Am I Not Enough?

Voicemail

You're growing distant. You don't talk to me anymore. You don't even smile.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not sure if our relationship was normal or not.

To me, Junhong was still my brother's friend even if he was older than me. While to him, I was his friend's noona and his hyung's rival.

We held hands and hugged. But that was it. My shy personality kept us from anything more than a hug. I wasn't sure how Zelo would react, but he respected my decision.

We usally spent our time with Youngjae and Woojin, who apparently knew about this whole thing. Although the first few weeks we ended up not meeting with them, eventually we fell back to our old pattern. Yet, I wondered if that was enough for my superstar boyfriend Zelo.

Our "dates" were simple. Eating at small restaurants, walking in the park, and once he took me to his practice room to teach me to dance.

***************************************************************

"So like this?" I demonstrated the steps he just taught me. Zelo laughed. "Oppa!" I shouted, my cheeks turning red. "Oppa?" he smirked,"That's a first!" "It will be the last if you don't tell me how I did!" I said half jokingly.

Zelo smiled, "Don't worry Haewoo-yah! It was great!" He steped closer to me and grabbed my hands. "Junhong! What are you doing?" He smiled "You know, all this time I don't think we've ever danced together." "What do you mean? Aren't we dancing now?" He let go of my hands and patted my head. "Not that kind of dance jagiya!"

A slow song began to play. Looking around I noticed the rest of B.A.P. peeking through the door's window. Youngjae played the wingman and had a remote in his hands to turn on the radio. I looked back to Zelo, who was now kneeling on the ground. With his hand reached out towards me he asked, "Can I have this dance?"

****************************************************************

We had our first 'real' dance (as he liked to call it) that moment. But, it was our last dance too.

B.A.P. got even more famous and a lot busier, so much in fact that Youngjae didn't even have enough time to even log in to Starcraft!

At first, Zelo called whenever he could, but soon I had to be the one who needed to call first. He would always answer. I would always make sure to say "Don't forget to eat!" or "Sleep well!" or when it would be raining "Bring an umbrella!"

My brother got used to this kind of stuff between me and his best friend. But whenever Zelo and I would be doing those kind of things, he would smile and say, "Noona, you must really love him a lot to be willing to look so silly!" and I would always reply with "Yeah, I guess I do..."

But then..... he slowly stopped answering my calls. The few times we could meet were awkward and he wouldn't talk. There were no more jokes and smiles between us, It was like the Choi Junhong I had known was gone.....

***********************************************************

"Oppa." I was meeting Zelo at the practice room. "Can we talk?" Not even bothering to look at me, he just shrugged. "Yeah, but can we make it quick?" I tried to make eye contact with him but, he kept avoiding my eyes.

I sighed,"You're growing distant. You hardly ever talk to me anymore. You can't even smile when you see me." No reaction. "Zelo-yah... Do you still like me?" "Of course I do Haewoo!" He tried defending himself, but I heard the uncertainty in his voice.

"Am I enough for you?" I asked as I walked out the door. "I'll call you later."

Still no reply

**************************************************************

Not long after that, I began hearing rumors of him being with someone else.

A lot of someone elses.

All completely different descriptions compared to me. But I didn't believe them. I remembered the time when he told me he liked me. I didn't believe him then, I should have faith in my boyfriend right?

But why did you have to prove me wrong?

****************************************************************

"Noona! Are you going over to visit Zelo today?" My brother asked me after he saw me dressed up extra nice. "Yeah, he's going to America for Kcon but, he won't be coming back until after his birthday." I held up my gift bag. "I thought I should drop off my gift before he goes." "You must really love this guy to be willing to do such silly things." I smiled at our little joke. "Yeah, I guess I do."

But when I got to the practice room, it was empty. "That's weird, he's always here practicing." I thought, "But he has to be somewhere here...." I walked around for a bit before seeing anyone. But as I turned a corner, I saw a couple kissing very very passionately. My cheeks turned red and I quickly hid back around the corner I had just came from. I would have walked away if I hadn't heard the girl say the boy's name.

"Zelo-yah..."

My feet stopped moving. I looked at the couple again.

It really was Zelo.

*************************************************************

It was hard to just stand there and not do anything.

I could feel my heart breaking and cried. I had seen enough.

All the rumors were true.

Was everything we had meaningless? 

But I kept everything to myself.

I even handed my gift to his manager properly

************************************************************

"Are you sure you don't want to give it to him yourself?" Manager Kang asked. I nodded, "Yeah," I threw in a smile, "If I give it to him myself I probably make him late for his flight."

"Okay, I'll make sure he gets this on his birthday." "Thanks."

"Haewoo!" It was Youngjae. "How have you been?" He saw my outfit. "You look nice. What did Zelo think?" "Ahh, I couldn't find him, so I just gave my gift to Manager Kang." my friend frowned. "Haewoo-yah, are you okay? You look like you've been crying." 

"Was it that obvious?" I thought to myself. "Aniya!" I said cheerfully to Yougjae, "Just some allergies!"

"Haewoo, talk to me whenever okay? Call me if you need to." He had seen through my lie, but knew that it wasn't his place to pry.

"Kamsahamnida." I whispered as I walked away, tears beinging to fall once again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey everyone! What do you think of my story so far? I know my chapters are long, but I'm trying to have only about 5 chapters total for this story.

And thanks for reading! ^^ I was surprised that people actually liked this story enough to subscrube!

Kasahamnida!!!