::Weekly Idol|Part 1::

★ST4R★ New Girl Group||Story Start

Two men stood in a pristine white room. One was sporting a pair of dark sunglasses, while the other was dressed in a sky blue dress shirt. There was a second of silence before they opened their mouths to speak. 

"Weekly Idol~" they said in sync, dragging out the last syllables of both words. The posed in a superman like way before bringing their arms back in. "Today we are going to do a New Group Edition," MC HyungDon said as he gave a confident nod.

"Who could it be?" Defconn asked as he looked at his partner. HyungDon brought a finger to his chin, as if he was thinking. 

"New groups, new groups," he said with each tap to the chin. "I have a group in mind, but I don't know if it could be them," he trailed off. "But let's take a guess. Could it be..." a drum roll sounded in the room. "ST4R?!" he shouted as he saw a girl peek out from behind the cameramen. "It is!" he shouted excitedly. "Come on in!" he waved them over. The camera zooms into the beautiful four girls that stepped into the room.

Wow it is really ST4R!!!

"This weeks guest is," HyungDon started as he waited for all the girls to line up with him and Defconn. 

"ST4R" everyone cheered and clapped their hands. Music poured into the room as the introduction to their group started. 

 

There was a black background before a picture of a black haired girl faded in. Bordered in a deep velvet color, the picture stood out against the dark. Beautiful gold roses floated across the bottom of the screen as her name flashed in.
/XENA/-Visual


 

 

 

The screen then went black briefly before another picture was brought up. A picture of a brunette was bordered with a teal color. Lovely purple daisies fluttered on the side of the screen as her name revealed itself on the top of the screen.
/RINnie/-Vocal

 

 

 

 

The screen was momentarily covered with many purple flowers before they parted to reveal a smiling bright girl. A beautiful green bordered the picture as grey dusted tulips decorated the top right corner of her picture. Her name drifted into the screen at the bottom.
/G.V./-Rapper

 


 

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFireThe screen went black once more as a giant blush-colored lily blossomed on screen. A picture of a cute girl appeared bordered with a light plum color. Many tiny lilies lined the side of the screen as her name lined the top of her picture.
/KyungMi/-Dancer

 

 

 

 

 

ST4R


The six people standing in the room clapped as the intro ended. 

"Why don't you give the people watching at home a greeting," HyungDon waved towards the camera. The girls nodded before bowing at the same time. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, ST4R imnida," they chorused together. The idols waved at the camera with big smiles on their faces. 

"We've been meaning to get a hold of you guys for the show since ST4R debuted," HyungDon pouted. "But the company said that you guys were busy getting your image set and everything so we let you be."

"Really?" RINnie's eyes widened as she stared at the man.

"Of course," he crossed his arms. "People kept sending us messages like 'YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET ST4R ON THE SHOW ALREADY!!'" he shouted the last part, mimicking a angry netizen. The girls giggled at his acting. "So we had to get you guys to come!" he put a hand to his hips, face lighting up considerably. 

"It took a lot of sacrifice to get you here," Defconn said dramatically, as if they had to go through a whole journey. 

These two MC's are so dramatic!

"Mianhae, we are sorry to bring you guys trouble then," G.V. quickly spoke up, giving a bow in apology.

So polite the rapper is!~

"Ah! We were just kidding, it's okay," HyungDon gasped as he waved his hands. "You really are a polite girl, G.V.!" HyungDon laughed. The said girl blushed in embarrassment. "So! Let's get to the main part of the show, shall we?" he asked as he distanced himself a bit from the girls. 

"Hurry to the question you've been dying to ask already," Defconn muttered as he nudged the other MC.

"Okay! Okay, so ST4R. Have you ever watched this show?" HyungDon smiled hopefully. "Have you watched...us?" he paused as he puffed out his chest. Everyone laughed at his little show and clapped in amusement. 

XENA finished laughing first, giving a nod. "I've watched a few episodes here and there with RINnie when we're bored."

"Only when you are bored?!" HyungDon dropped his head into his hands. "We are their last resorts!" he pretended to sob. Defconn chuckled before patting his friend's shoulder.

"I've never watched an entire episode, only bits and pieces," G.V. put in quietly. 

