I Miss You

Dangerous Love

NOTE TO READERS: I'm going to stop writing about them as idols. SORRY SUCH A SUDDEN CHANGE BUT ITS TOO HARD BECAUSE IDOLS HAVE NO TIME TT___TT they're just going to be COWORKERS in KAA Business Management (a company ran by Baekhyun. Refer to my other story, Fortuitous Love)

 

***

 

Beep. Sehun-ah, I'm sorry. Please respond to my calls! Beep. Sehun? Can you meet me in the nearby park at 12:30pm today? Let's have lunch together, okay? I'll be waiting for you. Beep. Sehun... The least you could do is not avoid me during work. We're colleagues! I really miss you... Beep. Sehun /crying/ I miss you. I'm sorry... I really love you, Sehun. Beep. 

 

Sehun sat on his bed staring at the wall, his eyes red and his face puffy. He had called KAA Management earlier and told them that he wouldn't be able to attend work. His heart hurt from the pain he felt when he heard the messages Luhan had left on his phone. Not only had Luhan hurt him, but he had hurt Luhan as well. How is that possible? Sehun decided that anything is possible. Even sweet Luhan being a liar. But, he was glad. He was glad that Luhan hurt just as much as he did. He wanted Luhan to suffer the same pain he did. He wanted Luhan to feel the same boiling anger inside. He wanted Luhan to sit down and cry until no tears were left. Why did he have to cheat on me? Sehun asked himself. What did I do wrong? Sehun knew that asking himself those questions was useless. He had to go on with his life. The first step to moving on was forgiving Luhan. But, how do you forgive the person you held closest to your heart?

 

He had set the messages on his cellphone on replay. Hearing Luhan apologize over and over made his head hurt. Other than listening to Luhan apologize over and over, he didn't know what else to do with himself.

 

Ding. "You have a new voice message," said his cell phone. 

 

"I'll listen to it later," Sehun told his phone. When he realized he had just spoken to a robot that could not respond, he took his pillow and threw it across the room in frustration. He then took his phone and listened to the new message.

 

Sehun-ah, are you sick today? I'm on lunch break right now. I'm bringing over some food, okay? I'm bringing over your favorite soybean paste noodles from Cafe Amour. I'll leave it in front of your door, ring the bell, and then leave since you probably don't want to see me anyways. Eat it and feel better, okay? Beep. 

 

Sehun closed his phone and stared down at his phone in his hands. I do miss you. I miss you more than you could ever imagine. And, you're wrong Luhan, I want to see you so badly it hurts.

 

Ding dong. Sehun's doorbell rang. Luhan. Sehun jumped out of bed and rushed over to open the door. He saw the noodles in front of his door. He looked to his right and saw Luhan turning back. When Luhan saw him, he ran and to the elevator at the end of the hall and frantically pushed the button going down.  

 

"Luhan!" Sehun screamed. Sehun ran towards Luhan. Luhan was panicking and didn't know what to do. He was jumping up and down jabbing at the elevator button. When Sehun reached Luhan, he hugged Luhan from behind. Startled, Luhan froze.

 

"Luhan, I missed you too."

 

"Sehun-ah... I thought you hated me..." Luhan touched Sehun's arm with his left hand, confirming that what was happening was not a dream.

 

"No, hyung. I did try hard to hate you, but I couldn't. I love you too much, hyung." A tear rolled down Sehun's cheek. Sehun let go of Luhan, and turned away from him. He shook his head and started to walk back to his apartment.

 

"Sehun..." Luhan whispered. He followed Sehun back to his apartment.  Sehun took the noodles Luhan had left in front of his apartment and the two boys went inside. Sehun sat down on a sofa and Luhan sat down next to him, but not too close. "Sehun, will you forgive me? I mean, will you let me love you again?" Luhan's eyes became watery as he looked at Sehun. Sehun knew this decision would change everything. It would decide his future. 

 

"Sehun, I really do love you. I know what you saw between me and Xiumin was devastating, but that's in the past. I already told him that I didn't want to be anything more than friends. You're the one I love the most and the one I want to love forever."

 

"And how can I believe you? After what I saw a week ago?" Sehun's expression was blank. He was now replaying the scene of Luhan and Xiumin kissing over and over in his head.

 

"Because I love you, Sehun." 

 

"Make me believe it, Luhan." Sehun's voice was firm and didn't waver. He was proud that he didn't sound broken and hurt. He didn't want to seem weak in front of Luhan. Sehun didn't want Luhan to know that he really wanted him back. 

 

Luhan scooted closer to Sehun and pulled him into a deep kiss. Sehun kissed him back, unable to resist it. Luhan's tongue Sehun's lips, asking from permission and Sehun part his lips. Immediately, Luhan warm tongue was in his mouth. Luhan ran his tongue over Sehun's teeth and poked at Sehun's tongue with his own. Luhan then withdrew from Sehun. Sehun looked away from him, blushing. 

 

"Sehun... Let me love you once more," Luhan pleaded one more. Sehun didn't respond. He didn't know how to.

 

"I know I was wrong. Sehun, say something! Please!" 

 

"Luhan, can you remember how we met?" Sehun asked. He brang it up for no reason at all. He just wanted Luhan to stop begging for his forgiveness.

 

"Yeah. I do. We met when you were at the company for an interview. You were lost in the building and had wandered to the lounge where I was resting. You were so cute, panicking that you wouldn't be on time. So, I helped you and brought you to the CEO's office. You thanked me, but when you bowed down, you ended up hitting your against the wall, so it pushed you forwards and you fell on me." Luhan smiled at the memory. The two boys were silent for quite a while before Luhan started talking again. 

 

"After you got into the company, we got very close. We would go out together and then I introduced you to Xiumin. You were friends with him. But, after you and I got together, well... I don't know." 

 

"Xiumin was jealous," Sehun told him. Luhan knew that already and Luhan just ignored him. He told Sehun that he had to leave to go back to work. As he walked to the door, he told Sehun again that he loved him. Sehun told Luhan he appreciated his feelings. It wasn't the answer Luhan was looking for.

 

"Do you love me, Sehun?"

 

"Love you? What is love?"