, smiling a little as she turned around. It quickly faded upon seeing another deadly glare from Se Kyung. 

Once all positions were assumed, a man slammed the slate, "The Fated Encouter, Scene 1, Take 1. Action!"

It's showtime, Reina pursed her lips.

---

I know I originally decided to discontinue this fic but after seeing the comments and all the views, I felt like I owed it to everyone to keep it going despite the fact that I don't really ship the couple anymore.

I hope you guys will like it ^^;

It's a double update, with the next chapter using the character names as they go about the entire scene.