I swear I could've ted my pants or something.

Staying.

Parker pov:

 

Veronica, I memorized her name from the moment her friend asked not to shoot her and she did, held the steering wheel thightly in her slim beautifully maniquerd hands. Suddenly we heard a 'thump' and the car stopped. I hystericly held my face between my hands and shushed myself. Hoping that I wouldn't have to cry again.

 

"Dude, that was awesome!" Veronica laughed.

"Hm-hm.." I answerd, hoping that she wouldn't put a gun to my head or something. Seriously this girl would do that in a moment like this.

Veronica turnded her head to the backseat. I looked around to. Charlie had fallen of the seats and had splatterd blood all over the black leather. Suddenly Veronica stepped out of the car and locked it. There was no way I could get out that way.

Veronica lifted the girls' body, who we just hit with the car, of the ground. She opened the car and threw the girl on top of Charlie.

 

I cleared my throught. "What.. what are you going to do know..?"

 

She smiled devilicously and leaned to my side. I swear I could've ted my pants or something. This girl is really creeping me out.

She placed her hand on my head and started making petting movements, petting me like a dog.

"You're a good boy Parker. Yes you are :)"

Omygooossh.. I'm freaked out.

"I know something you would really like to do.."