::Making the Artist|Episode 2::

★ST4R★ New Girl Group||Story Start

Munch munch munch~

"Annyeong everybody," XENA walked up close to the camera. She had her hair up in a tight ponytail showing her beautiful face. "We are at the recording studio right now," she looked behind her as she said that. One of the staff members were sitting in front of a large table of buttons and lights, editing their song. The rest of the girls were sitting on the couches in the middle of the room, chatting and eating. "I just finished my part for our song," XENA smiled proudly. "And now it's time for me to join them." The leader turns around and guides the camera to the group. XENA sits down and takes a closed boxed lunch. G.V. noticed the camera first and waved with her free hand. In the other, she was holding her food.

As the camera zoomed closer to her, she tilted her lunch towards the lens so that it was easier to see. "I'm having bibimbap," she poked at her food with a chopstick. "I have a lot of carrots left because they are hard to chew," she motioned to the small pile of carrot strips. "And I have a bottle of soymilk," she held up a half-drained container. She gave a smile as she started eating again.

"Annyeong~ RINnie imnida," the camera quickly turned towards the energetic vocalist. "Today I am also eating bibimbap," she pointed to her mostly eaten boxed lunch. "It's really good!" she clapped her hands together.

Yum~ Bibimbap!

"I had spicy beef with it, too," she grinned approvingly. "What did you have Kyungmi?" she turned her head to look at the maknae. Kyungmi had food in when she turned to look at the main vocalist, looking like a hamster. She swallowed quickly, almost choking, before answering.

"I'm having rice cake with red bean paste," she smiled as she held up a gooey blob of rice cake. "I know it's not very healthy, but I just had to buy it when I saw it," she mumbled as she bit into it. She gave a sound of satisfaction as she chewed on it. "I also have these, too," she held up a small plate of layered pandan rice cake. She let XENA take one when she saw her eyeing them. "Yummy right?" XENA nodded when after she bit into it. The camera turned to the leader as she decided it was her turn.

"So this is what I'm having for lunch today," XENA pointed to her box. "I made it myself."

The leader can cook well!

"We have rice here, and kimchi on the side," the leader pointed. "And also some lightly steamed slices of beef to give me energy," she said.

Leader XENA knows how to put together a good lunch!

"Out of all our lunches, I'm sure mine is the healthiest," XENA reasoned. 

"But mine is the best," Kyungmi butted in, showing her rice cakes. "I also have...," Kyungmi paused to make it more dramatic. "Ja jang~ Banana milk!" she held out a plastic bottle, unopened and full of sweet milk. The girls around her laughed at their maknae's glee.


"Right now, I am getting my makeup done," RINnie announced to the camera as it zoomed up close. "It's a really delicate process and I don't want to mess up unnies hard work." RINnie mumbled, trying not to move too much. Their makeup artist, Songyeon, concentrated as she lightly dabbed the vocalist's lips with a shiny gloss. The camera moved to the other side of the room where XENA was getting her hair put up. XENA stared at the lens from the corner of her eyes, not daring to move her head.

"Annyeong. Today we are having a photo shoot," she looked forward. "It's for our album cover and pictures for the fan signing events coming up," her hand slowly edged upwards to brush a strand of hair back that had come loose. "The tips of my hair were dyed a light brown so the hairstyle looks more cool," XENA informed the viewers. "I hope you like them my Wishers," she winked at the camera. 

"I like them unnie," Kyungmi popped up next to the oldest of the group.

The maknae is like a ninja!

 The dancer of the group nearly scared their hairstylist out of her shoes. Hyoyee gave her a subtle look of amusement before working on pinning up XENA's hair.

"Thank you Kyungmi," XENA smiled as she looked at the girl using the mirror in front of her. "I like your outfit." The maknae spun around in a circle with her arms spread out wide.

"I like it too unnie," she replied and she her silver dress. It stopped short of her knees, puffing out from her waist in soft ruffles. The dress had a light shimmer of purple sparkles that topped it off. Simple, yet cute. "I think this is my favorite outfit so far of all we've worn."

