What the hell?!

Staying.

Charlie pov:

After what felt like a long walk back to the house I got worried about Veronica; she had the most concerning white teint and was murmering something weird. "Are you okay?". She looked up and gave me a look I just couldn't describe. I set her down on the couch. "Try not to bleed on the couch, okay? Jenn's mom won't be to happy about that". Veronica gave me and angry look now. "The couch is the least of our worries. Look at my shoulder! You ruined it!". She took of her t-shirt and showed me her shoulder. It made me want to vomit. There was a big amount of blood streaming out of it and I swear I could see her shoulder-bone. I rushed to the kitchen and took a white box, with a red plus on it, out of a cabinet. Quikly I took out what I needed and ran over to Veronica. "I'm not sure what to do..". "I'll do it myself". Veronica groweld at me. As she was busy with her shoulder, which she did perfectly as if she did these things everyday, she asked me questions. "Did you wear gloves when you touched the white box?". "No. I..". "Well, we're going to have to take that with us..". "What? what do you mean? Are we leaving?". She went on ignoring my question. "Get a plastic bag, put my gun, the drugs and the medical kit in it". "Can I get my bag?". "No you idiot". She gave me a pissed of look. "We have to make it look like we were kidnapped. All four of us". "I think that will work, there's only one problem.." "And that is?" Veronica asked while raising an eyebrow. "The bullets, when they do and autopsie they will know it was your gun". Veronica gave me a evil smile that made my stomach turn and said. "We're gonna have to take tose bullets out of them then. Don't we?"