::Trainers::

★ST4R★ New Girl Group||Story Start

The door to the dance studio slammed open. A tall woman dragged a giant bag along the floor. A shorter lady followed suit, her high heels clicking on the wood beneath her. The four girls that were originally dancing their hearts out, stopped to stare at the arrivals. With the music pulsing through the room, they directed all their attention to the newcomers.

"Hello?" one of the girls asked as she stepped a bit forward. The lady turned around after dropping the bag and straightened herself.

"Hello!" she smiled warmly, running a hand through her hair. "Hello girls! It's nice to meet all of you!" She looked at each one as if she was evaluating them.

"Who are you?" one of the dancers asked, taking the lead into the conversation.

"I'm your teacher for dance," she started. "As you have been informed, you currently have a substitute because I had family matters to deal with. But I am here now," she smiled. "My name is Go TaeAh and I hope we will have fun working with each other. I will help you improve your dancing for your debut as well as your future concerts." The girls bowed in respect before their attentions were drawn to the woman behind her. TaeAh stepped to the side to let the lady forward. She bowed before introducing herself.

"Anyeong~ My name is Wong Cai, but you can just call me Cai. I will be your voice teacher, so count on me to help with your singing talents." she gave a small smile when she finished. The girls looked at each other before nodding at the same time. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! ST4R imnida~" the girls greeted the women together.

"It's nice to meet you," the girl on the far left bowed to the woman. "We are very glad that you will help us with our goal to become number one!" She grinned. "Shall we get started?"


Dance Trainer: Go TaeAh

Voice Teacher: Wong Cai