I peared on my watch (Burberry watch, pale pink with a shiny touch)

Staying.

Parker pov:

 

When she said 'something you'd like to do'. I really had in mind that she actually would say: "Something I'd like to see you do". I expected her to force me to make out with the bodies. But no.. I'm in luck. She wanted us to go out for dinner. But since she'd killed let's say.. about thousends of people, it was smart for her to not show her face in a public place. So we went to her house. Freakishly the bodies stayed in the car. Veronica was confident no one would find them.

 

We stood on a porch of a house in a suburb. I thought she would be living in a crack-house with scary people. Instead she had found a way to afford a place like this.

 

When the door finaly opened she stepped in and looked at me.

"Voulez-vous entrer?"

I had no clue what that meant. But I was most certain it was Norwegian and she was trying to sound romantic.


"Okay". I shrugged and stepped in.

 

Before I could look around and figure things out she dragged me towards a door and shoved me in a dark room. I clearly heard her looking the door.

 

"Hey! Wtf! Let me out!" I yelled.

 

"In a minute honey! Just preparing dinner!" She yelled back, as if she were my wife.

 

I heard her step away and, I the light and decided to look around. She had shoved me into her bathroom. A pretty big bathroom. There was a bubblebath, two sinks, toilet and.. a shower for 2 people. I shiverd and sat down on the toilet seat. If only she wouldn't make me eat one of the bodies I might just make it through the remainings of this night, as I peared on my watch (Burberry watch, pale pink with a shiny touch) I saw it was four in the morning.