Mission Information

The Darkest Light and a Single Bullet

 

Seo ____'s POV:

I took the envelope that held my mission's information.

I love that I can call it my mission.

Not anyone elses, mine only.

It sounds awesome.

I ripped it open and took out all of the files.

This was what was the content was:

Mission for: Seo ____

Problem: People have been trying to hack into our system. They have gotten into a small part so far, but we can not stop it. What they have been aiming to find was all of the information about our money. The subjects have been located and researched on. 

Targets: A group of 7 boys known as Infinite. They are a band of theives that are very skillful and haven't been caught yet. None of them have graduated high school, but they are very clever and nimble minded. Each of them have a code name when they are stealing. They all live together because they were all abandoned by their parents. Do not underestimate any of them.

Members:

Kim Sunggyu aka Hamster
He is the leader and doesn't look very tough or quick. However, he is quite the opposite. He can change courses easily, unpredictable.


 

Nam Woohyun aka Tree
He is known to flirt with every woman. He may start to try to charm you, but do not fall for it. Behind his greasy actions is a man waiting to steal you possessions.

Jang Dongwoo aka Dino
This man may look comical, but he can be dangerous when on task. He is quick on his feet and is quite smart despite his random mind.

Lee Howon aka Hoya
Lee Howon is the one who supplies weapons and tools that are needed to complete their tasks. Many of the things he has given were his own inventions. He can aim well and can understand how almost every weapon works.

 

Lee Sungyeol aka Owl
This man is the mastermind behind all of Infinite's schemes. He has created all of their plans and so far all have been successful. His mind is quick, so he can create a new plan that is just as good as the old one during their task if something goes wrong.

Kim Myungsoo aka L
Kim Myungsoo may be a flower boy, but he is the toughest street fighter out there. He has never been trained, yet his abilities are better than some of our men. He is the most dangerous and is the most sly. He is the coldest one.

Kim Sungjong aka Lemon Candy
He is very good with disguises and is the distraction while the other are in action. He is the has the least ability in fighting out of all 7 guys, but can still defend himself well. His pretty face makes it easy for him to pretend to be a female.

Locations: They are usually at the night club, Paradise. If not, then they are at their house. The address is 198 Summer Ave, Seoul, Korea. (A/N: Address is fake. Do not try to look for them at that address. Lol)

We need you to find them and kill them before they find out any more information. You have 24 hours to complete this assignment. The hours start at 12:00 A.M. 

Hmmm....

Interesting.

This should be fun. 

It's almost like a chase.

I'm the chaser and they are my prey.

I hope that they put up a fight.

It makes it even more enjoyable.

I glanced at the wall clock.

It was 8:20 P.M and I haven't eaten dinner yet.

Oh well.

It's better if I don't eat a whole meal tonight.

It's going to make me feel more heavy tomorrow.

I went into the kitchen to take a container of yogurt and a gronola bar.

I brought it upstairs and ate it.

I did my night time yoga on the floor to help digest it.

I created a plan and listed all of the supplies I needed while stretching my muscles out.

After, I established many back up plots just in case the first one failed.

I thought about all of the scenerios that could happen.

I was metally preparing myself for tomorrow.

There is no way that I am going to be fooled by a bunch of anmateurs.

Not only was I mentally in shape, but my I was prepared physically, too.

I have been training since I could walk.

I know over 8 languages and can kill someone in over 10 ways without any weapons.

I can do this mission.

I'm the best fighter here and am also the smartest student.

I understand almost everything that is thrown at me.

I'm strong and healthy.

I'm going to prove to Father and I'm not a helpless little girl that needs to be protected.

I want to show that I can be the one who will protect him and our mafia group.

You'll see.

I then brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I changed into my pajamas and went under the covers of my bed.

Time to regain my energy.

Good night and let's get ready for a good morning.

 

 

 

 

Hi!

How is this story so far?

Good?

Okay?

Bad?

Terrible?

Nobody has really told me their opinions.

I want to hear them!!!!!

It gives me inspiration to write.

I hope you are enjoying it.

If not then sorry!!!

Don't forget to comment!

love,

lovegirl098