Bonus Chapter, Nakazawa Yuko's Stalker Encounter!

A Mixed Romance

-set back to the Morning Musume concert SM Town attended-

   Nakazawa Yuko, founding member and first leader of Morning Musume, took her seat close to the stage. She smiled, beaming with pride as surrounding wotas exclaimed “It’s Boss!” It was the first concert she was attending with the new Kyukkies, and she wondered if Ai had trained them as hard as she had in the ‘olden days’.

   Those were the days, Yuko sighed happily. The times of intense training where she’d all but bitten off the heads of every single member. A lot of the members had feared her, and she often brought them to the point of tears.

   Her thoughts were interrupted as a strange man plopped in the seat next to her. Boss’s smile instantly faded as she gave him an annoyed look, but he didn’t seem to even give her a single glance.

   The man was definitely dressed strangely. He wore a medical mask, beanie, and sunglasses. What’s the point in wearing sunglasses at night? Yuko huffed. Still irritated, she focused back on the stage as the lights dimmed further and the concert began.

   Throughout the concert however, Yuko kept a keen eye on her neighbor. Unlike everyone else around, he didn’t have a lightstick and even during parts where the fans cheered loudly, he stayed in his seat watching quietly. Only on very few occasions, such as the ending, did he really smile and even clap.

   As the concert ended and everyone was in a hurry to get out, Yuko went backstage to congratulate her kouhai on a wonderful concert, and of course criticize them for the few mistakes she noticed in choreography and vocal technique.

   “Thank you so much senpai!” the current leader, Takahashi Ai, laughed, sniffing the flowers Yuko brought them.

   “We’re glad you enjoyed our concert,” the youngest Kyukkie Suzuki Kanon bowed. Boss gave a lighthearted laugh.

   “Please, call me Yuko-sama,” her eyes gleamed evilly.

   “Her eyes…They have fire inside of them…Was she a yankii?” she heard Ikuta Erina whisper to Fukumura Mizuki.

   Before Yuko could give a witty reply, Tsunku had brought a large group of Koreans with him into the back. According to him, they were Korea’s top idols. Since Yuko lacked an interest in K-Pop and preferred the olden styles of enka, she decided it was time to take her leave and slipped out of the door.

   As she walked across the back, out of the corner of her eye she saw her creepy neighbor standing behind a column. Quickly, she herself quickly hid behind a mountain of props and observed him as well. He swiftly inched closer to the waiting room door, not taking his eyes off of it.

   I knew it. He’s a stalker! she confirmed, pursing her lips. Suddenly, she noticed him digging into his pocket. As he lifted it out, it looked somewhat like a gun. Eyes wide with surprised, Yuko leapt into action.

   She charged at him full-speed in her high heels, and kicked him squarely in the back right at his spine, yelling “DON’T YOU DARE HURT MY DAUGHTERS YOU STALKER!”

   His body was firmly planted onto the ground, hitting it with an astonishingly loud PLOP as his weapon spilled across the room. Tsunku and Lee Soo Man hurried out of the waiting room, while the idols worriedly watched from the doorway.

   “Nakazawa-san, what is the meaning of this?!” Tsunku cried. Her foot still stabbing his back, she looked up at the two, breathing heavily.

   “This man is a stalker! I’ve been observing him all night, and he was about to pull out a weapon! I only did what any good motherly figure would do,” she explained, pulling off his disguise. The man groaned under her weight. Lee Soo Man adjusted his glasses and squinted at the man, before pulling back in surprise.

   “Park Jin Young?!” he gasped. Tsunku’s eyes widened as well, while Yuko looked at him, confused.

   “Who?” she asked. Tsunku’s hands trembled as he gave her a crazed look.

   “He’s the founder of one of Korea’s top entertainment companies! And you just assaulted him! Get off, quickly Nakazawa-san!” Tsunku pulled at his hair. Biting her lip in nervousness, she removed her foot and stepped back. Tsunku and Lee Soo Man immediately helped him up, getting some of the male idols to carry him onto the waiting room couch.

   “What are you doing here JYP?” Soo Man asked, surprise still in his voice. He groaned again as he opened his eyes.

   “I wanted to talk with…Tsunku-san and see if we could work out a deal…to add Morning Musume to JYP Nation…you know, help them debut in Korea. But when I saw you in there already, I had to pull out my phone and talk to my advisors about any more offers we could include, because knowing you you’d give them everything,” Park Jin Young explained, taking pauses in between to absorb the pain. The right side of his face was red from the impact with the concrete floor.

   Tsunku pulled Nakazawa aside. “This is bad. Do you have any idea what you’ve done?” he chastized.

   “Of course I do. I just assaulted a man I thought was a stalker. But in all seriousness if you were in my shoes you would’ve assumed the same thing!” Yuko defended.

   “Well it doesn’t matter now what you assumed, he could still most likely press charges,” Tsunku said through clenched teeth.

   “Then let him, I know I can win,” Yuko said matter-of-factly. He shook his head.

   “No, we’re dealing with a top company that can produce excellent lawyers. You know UFAis on a budget, and if word of a lawsuit gets out to the media who knows what will happen. No. You are apologizing to him and taking him out to dinner, do you understand me?” Tsunku angrily stated. Many times his voice was on the verge of growing in volume, although he kept the same tone one would use when they were yelling furiously.

   Yuko’s mouth hung open, “I will do no such thing. Why apologize for trying to keep the girls safe?”

   Tsunku gave a frustrated sigh as he tugged at his hair again. “There are no other options. Swallow your pride for once and do what’s best for everyone and not just yourself!” he finally yelled. Yuko looked over his shoulder to see everyone staring at them. twisted into a smirk as Tsunku pushed her ahead of him.

   The idols quickly dispersed to make a path for her as she walked up to the injured JYP. She looked down at the fallen man, not a single look of remorse in her eyes.

   “I…sincerely apologize for my actions tonight sir,” she closed her eyes and bowed deeply. JYP cringed as he sat up, but looked at her.

   “Please have pity on her, she simply only did this because of her concern for the safety of the members of Morning Musume,” Tsunku explained worriedly. “If anything, she would love to make it up to you through dinner.” Yuko bit her lip in disdain, but nodded.

   “Very well then. Shall we have takoyaki and yakiniku? I’ve always wanted to try them,” JYP smiled. He reciprocated Yuko’s evil eyes, and instantly she knew that like her, he was also a demon on the inside. What have I gotten myself into? she thought.

--------------------

End Notes:

It's a filler chapter. Right now, I haven't quite gotten the inspiration I need to write the next chapter. I'm still always trying to learn about everyone's personalities, so I've been watching a lot of Haro Morning lately and rewatching a bit of Hello Baby. 

I hope you enjoyed this filler chapter though. Yes, I do kind of ship JYP and  Yuko. They are pretty close in age too. Plus, Boss is getting old, there's no denying it (she's turning 38 this year). Even people like her need love too.

Please eagerly await the next chapter in this story soon though! I promise to get it up sometime this or early next week.