::Debut Day::

★ST4R★ New Girl Group||Story Start

"Are you guys ready?" a man with light brown hair asked. He  was standing in front of four girls getting ready, arms crossed and a bit on the nervous side.

"Ready as I'll ever be," the first girl shakingly said as she was getting her hair pulled up in a side ponytail. The hairstylist, Hyoyee, held the hair in my place with a medium-sized, blue bow. Hyoyee backed off to admire her quick handywork.

"You're good to go G.V.," the older woman patted her shoulder. 

"Thank you," G.V. got up and bowed to her unnie. When she straightened up, she felt someone latch onto her left arm.

"Wah~ Unnie, you are so pretty!" their hyperactive maknae praised. Kyungmi was already dolled up, having her clothes, makeup, and hair already done. She was just waiting for ther other girls to get finished. "I love your dress! It looks so elegant." Kyungmi got the rapper of the group to slowly spin around in a circle so she could admire the flowy white dress. It was pretty simple outfit, a loose white dress with a tight blue band at the waist. There were a few wide stripes on the bottom of the dress with varying shades of blue. The finishing touch was the fabric flowers on her left shoulder.

"Thank you. Your dress is pretty too," G.V. gave a small smile. Kyungmi's dress had no sleeves with a blue top and white bottom. Her top consisted of two layers, the basic underlayer of the white dress and the top layer was a thin, see through, patterened blue cloth. There were white fabric flowers on three different places on her dress, much like G.V.'s flowers. Her white and baby blue striped bow pulled the look together as it held her bangs back to the center of her head.

"It feels a bit too professional for me," Kyungmi pouted. "I'd rather wear a dress like yours," she grinned at G.V. before running off to see the other members. G.V. sighed at her active maknae before getting called over to get her makeup done.


"You should save that energy for when we get on stage," a voice stopped Kyungmi in her tracks. She turned around to see her leader getting a thin piece of cloth tied around her shoulder with a blue ribbon. Her dress was really similar to G.V.'s Kyungmi noticed. Although the stripes were a little bigger, the only difference was that it was sleeveless and the blues were a bit more dark. 

"I know unnie! But I just can't help it," Kyungmi shook her head. "I'm so excited! Finally, it's our debut concert," Kyungmi squealed in happiness.

"I understand, but if you use up all your energy here, you're going to end up tired on stage. As the leader, I suggest you sit down on that couch over there and stay put. Plus your hair is going to get messed up if you keep running around," XENA pointed out.

"Okay," Kyungmi nodded obediently. She skipped over to the couch and plopped down on it, looking at the magazines spread across the table in front of her. She picked one up and started to read it. XENA sighed, her heart was beating a bit quicker tonight. This was their day. Their day to show the world how good they are. They could either wow everyone, or get put in the bin of failed debuts. The brunette shuddered at the thought.

"XENA, are you okay?" a voice brought the leader out of her thoughts. A dark brunette stood in front of her in a striped dress. Ruffles covered the top part of her dress, giving it a very fresh spring look. Much like all the girls in the room, she also had a hair accesory in her hair. The dark blue flower sat on top of her perfect waves. "Are the nerves getting to you?"

The leader nodded a tiny bit. She just noticed that Hyoyee came over to do her hair. She didn't want to mess up the unnies hard work.

"I hope we do well on stage, RINnie," the leader stated her goal firmly. She took a peek in the mirror to see Hyoyee clipping in a pre-tied ribbon. The 'wings' of the ribbon stuck out to the side nicely.

"We will do fine," RINnie smiled and gave a thumbs up. "We're ready! We've been practicing hard day and night. We can do this," she reassured the older girl.

"I do hope so," XENA smiled. Her hair had just been finished a few seconds ago, allowing her to move around the room freely.

"We are on stage in two minutes!" Lee Junho called out to get the girls' attentions. The girls slowly gathered up in front of him, standing in front of him in a line. "You guys are going to be amazing on stage. Remember, this is the day where you catch everyone's attention and win everyone's heart! You guys spent years training for this day to debut, so make it big and make it proud!" Lee Junho smiled adoringly at the girls in front of him. Each one was unique, each with their own backstory. Today, they would become one group and have their dreams fulfilled.

The girls all moved to form a makeshift circle-square. They nodded at each other before stacking hands. "We are the best! We shine above the rest! We are ST4R!" the shouted together as they released their hands into the air. They all headed out of the room together, ready to show what they got.


"Annyeonghaseyo! ST4R imnida!" the four girls greeted the audience. The crowd instantly responded with even louder cheering. "Today is our first day as idols! Thank you for coming on this special day! We hope you enjoy the concert," they smiled as they stared at the hundreds of people in front of them. The girls quickly got into position and waited patiently for the music to start.

XENA|G.V.|RINnie|Kyungmi

(Shubiduba ppa ppa ppa
Shubiduba ppa ppa ppa
Ralala lala rararira)

Jangmiggot han songireul batgo
Neoege gobaekeul batgo
Nae maemun sharalalala
(sharalalala)
Bamhaneuli byeoldo noraehae

Neoneun ne odiga joha( Jowa Jowa)
Naneun ne modeun ge joha( Jowa jowa)
Ne Mamdo sharalalala (sharalalala)
Sesang modeun geda areumdawo

Jakku saenggakna
Mollae gaseum dallyeowa

Eojjeomyeon joha, Eojjeomyeon joha
Jeongmal ireon gibun cheoeumiya


Neoneun nae byeolbit
Nae maeumi byeolbit
Neon namani dalbit
Sojunghan nae dalbit
Kuche baraman bogo
Nareul wihae bicheojuneun
Geureon saram


Neoneun nae haneul
Hanappunin haneul
Neon namani bada
Sojunghan nae bada
Seoro baraman bwado
Byeonhameobshi miso jitneun
Geuron saram oh my love


(Shubiduba ppa ppa ppa
Shubiduba ppa ppa ppa
Ralala lala rararira)

Gureumi uril garyeodo(shu shu)
Dudungsil heulleogadeushi(shu shu)
Eonjena sharalalala (sharalalala)
Oh nae sarang sarang Oh nae sarang
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/secret/starlight_moonlight.html ]
Jakku saenggakna
Mollae gaseum ddeollyeowa

Eojjeomyeon joha, Eojjeomyeon joha
Jeomal ireon gibun cheoeumiya


Neoneun nae byeolbit
Nae maeumi byeolbit
Neon namani dalbit
Sojunghan nae dalbit
Kuche baraman bogo
Nareul wihae bicheojuneun

Geuron saram oh my love

Eodu un golmoge deungbuli dwaejulge
Eodu un bada-e deungdaega dwaejulge

Achimi ol daggatchi, Haetbichi deul daegatchi
Nae gyeoteseo nal bichweojwo
Nae mamsoge iseojwo


A one
A two
A one, two, three go! 

Neoneun nae byeolbit
Nae maeumi byeolbit
Neon namani dalbit
Sojunghan nae dalbit
Kuche baraman bogo
Nareul wihae bicheojuneun
Geureon saram Oh my love


(Shubiduba ppa ppa ppa
Shubiduba ppa ppa ppa
Ralala lala rararira)

Xena-Hyosung
G.V.-Zinger
Kyungmi-Sunhwa
RINnie-Jieun

 

 

 

 

 

 

[102212]
I hope you guys enjoyed the very first story chapter!
Leave a comment below to tell me if I got your character's 
personality correct. If I did not I will try and get it correct next chapter! :)
Thanks for reading~ I hope you guys like my writing style as well.