::Making the Artist|Episode 3::

★ST4R★ New Girl Group||Story Start

The"Making the Artist, ST4R style," Rinnie pointed at the camera as she sat on a comfy chair. "Episode 3 start!"

ST4R STYLE
-NATURE


"Annyeong everybody," XENA got out of her group's van. She was sporting a loose shirt and dark skinny jeans. A pair of sunglasses sat on top of her head, her hair in a high ponytail. "Have you noticed how I am dressed right now?" she pointed to her clothes.

Very casual and stylish~ 

"Ahh~ The fresh air," RINnie hopped out of the van, stretching automatically. She had a pink tank top on with a striped scarf to cover her shoulders. "Being cooped up in a car so long is horrible," she muttered as she checked out her surroundings.

"Everybody, Kyungmi is here!" Kyungmi jumped out of the car, shouting out loudly. She posed like a super hero before joining the older girls. The last to step out of the car was the quiet rapper, G.V.

ST4R has arrived! Wow!

"Everyone, I have our mission card!" XENA waved a envelope in the air. The members instantly crowded around her, eager to see what was on it. XENA cleared before speaking. "For this episode of Making the Artist, you are to go have a day off and enjoy life as a normal citizen. We want you to show your fans how you are in your own skin. Here is 100,000 won to pay for food and other expenses for now. Enjoy."

The girls cheered as their leader finished reading. They took out a white envelope and opened it to find the money inside.

"A day off!" G.V. grasped onto the letter, making sure the leader read it right.

At the idea of a free day, even the quiet rapper seems to be more talkative!

"It seems a bit suspicious though," Kyungmi put a finger to her lips in thought. "Why suddenly a free day? It's never happened so far," she trailed off when the other members shrugged. At that, she started smiling, "Let's just play today then!" She dug in her sweatshirt pocket and pulled out a small purse. "Ja jang!~ I have brought my extra Pororo money pouch with me!"

Isn't Pororo for kids?

"Let us put the money in here so it won't get lost," she pulled on the zipper to open the pouch. The girls nodded and placed the money they received in the purse. "XENA, since you are the leader, you should hold onto it," Kyungmi handed it to her unnie when she noticed that the leader had a big purse with her. XENA took it and placed it in her bag before facing her members.

"Now, I didn't mention this before, but in the pink envelope there was a list of suggestions on where to go. Shall we follow it?" XENA asked, pulling out a flimsy piece of paper. "It says 'the park', 'food kiosks', 'shopping centers', 'picnic', 'grocery shopping', and a 'fancy restaurant'." XENA read off the sheet.

"I don't know if we will have enough money to do all that if we only use what was given to us," RINnie quickly reasoned.

The main vocalist is taking charge!

"I suggest we just pick a few," she took the paper from the oldest. "Shall we go to a shopping center, a picnic, and then end the night with grocery shopping? We are running out of food back at the dorms."

"I think that's a good idea," G.V. perked up, joining the conversation. "I'm running out of soymilk, too." She rubbed her neck embarrassingly.

Ahh, the rapper and her beloved soymilk.

"Do we all agree?" XENA asked as she looked at each member. They nodded and it was decided. 

"So first thing is first!" RINnie smiled at everyone. "Shopping!" She led the group down the sidewalk, catching a lot of passer-by's attentions. The camera zoomed towards her as she pulled something out of her bag that she had. "I came well prepared, too! I always carry a map with me just in case we have to go around the city~" she waved a folded piece of paper in front of the camera. "So I'm going to choose the closest place so we don't have to walk as much," she smiled as she unfolded the map.


"This is so much fun," Kyungmi laughed as she ran around the group in circles. "We have the day off! This is so great," she giggled as they finally reached the center. The entrance was crowded with people, old and young.

Have fun getting through the crowd~

"We have to get pass that?" G.V. gasped as she stared at the horde of people, who had yet to recognize them. She seemed to visibly shudder at the thought.

