BackStage

Dangerous Love

"That was really fun," Chen exclaimed. EXO-M was now in the dressing room, getting ready to go back to the hotel. 

 

"Duizhang~ You're so cute!" Tao skipped over to Kris and hugged him.

 

"Ugh. Why did I do that? I must be going crazy," Kris murmured. He sighed as he shrugged Tao off.

 

"The fans screamed the loudest for you, though," noted Luhan. He changed out of his stage clothing into more comfortable clothes.

 

"Jealous?" teased Kris. Luhan laughed and shook his head.

 

Knock, knock. 

 

"Who is it?" Xiumin asked. Lay walked over and opened the door. Sehun was standing in the doorway, holding a single red rose.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, everyone," Sehun greeted. He bowed once and then walked over to Luhan. Lay closed the door and walked over to where he was sitting earlier.

 

"Sehunnie ! I didn't know you were here. When did you arrive?" Luhan asked. He walked over to Sehun and gave him a quick hug.

 

"I arrived just as 4Minute finished their songs," Sehun answered. He gave Luhan the rose he was holding. "This is for you, hyung."

 

Luhan beamed. "Thank you so much! You're the best!"

 

"Of course I am," Sehun said. He glanced quickly in Xiumin's direction. Xiumin was pulling a shirt on and ignoring Sehun and Luhan's lovey-dovey scene.

 

"Sehun, why are you here?" Xiumin asked, annoyed. "Don't you have an interview in China?"

 

"Oh, that finished earlier than expected," Sehun smirked. "Disappointed?"

 

"Why would I be?" Xiumin asked. 

 

"What's going on, guys?" Kris sighed. "So, Sehun. Where are you staying tonight?"

 

"Oh, I'll be staying with you guys," Sehun smiled. "I'll share a bed with Luhan."

 

"Ahahaha. How about - no," Luhan said. 

 

Lay laughed. "Never even touch Luhan's bed, Sehun. Just remember that."

 

"Huh? Okay..." said Sehun. Luhan shrugged.

 

"Gege! Can you do the aegyo again? Pleaseee? I wish to see it again," Tao pouted.

 

"Tao!  Stop bringing it up!" Kris rolled his eyes.

 

"But..." Tao said. He put on his best puppy-face.

 

"Alright! Maybe after we're alone," Kris said, giving in. Lay chuckled.

 

"Kris did aegyo?" Sehun asked. His eyes widened as he looked at Kris.

 

"Yeah, it was really cute. We were just speaking about it before you walked in," Chen smiled. Sehun looked at Kris expectantly, waiting for a demostration.

 

"Stop it, Sehun!" Kris said. He threw a shirt jokingly at Sehun, but instead it hit Luhan. 

 

"Kris!" Luhan said, pretending to be mad. He took the shirt and threw it at Kris. Instead, he hit Xiumin who was walking past right behind Kris. Xiumin shot a quick glare at Luhan, took the shirt, and threw it on the closest chair. Everyone else laughed and commented on Luhan and Kris's poor aim. Sehun caught Xiumin's eye and shot him a warning. Luhan's mine. Xiumin looked away.

 

"Boys, it's time to leave to go back to the hotel," Manager-hyung shouted from outside the door. "What are you guys doing in there? It's been half an hour! Does it really take you so long to change?"

 

"Oh, okay. Mianhamnida~ We're coming!" Lay shouted back. Everyone hurriedly packed their bags, and rushed out to the van.