"The horror!" HyungDon shouted as he looked up to the ceiling. "Why must this happen to our show!?" he asked. Everyone laughed as he 'freaked' out. 

He is speaking to his MC God!

"I've watched a few episodes, too," Kyungmi smiled cheekily. "This show's really funny," she gave a thumbs up, trying to cheer the MC up. 

"I think," HyungDon started as he wiped his imaginary tears away. "That we guys can still be friends, even if you don't watch often," he put an arm around Defconn's shoulder. "Him and I can be your best friends!" he grinned. Everyone laughed in the room as the amount of humor rose. "Well what episodes have you guys watched?"

"RINnie and I watched the MBLAQ one," XENA said as she put a finger to her chin, thinking. 

"Ohhhh who in MBLAQ do you like," HyungDon asked with a wink. 

"Ani, ani!" the leader waved her hands, trying to deny whatever he was thinking. "Lee Joon is one of my good friends and while he was heading to film your show, he gave me a text telling me to watch it when it airs."

"Ohhh! That's right, I remember you two are pretty close," Defconn spoke up.

"Ne~ He told me that he was really looking forward to it so I should watch it," XENA nodded with a smile.

Lee Joon supports the show! Weekly Idol must be that good. ;)

"RINnie, why did you watch the MBLAQ one?" Defconn asked politely.

"Ah, well I like watching shows with unnie and she happened to be watching it. I decided to join her and we ended up watching a few more," RINnie answered. "I would love to meet MBLAQ though!"

MBLAQ, free your schedule and come meet these idols!

"What about you G.V.?" HyungDon looked at the rapper of the girls. 

"I watched the Teen Top one," G.V. gave a shy smile. 

"Teen Top?!" the MC's gasped. 

"I like their music," G.V. said as a light blush dusted her face. 

"Just their music?" HyungDon wiggled his eyebrows. The rapper of ST4R's eyes widened at what he was asking and started stuttering. 

Her face is tomato red!^^

"Ah! Y-yeah, just their music," she waved her hands around, flustered. "Th-that's the only reason!" HyungDon smirked at the rapper, not believing her one bit but decided to leave the blushing girl alone. 

"And last but not least, Kyungmi!"

"I watched the Teen Top and Super Junior one," Kyungmi replied energetically. 

"Is there a reason why you picked those?" Defconn stepped up and asked the question.

"The guys of Teen Top are all my best buddies," she said. "So of course I would support them and watch their episode. And I was always a big fan of Super Junior so it was just natural that I watched some of their stuff."

"Ah," both the MC's nodded their head in understanding. "So nothing going on between you and the guys from Teen Top? I heard that you and ChangJo were very up and personal on one of your episodes of Making the Artist."

"Oh! That was just a reunion hug. I haven't seen him for a long time," Kyungmi rubbed the back of her neck as heat rose up to her face. She didn't realize she made a big scene at all until she thought back to it.

"If you're sure," HyungDon laughed. "So!" he clapped his hands together. "ST4R has a lot of popularity right now. Your songs have been big hits so far right?"

ST4R has been really popular since debut~

"Ne~" the girls replied in sync. 

"Let's see if you guys can keep up with your own songs then," HyungDon said mischievously. The girls eyes widened as they wondered what was going to happen. "You have to dance to your songs but you don't know what order the songs will come in."

"So it'll be completely random?" RINnie asked. Defconn nodded in confirmation. The girls 'ooh-ed' as they nodded to each other.

"You may think it's easy, but a lot of people get it wrong," he said. "With your debut still fresh I'm sure you can get the dances right."

"I think we can do it, do you guys think so?" XENA looked to the other members of her group. They nodded in response so XENA looked back at the two men. "Let the music start," she gave a thumbs up. The men stepped back giving the girls some space as they stood there anticipating.

The songs have started!

Hate you eheheheh I'm fine living without you,
I hate you I'm fine living without you. 

Their song, Hate You, suddenly started blasting in the room. The girls quickly maneuvered their way around each other and got into position in a second. They started to dance, becoming in sync with each other in an instant.

Wow they really are good!

"Woah~" the MC's gasped as they watched them dance together. There was a second of pause as the song changed.