"Challenge accepted!" RINnie cheered as she prepared herself on the spot. "We are going make it to the stores!"

"Is that ST4R?" they suddenly heard. They turned their head toward the crowd to see a little girl pointing at them. People started looking and instantly recognized them.

Uh oh! Noticed!

"It is ST4R!" people screamed as they started moving towards the girls. They gasped as they freaked out on the spot.

"A-anyeong," G.V. waved. She nudged the girls and they got into a line. 

"ST4R imnida!" they bowed.

"Today we are filming Making the Artist so we are at the shopping center," XENA announced. The crowd cheered when they heard about the filming part.

"U-umm, ST4R unnies? Can you please sign this book?" the little girl from before shyly asked them, stepping up from the crowd.

Awwww~

At her adorable puppy dog pout, the idols quickly nodded. They bent down to her height and each took a sign writing their names. Soon the rest of the crowd wanted pictures and autographs as well. In the end, they used up their shopping center time by spending it with their fans.


"Ahh, it's a bit disappointing that we didn't get to shop," XENA sighed. "I was really looking forward to it but I'm glad we got to connect with our fans instead," she smiled. "It's a much better alternative," she nodded.

"You Wishers are really awesome and crazy!" RINnie laughed. She had a great time taking pictures with the fans. "We aren't really used to all the attention yet," she stared at the ground to watch the sidewalk. "Because we are still a new girl group, so it was really nice and a fun experience," she looked up with a serious expression. "We're really glad that you guys support us so much." The other girls murmured an agreement, all feeling grateful for their fans.

"I'm glad we have fans at all," G.V. spoke up. "In my trainee years, I spent nights worrying about if we would have support or not. I never thought we would have so many people who cared for us as idols," she spoke quietly.

"You guys are really the people we get up in the morning for," Kyungmi looked directly at the camera. "It's amazing just thinking about how many people know our names and cheer for us at concerts. Idols really appreciate that so thank you, our Wishers~" she showed a peace sign.

What a heartfelt moment! The really love their Wishers.

A car suddenly pulled up next to them. They looked at it curiously, suddenly realizing that it was their company car. The van stopped and the door opened. Their manager, Junho, stepped out dressed in his usual suit. 

ST4R's manager!

"Are you girls going on a picnic?" he asked with a smug smile on his face.

"How did you know manager-ssi?' Kyungmi gasped.

"I have my ways," he laughed. He turned around and slid open the back doors. Leaning in, he grasped a picnic basket and handed it to them. "Here you go," he nodded at the basket. "I think that is it," he looked around. "Have a nice day" he said briefly before quickly getting in the car and driving off.

"I have a sinking feeling that he's up to something," G.V. muttered as she watched the car leave. "He was really shifty."

Is the manager scheming up a mischievous plan?

The others shrugged uncomfortably. unsure of their manager's behavior as well.

"Well now that we have food," RINnie got their attention. "Let's go eat at the park!" She held the basket handle with both hands and started walking.


"I haven't been to the park in a long time," XENA looked at the camera as she made her way down the street. "Not since I was a little kid." She watched as RINnie led everyone, staring intently at her map as she went. "Those were good times when I was small, everything was easy," she nodded.

"School was easy, too," G.V. stepped forward and maintained pace with her leader. "Of course as you grow older, they give you more challenging things to learn," G.V. smiled. "I really liked learning but sometimes it was difficult." The girls reminisced about their past as they reached the entrance of the park. They entered and walked along the cement until they hit a grassy clearing. Opening the basket, they pulled out a blanket for them to lay on the ground. After setting it up, they all dropped down, a bit tired from all the walking today. 

"Let's hurry and get to the eating!" Kyungmi clapped her hands together as she stared longingly at the basket.

"Okay, okay! Hold on," XENA laughed as she lifted the lids once more and started taking things out. Placing boxes of food and fruits on the blanket in front of them, she emptied the container completely. 

