He Admitted It

Voicemail

Zelo found someone else, and he admitted it with a stupid smirk

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't go straight home. My eyes were still red from when I cried.

So I went to a friend's house. 

I spent a lot of my time with Youngjae and Zelo, they were still guys. Girls need at least one girl they can talk to about anything, and that friend to me was Akimi.

Akimi was from Japan, but we've known each other for years before as our families were friends.

She knew that I was dating a Kpop star and always worried that fame would go to his head.

But thankfully she wasn't the kind of person to tell you "I told you so"

************************************************************************

"Haewoo-yah?" Akimi looked confused, but she had a reason to be. I never just show up at her house. "Is there something wrong?" she asked. Then she looked at my outfit, and then at my face. I noticed that she focused on my eyes which although no longer red, now just puffy.

"It was that guy huh?" I nodded. She sighed, and let me in. We sat at her kitchen table with hot cocoa in our hands and began to talk.

"You know, all those time you told me to be careful, maybe I should have listened. I thought I knew him better since he was my brother's friend, but I guess I didn't." I looked down into my cocoa.

"What happened?" she asked. I took a moment to find the words. "I caught him with someone else."

"Really?" even though she expected that he would hurt me one way or another, Akimi never imagined that it would be like that. "But Junhong never seemed like the type. He always fawned over you. Remember when he would pick you up from school even though he needed to be at practice?"

I laughed, "Yeah, Manager Kang found him walking me home and got so mad for 'skipping practice to be with someone who wasn't his girlfriend' "

"I remember him saying something else... What was it?" Akimi and I thought of a moment. 

"She is my girlfriend! She just doesn't know it yet!" We both said together. I looked at my friend, and then we brusted out laughing.

"See if you can still remember these kind of things, you still need to give him a chance." She advised. "Maybe you saw it wrong. You just need to ask him directly."

"Should I really? What if it's true?" I asked now a little scared. "Then do what you think is right. Break up with him, forgive him, whatever you want to do, I'll support you." She raised her fist and said, "Fighting!"

"Thanks Akimi..." I smiled.

**************************************************

Akimi helped me remember that there was a time when Zelo was willing to do anything for me. I couldn't let all those good memories go to waste just because I might have seen something that could have not even happened.

I could let him go off to another country before knowing for sure it wasn't him.

But I was scared.

What if it really didn't happen and my asking ruins what little we have left?

What if it was true?

I didn't even want to think of what could happen. So I just gathered the little courage I had left and called Zelo.

************************************************

"Yeoboseyo?" I heard his voice on the other end ask. "Hey, it's me." I replied. "Can we meet up for a little? There's something I need to ask you." "Can it wait?" he asked, clearly trying to hide his annoyance

"It won't take long, maybe 10 minutes at most." I answered. Zelo sighed, "Fine, I'll be at the usual place in an hour." he answered before hanging up.

So I walked from Akimi's to the Internet Cafe and waited.

"Junhong-ah!" I called him over when I saw him walk through the door. "So what do you want to talk about?"

"No hello?" I thought, "He just wants to get this over with..." Zelo stared at me, "Haewoo, I'm leaving in a few hours. What is it?"

I took a long breath before asking, "Today, I went to your company... And I though I saw you, but you were with someone else... A girl..."

I took the risk of looking him in the eyes, "Was it really you Junhong-ah?"

A smile, no it was more of a smirk, "So you saw that?"

I knew what he was going to say next, but I just couldn't believe that he admitted it.

"Yeah it was me."

***********************************************

Zelo found someone else.

He didn't even bother to deny it.

He didn't even try to make it easy for me.He just admitted it with a stupid smirk on his face.

And he broke up with me.

No explanation followed.

I don't remember if he left first or not, but I think he did.

Good, I didn't want him to miss his flight, afterall performing in America was his goal. I didn't want all those times he asked me for help with English to be wasted.
 

***********************************************

"Do you really need my help?" I asked Zelo. "You have a English tutor for stuff like this!" He jumped and hugged me from behind. "I know, but I wanted to see you!"

I smiled, "Fine, I'll help you with your English. It's going to be useful when you go to America one day."

Zelo let go of my waist, "Do you think I'll really be able to go to America?" he asked seriously.

"Of course!" I smiled at him. I knew that it was his dream to preform there one day. And I knew that B.A.P would definitely get there.

"Gomawoyo Haewoo-yah...." He sat across from me and stared at me for awhile.

