I'm such an idiot.

Staying.

Charlie pov:

I saw the two lifeless bodies of Jenn and Hanna, laying in a pile of leaves. I can't believe this got so out of hand. I started to realize that me and Veronica taking the drugs before we went to Hanna's wasn't the best idea. But it was so temting.
The bell rang and I opened the door. It was Veronica. "I've got a little suprise for you!" I looked at her, confused. "What do you mean?". "I've brought a long missed friend..". I still didn't understand what she meant. But then she pulled a little black box out of her bag and showed it to me. I knew exactly what she meant when she showed it. I was the box with drugs that she claimed to have thrown away. She shaked the box and I could here the pills rattle. I bit my lip. "This isn't a good idea..". My head said 'don't' but my heart said 'do'. After a while I gave in and we took some. She told me that Jenn and Hanna where in for a big suprise.

Now I knew that she had planned to kill those es. That's why she packed her gun. I wasn't thinking clear when I shot her. I was kind of feeling the late effects of the drug. My head was clouded and shooting Veronica seemed like the most normal thing to do. And so I thought was killing Jenn and Hanna to. But know. 2 Minutes later I realize that I'm THE biggest idiot ever. Not only did I kill my 3 best friends they're gonna throw me in jail for drugs possesion. Great. "Hmehmuhmg" I heard Veronica moan in pain. I immiediatly went thru my knees and held her. "I'm so sorry Veronica. I truly am". "Get me back to the house you ." She murmerd. "There's got to be a medical kit there." "What about the dead chicks over there?". "They're dead?" she asked shocked. "Uhm. Yeah I guess so.." "We'll just come back for them later.." she replied suprisingly calm. I nodded and helped Veronica on her feet. She had lost alot of blood and it didn't look good at all.