Three in a row

Dangerous Love

Today, the boys were going to Disney. Sehun knew that he could be with Luhan during this time and pretend it was a date with the two of them only. The boys were in the van on their way there. Three people could sit in each row of the van. Sehun, Luhan and Xiumin sat in the last row. Luhan was resting on Sehun's shoulder as Sehun stared out the window. Xiumin sat next to Luhan staring out the window the other way. 

 

"Okay, boys. We're going to be arriving in about 15 minutes," Manager-hyung called out. Luhan stirred and Sehun looked down. Luhan's eyes were still closed, his face so soft like an angel's. Sehun smiled as he thought about how cute Luhan was. His smile faded as he felt someone's gaze on him. Sehun looked up quickly and saw Xiumin turning away. Sehun smirked, knowing that Xiumin knew who Luhan belonged to. 

 

"Sehun-ah," Luhan muttered. Sehun looked down, and saw Luhan looking up at him. Sehun blushed a bit but not enough for anyone to notice the color in his cheeks. 

 

"What is it?" Sehun asked. Xiumin looked over at Luhan.

 

"Let stay with the group today, okay? I want us to have some fun together," Luhan said. Xiumin smiled silently to himself. Sehun noticed Xiumin's smile out of the corner of his eye and chose to ignore it. 

 

"Awww. Luhan, you're so sweet," Xiumin said. Luhan looked over at Xiumin as Xiumin reached over to ruffle Luhan's hair.

 

"Xiumin. Luhan's not a puppy. You don't have to pet him for so long," Sehun frowned. Luhan laughed.

 

"It's okay, Sehun. I don't mind it," Luhan said. Xiumin smirked at Sehun, acknowledging a victory. Sehun rolled his eyes. Luhan sat upright and didn't notice the tension around him. The other members of EXO-M were discussing which rides they wanted to go on and which places they wanted to visit.

 

"Everyone. Be quiet," Manager-hyung said as he sighed. "I'll make a list of what rides you guys want, so please list them. I'll pick out the ones that we'll have enough time for."

 

"Merry-go-round!" Luhan exclaimed, looking excited. 

 

"Roller coaster," Kris said. 

 

"Love boat!" Tao blurted out. Sehun saw Kris hitting Tao on the head playfully. Kris shook his head as Tao smiled.

 

"How about the free-fall?" Lay asked. 

 

"Luhan's afraid of heights," Chen commented. He was sitting in front of Xiumin, so Luhan reached over to hit Chen on the head. "Hey! It's true!"

 

As the boys continued to make the decisions, the van pulled up to the amusement park. Many fans were already crowded around the entrance, awaiting the boys' arrival. 

 

"Oppa! Oppa!" the fans shouted. They told the members to look here and there. It was chaotic. When Sehun stepped out of the van, the fans screamed even louder. They had not expected him to be there. 

 

The boys made their way towards the entrance and made their way in. Oh god. I'm going deaf. Sehun thought to himself. He had a few scratch marks on his arm as a result of a few fans trying to touch him. I'm not some type of animal! God. I wish they would understand that we're all human too. 

 

"Luhan, are you okay?" Xiumin asked. Sehun turned around to see Xiumin standing next to Luhan, his hand on Luhan's arm. 

 

"Yeah, I'm alright," Luhan said with a smile. Xiumin returned Luhan's smile and took his hand. Sehun walked over to them with a disapproving look. 

 

"Luhan. Let's go catch up with everyone," Sehun said. He grabbed Luhan's hand and started pulling him towards the direction manager-hyung and everyone else was heading.

 

"Alright~! Let's go, Baozi!" Luhan beamed. Luhan was still holding onto Xiumin's hand and he pulled Xiumin with him. Sehun sighed, wondering why he was taking care of such a baby hyung. 

 

"You guys are too slow!" Chen yelled over at the three boys. Manager-hyung and the other boys had stopped to wait for Sehun, Luhan and Xiumin. 

 

"Sorry!" Xiumin called out. Sehun tried to ignore the fact that Luhan and Xiumin were still holding hands. 

 

The day passed by fairy quickly. Luhan, Sehun and Xiumin were together on most of the rides. Sehun noticed that Luhan favored him over Xiumin, but Xiumin held his attention many different times. 

.

 

Back at the hotel, the boys had to discuss where Sehun was going to sleep. It was about 19:00 (7:00pm) when they arrived back. Ultimately, Kris decided that Sehun would sleep with Tao and Kris, himself. The other members did not question or object to Kris's decision. Xiumin was paired with Chen and Luhan was paired with Lay. Sehun was relieved to hear the decision.

 

The members each headed to their own rooms after dinner with the manager.

 

The night passed awkwardly. Sehun was neither close to Tao nor Kris. Tao had decided to sleep in Kris's bed and blushing slightly, Kris accepted Tao's decision. Sehun pretended to fall asleep early right after his shower as Tao and Kris spoke about the future plans for EXO. Kris was thinking about their comeback stage and Tao responded with heavy sighs. The company was working them really hard. "My dream was to become a singer - not a doll," Sehun heard Tao comment. Kris had to shush him up saying that Tao could get dropped out of EXO for saying that.

 

Tao and Kris kept Sehun up with their whispers to one another and love talk. Sehun heard some of the conversations since Tao and Kris thought he was asleep.

 

As Sehun drifted off to sleep, all he could think about was Luhan. Luhan had distanced in the past couple of days. Even though EXO-M and EXO-K didn't work together much, Luhan had always tried to call Sehun and text him as much as possible. Now, Luhan was doing it less and claimed that EXO-M was getting busier with their schedules. Sehun had no choice but to accept Luhan's excuse since it was pretty much true. 

 

Goodnight... Sweet dreams.