Intro

A Mixed Romance

   The fans immediately calmed down, and within seconds the arena had an eerie silence to it. Clouds of smoke began roaming across the stage, spilling off and into the crowds. Dark blue lights colored the stage. Violins began to play. (Imagine the album version of Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game) The large screen in the back of the stage played images.

   “モーニング娘。コンサートツアー2011春 新創世記 ファンタジーDX ~ 9期メンを迎えて ~(Morning Musume’s Spring Tour 2011 New Genesis Fantasy DX Welcome 9th Generation Members)” appeared on the screen. The pictures of who SM Town assumed to be the members dashed across the screen. Each one was wearing an elegant gown.

   The violins grew louder. A bum bum bum sound erupted, and on stage along the staircase, a light blue light briefly flashed on four people, standing on the left side. The sound repeated, and the light flashed on five others on the right side.

   After that, the violins began to die down. There was a few second pause. All of a sudden, a bright white light lit up the middle of the stage, where all nine members had assembled, their hands at their sides and their heads facing down.

   As the real song began, the fans erupted into the loudest cheer SM Town had ever heard. It was near-deafening.

  “Hayaku tsukamaete…” the first member finally sang. Her hair was rather long, and some of it had been put up into two pigtails. 
  Jonghyun’s mouth twisted as she sang “Hayaku tsuretette” but he quickly lost interest in her and instead focused his amazement on the short long note another girl held.
   The rhythm and overall performance of the song was phenomenal in the eyes of most of SM Town (although some would beg to differ). 
   The song pulled to a close, and the polite silence fans maintained was shattered. The nine members gave huge smiles.
   “Fake,” Krystal coughed. Sooyoung slammed her in the chest and shushed her.  Lee Soo Man, who also had a grin plastered on his face, shook his head and clapped.
   Each member spoke encouragingly and with energy.
   “Please allow us to introduce ourselves!” they cried, as the song Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari began to play.
   Their form of introduction intrigued everyone, especially Jonghyun. He slapped Key on his shoulder furiously, without taking his eyes off the stage.
   “We should try that!” he exclaimed, a smile stuck on his face as well. Key angrily swatted his hand away and focused back on the stage, his eyes wide with intrigument.
   “Pishari no Tanaka Reina!” the youngest member, Suzuki Kanon (or Zukki) happily cheered. The girl with the pigtails stepped up to the front and sang about herself.
   “The Re in Reina is for “renshou” (victory), the I is for ichiban (number one). The na in Reina is the “na” in nice. Already decided, that’s that!” she sang. 
   Lee Soo Man and Sooyoung laughed, while the others were left in confusion. Since they were so accustomed to their native language of Korean, they didn’t understand Japanese puns too well.

   One by one, they finished introducing themselves and moved on, and before anyone had realized, more than half the concert had gone by. Mitsui Aika finished up her solo of Haru Beautiful Everyday and was waving to the crowd as the spotlight on her dimmed.

   This time dimmed red lights circled the stage as Onna, Kanashii, Otona swayed into the venue. On stage were the four eldest members (Ai, Risa, Sayumi, and Reina) wearing rather long dresses that still looked beautiful and elegant, with a hint of iness.

   The song was nonetheless elegant but at the same time y and made the idols want to tango or something.

   “Soba nikanjite shimau no,” Reina sang. She sat on the rails towards the top of the staircase, kicking her legs and folding them as her brief solo closed. Jonghyun’s eye twitched. Isn’t that kind of dangerous? he thought.

   By the end of the first verse all four had finally descended from the upper level of the stage to the bottom, closer to the crowd. The lights went out and another instrumental played (Y NIGHT ~Wasurerarenai Kare~)

   “Yeah. Uh huh. C’mon,” Risa’s voice seductively echoed. Reina danced ahead of the horizontal line they’d formed. The spotlight shone on her and she began singing. The eyes of everyone in SM Town widened, and the jaws of all the men dropped. While the top part of her dress was still there, her skirt was drastically shortened.

   It was the same for the others. As Reina’s solo ended and theirs quickly came by, four spotlights shined on them, revealing their extremely short bottoms. 

   Key covered the eyes of Taemin in front of him, Onew and Minhojust stared, and Jonghyun kept his eyes peeled on Reina the whole time. He his lips, and a look of lust filled his eyes.

   The fact that throughout the song Risa was constantly , the four would usually say the words y night, and Sayumi’s solo “cry, crying in the bed” didn’t help keep the guys’ jaws clenched. The whole time they were open, until towards the end when Taeyeon, Jessica, Victoria, and Sooyoung began hitting them.

   “They’ve been wearing short skirts since the concert began, you’re choosing now to drool over them?!” they scolded.

   The end of the concert came, much to everybody’s dissappointment. As the members bowed and said their thank yous, everyone, including SM Town, stood up, heavily cheering and applauding.

   As people began to leave, Lee Soo Man announced that they would all be going backstage to meet the group. While most seemed excited, Krystal couldn’t help but sulk behind them.

   “She’s just mad that there are more people that can dance better than her,” Jessica laughed.

   In the back, they greeted Morning Musume’s producer Tsunku. He brought them into the waiting room, just as the girls had stepped out of the dressing room. Key took a look at them, nodding, as if they needed his approval.

   “Even when they’re wearing normal clothes they still look fashionable…” Key whispered to Jonghyun. Jjong didn’t really pay Key much mind though. His eyes were still focused on Reina. His eyes took note of her mannerisms. Her voice, personality, the way she laughed. He quickly looked down and shook his head.

   If I keep acting like this people will assume I’m a stalker he thought. As pulled his head up, Reina appeared in front of him, smiling. Jonghyun stepped back slightly, surprised, and accidentally bumped into a passing by Eunhyuk.

   “Ah really?!” Eunhyuk glared as he moved farther away from Jjong.

   “Sorry hyung,” he mouthed. Reina looked at him worriedly.

   “Are you alright?” she asked. Jonghyun, who for some reason felt like he lost his tongue, bit his lip.

   “Fine, just fine,” he put on a fake smile. She gave him a weird look.

   “That’s good then. Just wanted to say hello,” she said, before turning and walking to greet another person.

   Once he was positive her back was turned and no one was looking at him, Jonghyun lightly hit his head. Stupid stupid stupid he scolded himself.

---------------------

End Notes:

This isn't the real set list for the tour if any of you are wondering XD If you look at the day this was posted, it was before the tour even started. Although this would make a nice set list wouldn't it?