"What is there something on my face?" I asked wondering what he was thinking. 

"Aniya.... I was just thinking let's go there together one day....." He blushed when he said it....

I felt my face growing hot, I looked down and replied, "Okay.... Let's study first..."



***********************************************

But those days were gone. That promise was never going to happen.

Did he really break up with me?

Why?

He didn't have to lie to me and say he still liked me. He didn't have to hide anything. 

Was it my fault?

My brother is going to freak if he finds out.

But who was that girl? What kind of person was she?

I found out soon enough... I ran into her on the street.

Literally.

***********************************************

"I'm so sorry!" A girl ran into me, making me drop my tea. She bowed deeply and apologized again. "I'm really sorry about that!" "It's fine, it was my fault for not seeing you." I smiled. I looked at the girl. She looked familiar... "Ahh!" We both exclaimed.

"You're Youngjae's and Zelo's friend!" "You know me?" Weird, I knew her. She was the one I saw with Zelo.... "Of course! You're well known in TS Ent! You always help the trainees and staff. Everyone knows you!"

"Really? But I thought I've seen you before!" I smiled, How else to approach the person who possibly was the reason for my break up?

"Do you want to do have some tea? I feel really bad for making you spill it..." She sounded sincere, so I nodded "Okay, as long as you're not busy....." I asked for her name. "Nani."

We walked into the cafe I had just come out from and she bought me some tea. After getting a better look at Nani, I realized that she was as beautiful as any of the other female kpop stars. Her perfect long brown hair fell in waves around her face, her eyes were huge giving her a natural cute look, and her style was just classic kpop star, innocent and pure. I had to ask "So you're a trainee?" "Ne!" She smiled.

That was when I realized that this was the kind of person you just cannot dislike no matter how hard you tried... We kept talking, and found out more about each other. Nani was actually older than me by a year! And then...

"Haewoo-ah, do you have a boyfriend?" I put my tea on the table. "No."

"Really? I thought your caring personality seemed kind of girlfriend-like." She saw my downcast expression. "Ah! I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way! I was just looking for some advice!!!" I looked up, Nani was serious. Her face was red and she looked really embarrassed. "It's fine, I just didn't expect it." I sighed, "He broke up with me yesterday."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry...." "It's okay. Really. But what kind of advice are you looking for? I'm not sure if I can help I can do my best."

"As long as you don't mind listening to this unnie." I smiled, and motioned for her to continue. "A guy kissed me yesterday... and I don't know what to do. He hasn't called me or anything. I know he's busy but....."

I knew what to say about this. "Talk to him. And tell him how you feel...."Because if you don't, I won't be able to move on. I thought. Then I looked at the time. "Sorry, but I need to be going soon. It was nice to meet you Nani! Hwaiting!"

"I hope you make him happier than I did..." I whispered to myself as I left

 ***********************************************

Nani was sweet and beautiful.

I couldn't hate her even if I wanted to. Zelo chose a great girl and I hope that they'll be happy together.

But now I was just sad and I had no idea how to deal with it. I thought of calling Akimi, but she's heard enough from me, and my brother was Zelo's friend. Then I thought of Youngjae.

He did say to call... I knew it would be hard to explain everything to him, but I had no where else to go.

 ***********************************************

"Haewoo?" he asked "What's up?"

I couldn't help it. I started crying and told him everything. And he just listened until I was done."Sorry Youngjae..." "No problem Haewoo-yah, I just can't believe that he would do something like that." I began to dry my eyes. "Yeah, but hey wish him the best from me. You're performing next right?" I was back home on Mnet watching the live streaming.

"Ne, but are you going to be okay?" I hope I didn't worry him too much. "Of course! I'm just happy to see you guys perform!" "Thanks, I'll call you after."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Zelo's POV~

"Zelo we need to talk." Youngjae hyung came up to me. "Now hyung?" I whinned "Yes you jerk! How could you do something like that to Haewoo-yah!" He tried to punch me but the others held him back.

"Youngjae-yah! What are you doing?" Yongguk-hyung yelled. "Sorry hyung." He turned to me "But Junhong, we need to have a talk when we get back home...."

Haewoo must have told him. Great, she must be so mad that she was willing to mess up something so important to me. I can't think about it right now, but I'm glad that we're done.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Once again, sorry for the long chapter! (>.<) Anyway, the next chapter is going to be told in Zelo's point of view, I hope you like it!

PS Since I've been writing this all day, I might have made mistakes. Any tips or corrections are welcome!