Wow so much food!

"Wah, everything looks so good!" RINnie smiled as she surveyed everything in front of her. "Can we eat now?" she asked curiously. Everyone seemed to agree as they reached for what they wanted.

"I love strawberries," XENA munched on the bright red fruit. "It's like a small surprise. Some are sour, but some are really sweet," she took another bite. "I just love the sweet ones, I could eat them forever," she grinned as she picked up another one.

"I love strawberries, too, unnie!" Kyungmi also reached for one. "But I don't like the sour ones at all," she made a face at the thought. "Wah~ I can't believe manager-ssi got us all this food! He even gave us kimchi!" she smiled as she held up the container. She opened it up and ate it as a side with her lunch.

"For me, I like oranges," G.V. opened a container of slices. "And RINnie here is allergic," she pointed out. "So that leaves more for me." She laughed quietly as RINnie smiled.

Wow really? The vocalist is allergic to such a popular fruit! Oh no.

"Oranges are terrible," the vocalist laughed as she pretended to glare at them. "But all the other fruits are fine," she smiled.

"But enough of the fruit!" Kyungmi butted in, food stuffed in so it looked like she was a hungry hamster. 

Such puffy cheeks!

"You guys haven't tried the good stuff yet," she talked with open, instantly getting disapproval from their leader.

"Kyungmi," the leader started. "Mouth closed please," she gave an amused smile as she watched her maknae chow down.

"Ah! Mianhae unnie!" Kyungmi quickly apologized before going back to eating.

"Ahh that maknae," RINnie shook her head as she laughed.

"Wait guys! He packed soymilk!" G.V. suddenly blurted out as she found a bottle of her favorite drink.

Oh the rapper and her soymilk!


"Go, do a cartwheel," RINnie urged their leader on. XENA nodded in concentration as she stared intently at the ground. She took a tiny running start and did a perfect wheel.

How cool!

"Wah~" the other girls clapped in awe. 

"The was really good," RINnie gave XENA a high five when she walked back over to the group. 

"Thank you," XENA responded as she took a sip of water. They had been practicing gymnastics and their dances for a while now at the park, preparing themselves for their future concert.

Even on a free day they are working hard!

"Let's go to the food stores now," G.V. suggested as she looked at the members who were resting on the ground. "I'm afraid it might get dark soon if we keep practicing," she look towards the sky.

"Good idea," they all nodded as they slowly stood up, groaning at their semi-sore limbs.

"Now where is the closest one?" XENA asked as she looked around, heading towards the exit of the park.

"I will lead the way!" RINnie struck a pose.


"We are almost there," Kyungmi looked at the camera. "It's just a few shops down. Do you see it?" she pointed at a medium-sized store just a few yards away from them. "We're going to buy a lot of food."

"We have a good amount to spend, too," G.V. got the camera's attention. "Since we decided not to dine out at a fancy restaurant, we ended up with a lot of money. We can buy our favorite snacks and drinks now," she smiled shyly at the camera.

"And we definitely have a lot," XENA butted in, giving a small wink. "We each have our own unique taste~"

"We are here!" RINnie shouted excitedly. She lead the small group into the market, greeting the cashiers first.

"Annyeonghaseyo! ST4R imnida!" they bowed as the ladies waved back.

Polite as always!

"We hope the cameras are okay," XENA nodded at the cameramen. They instantly nodded, letting the men pass. "Thank you," she bowed again, grateful that it was okay to film in the shop. 

"So first thing is first we must buy meat!" the girls cheered as they moved into the building.


[100712] Hello everybody! I am so sorry for such a slow update time this time
around! I was assigned a big project for school, in which ended up with all of us Humanities
kids dressing up in togas for the whole school day. Anyways!  I hope you enjoy!
The  shopping will be part of the next episode! Oh and thank you OnASnowyDay
for checking on the story feed so much! :) Much appreciated.