"Kyungmi!" a voice called from the left. The maknae instantly made her way towards the voice.

"Neh, G.V. What is it?" she asked. The rapper of the group noticed the camera and gave a shy wave. Then she turned her attention to the girl in front of her.

"Can you hold this?" G.V. held out a glass of soymilk.

The rapper loves her soymilk!

"More? How much do you drink?" Kyungmi gasped as she grasped the cold cup. The young girl wrinkled her nose as the smell of soymilk wafted towards her. "I'm getting sick of smelling this," Kyungmi laughed. "Do you like to drink this everyday?"

"It's nutritious," G.V. answered through the door. She was finally putting on her outfit for the shoot. "It's really good for you."

Soymilk is very healthy indeed!

G.V. opened the door to reveal her light purple dress trimmed with a sparkly silver.

"Wahhh~ Unnie is so pretty," Kyungmi admired as G.V. nervously smiled at her. Her hair was braided and tied with a bow, pulling her hair back to show her face.

"Thank you," G.V. grinned as she made her way towards the set of the studio. She looked around, staring at the giant lights and the cameras. G.V. turned towards the screen. "I've never had professional pictures taken of me before," she started. "This will be a really nice experience," she nodded as she explored the set.


"Annyeonghaseyo, ST4R imnida!" the four idols bowed as the camera zoomed towards them.  

The idols are all dressed up!

"Today we are going to make a guest appearance at Teen Top's concert~" XENA clapped her hands excitedly as the other girls followed suit. "G.V. and RINnie here both know the 'Mischievous Rapper' ,L. Joe, while Kyungmi knows their 'Dancing Boy', Changjo. So many connections," their leader laughed. "Anyways, the boys don't know we are here yet, so we are going to surprise them!" The girls all put their hands together and started their group chant.

"We are the best. We shine above the rest. We are ST4R!" the threw their hands up in the air and started walking into the building.


"Oh! Annyeong!" the Teen Top boys gasped in surprise as four beautiful girls entered their waiting room.

"It's ST4R!" Ricky shouted excitedly as he pointed at the girls. Niel and Chunji joined him as they jumped up and down in happiness. CAP came over to greet and usher them to sit down.

Have they never seen girl idols before?

"Boys, we must do our proper greeting," CAP, their leader, took the initiative. The guys all lined up in front of them before shouting together.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Teen Top imnida," they bowed in sync. The girls clapped and got up, introducing themselves as well.

"Since we are a new girl group, you might not recognize our faces to names yet," XENA stated as she got the girls to line up themselves. "So let me start. I am XENA, the leader and the visual of the group." XENA bowed 90 degrees, making sure to show her respect to a more experienced group.

"Annyeong, call me RINnie. I am the group's main vocalist," the girl gave a little wave. "L. Joe here is one of my good friends," she pointed out as the blonde rapper stepped forward a bit to greet her.

It seems they are good friends!

"Hello, I am the group's main rapper, G.V. We've already met briefly before backstage but it's nice to meet you formally," the shy rapper bowed. Chunji noticed how L. Joe stared at the girl group's rapper a little longer than normal.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Kyungmi stepped out. "Kyungmi imnida~ I am ST4R's maknae and main dancer!" she introduced herself excitedly. She bowed low before straightening herself out. "Changjo here is my best friend~" She walked over and engulfed the taller maknae with a hug. He hugged back a bit awkwardly, feeling the stares of his hyungs on him. Kyungmi backed off to join her unnies, unaware of how the Teen Top guys were snickering. 

The maknae seems to always be causing trouble.


[103012]
Annyeong everybody~ So , it's been a while but I finally updated! I spent
many hours on writing and plotting what the episodes will be like. I hope you guys
like the style of how I'm portraying the episodes as well! Near the end I started
introducing some of the crushes that the girl's have. Also, I know in apply fics it's
hard to remember who is who with the many characters in the story, so I'm trying
to include interactions between girls so you can recognize each other's characters
more easily! I hope it's working. ^^ Anyways, I will try and get another update out 
soon! Please wait for it my dear readers! Also! Remember to check out the story feed!