..?

Staying.

Charlie pov:

 

Allison smiled at me. "You don't have to worry because we're in the same mess". She rolled down the windows of the back seats. When they weren't rolled down I couldn't see thru them so I didn't see it at first. But then I saw it. On the back seat lay a young women. Her baby blue dress was ripped and coverd with red stains. Stabbing wounds. I immediatly linked the red stains on Gwen's blouse to the dead chick lying on their back seat. At first I felt a little sick, but I suddenly relaxed knowing my secret was safe. They wouldn't tell because they would be in trouble to. "So I'd like to ask you.." Allison went on. "If you needed a ride? We could burry the bodies together." Allison winked at me and I felt this strange feeling. I felt very safe. Which is a very weird and not appropriate feeling for this situation. "Se-su-sure, thanks :)". Allison opened the door and hopped out. Then she opened the back seat door and grabbed the body. Gwen stepped out to help. I noticed Allison was wearing very cute shorts. And she had the most amazing long thin legs. Almost like a model. When they got the body in their trunk, they stepped over to the forest and dragged Jenn out. This time I helped to. I didn't mind touching a dead person that I killed. But touching a stranger's dead body is to weird. When we finally got Jenn in too, we heard I car stop behind us, wheels squeeling. And then we heard someone step out and shout. "What the fúck do you think your doing?" The thing that worried me then was; I was sure it wasn't Veronica's voice. ?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This picture is especially for kissygirl:

 

http://cf2.polyvoreimg.com/thing.20995436.l.jpg