Jangmiggot han songireul batgo
Neoege gobaekeul batgo
Nae maemun sharalalala (sharalalala)
Bamhaneuli byeoldo noraehae

Neoneun ne odiga joha( Jowa Jowa)
Naneun ne modeun ge joha( Jowa jowa)
Ne Mamdo sharalalala (sharalalala)
Sesang modeun geda areumdawo

"Starlight Moonlight" echoed in the idol's minds as they quickly went into the second formation. They effortlessly matched each other's movements without a moment's hesitation. 

It's like a live concert! <3 Viewers get free tickets!

Geot-eulon bad girl sog-eulon good girl
Naleul jal aljido moshamyeonseo

Their next song, Bad Girl, Good Girl, started almost immediately after their debut song. The girls scrambled to get into position and started to try and match the song. While two of the girls started the first part of the chorus, the other two started the second part of the chorus. 

"Stop the music!" HyungDon said as he made an x-shape with his arms. The music trailed along before coming to a stop, letting the girls turn their attention to the head MC. "How come half of you were right and the other were wrong?" he asked as he stepped towards the girls. "RINnie, XENA, is there a reason you were off?"

"We did the second part of the chorus," RINnie rubbed the back of her neck, embarrassed.

"The beginning sounds the same and so I did the second part instead of the first because I thought that's what everyone else was going to do," XENA laughed.

"Ahhh, that's right, the beginning to the chorus is the same to the beginning of the second part of the chorus," HyungDon nodded in thought. 

"Right?" RINnie said as he thought about it. 

"It's the mixer's fault!" XENA came to a conclusion.

"The reason you messed up is because of the mixer?" Defconn laughed. 

We need a new mixer!

"Ne~" RINnie nodded. "If he hadn't chosen that part we would have been fine!" she pouted.

"Yah! Mixer why do you have to be so difficult?" HyungDon yelled into the crowd of staff. You could hear the mixer laugh faintly in the background.

"Let's try again," Kyungmi suggested. "We can definitely show we have the skills if we have one more try," she said as became pumped up to dance again.

"If you insist," HyungDon said as he cued the music to start again.

Meori buteo palkkeutkkaji Hot Issue Ho!
naemodeungeot hanahana Hot Issue
Moduda Take control (Moduda Take control)
Nan hangsang Hot it Hot it Hot it Hot it I I I I I I Issue

Remembering their dance to their song Hot Issue in a split second, the instantly got into the next formation. It was a bit nerve racking for the idols. Wishing not to mess up again, they tried their hardest. They were not about to have their image be degraded by a few mess ups! When they were finally confident again, the last song came on. The familiar tune of Breathe came blasting into the room. 

Nottaeme jakkuman nae gaseumi
Nottaeme jakkuman nae momi
Niga nal bol ttae mada ni saenggak hal ttae mada
Nottaeme jakkuman nae gaseumi

Remembering the fun times they had while filming the music video, they danced with enthusiasm. 

What great dancers!

"Woah! You guys really put so much effort into your performances!" HyungDon applauded as the song ended. The girls, slightly panting, nodded as they stood in a line. Their hearts raced as they tried to calm down after that sudden work out of dances.

"Ne~ I see why this is so hard," XENA said as her labored breathing slowly eased up. "When each song came on I freaked out trying to remember the choreography!"

"Even I had trouble," Kyungmi breathed hard as she quickly put her hair into a makeshift ponytail. "It was really hard," she scrunched up her face as she finished fixing her hair. 

"But you guys did pretty good, but you know, maybe not as good as s-," HyungDon started saying before he was cut off.

"Yah! What's that supposed to mean?" RINnie shouted. Everyone erupted into laughter as the young girl faced the MC.

"Just kidding, just kidding," he waved his hands in front of him and backed off. A smile adorned his face as he joked with the idols. "Now! Let's officially start with ST4R" he made a motion with his hands to signal a transitioning screen.


[010713] Annyeong! It's been a while since I 
have posted a new chapter. Here it is so I hope 
you enjoy! I had some difficulties writing it but I think
it turned out well. I hope you guys are having a 
great 2013 year so far! I will see you guys soon! Bye~