They are total psycho's.

Staying.

Veronica pov:

My shoulder still hurt a little because I didn't manage to get the bullet out. Charlie was walking next to me with the plastic bag. Just a few moments ago we broke the lock of the front door in Jenn's house and staged our kidnap. Our plans weren't clear, the only thing we could think about know is finding the bodies and getting the bullets out. We took gloves and a sizzor, just in case. I was starting to get curious and asked Charlie: "Why were you guys dragging me in the forest? Did you want to burry me?". Charlie didn't answer but I saw her nodding from the corner of my eye. "And why did you shoot them, all of a sudden?". Charlie looked like she was hasitating. "I-I.. I just did it because it seemed appropriate". She smiled sad. "I know it sounds weird. But somehow I knew you weren't dead but you just passed out, and I'd rather have them dead then you". I smiled. I loved the feeling of knowing someone cared for me. "And how did you get them to help you drag me in the forest?". Charlie looked at me and giggled. "I threatend them with the gun". Because of that answer I just knew she had taken some more drugs when she but the box in the plastic bag. Probably because she didn't want to be fully concious when she digs thru her friends to find the bullets. We finally got to the spot where we left them. Only this wasn't exactly what we were hoping for. Hanna was lying on her stomach, not the position how we had left her. She probably tried to stand up and walk away. I crouched and felt her pulse. It was weak. "Is she dead?". "Not yet. But that doesn't mean we can't burry her." Charlie looked at me in total shock. "Where's Jenn?". "She probably walked a few meters and colapsed somewhere. Go find her. I'll start finding the bullet in Hanna". "Sure." Charlie answerd calmy and she walked away. I took the sizzors out of the plastic bag and put on the gloves. Then I turned Hanna around to see where she was shot. But as I gazed at her face I knew what Charlie had done. She had betraid me. Hanna coughed. "Please don't hurt me..". "CHARLIE YOU , COME OVER HERE KNOW!"

________________________________________________________________________

Hi people! I would really like to here your opinion on the story so far, sorry for my spelling mistakes! :)