::Making the Artist|Episode 5::

★ST4R★ New Girl Group||Story Start

 

"We are finally back with another episode of Making the Artist!" 

ST4R STYLE
-Cooking 


"Does this look right to any of you?" asked the dark brunette as she rubbed the back of her neck. She was trying to make custard pudding, but the sweet caramel on the top looked a little darker than normal.

"I think it might turn out bitter, Kyungmi," the leader poked at the custard, forcing it to jiggle for a little bit.

"You should remake it," G.V. looked over her shoulder as she fried some meat on the stove. 

"But," the maknae looked sadly at her creation. She stared for a while before setting the plate of pudding down and leaving the kitched for a little bit.

"Where is she going?" RINnie asked as she looked up from her plates that she was cleaning up. She wanted the dishes to look visually pleasing.

"I don't know, but the competition is timed so we better try and surpass her," the leader gave a teasing wink as she started cooking again.  The sound of cooking filled the air as they slowly silenced themselves in concentration.

"I am done!" RINnie announced as she stepped back to look at her masterpiece.

Wow! It is very pretty!

"I need a plate," G.V called out. XENA picked up one and quickly handed it to her, not once turning her head as she concentrated. "Thank you~," she gave the leader a small smile as she poured the meat from the pan onto the china plate.

"I'm back!" Kyungmi announced as she popped back into the room, holding something behind her. 

"What did you get?" RINnie asked curiously. Kyungmi brought her thumb and index finger to her lips, making a "zipping" motion.

"I'm not telling! Merong~" Kyungmi stuck her tongue out as she grabbed her dish and walked out.

She's very brave to do that to her unnies!!!

"That maknae," the leader sighed as she put the finishing touches on her food. "Are you guys ready? We have about five minutes left on the timer," she looked over her shoulders at the clock. 

"Ready!" RINnie sung as she placed her dish on the table.

"I'm ready," G.V. put her plate as well, joining the other two.

"Ne, Kyungmi, how about you?" RINnie tried to look over the maknae's shoulder, but Kyungmi hunched over it more to block prying eyes.

"You have three minutes," the leader shook her head.

"Ah, Unnie, I'm almost done," she called out as she seemed to pour something onto her pudding. As the one minute mark came by, Kyungmi stood up and joined the other three. Her dish was behind her as she refused to show it right away.

"Okay them," XENA started. "My dish is this," she waved her hands to a beautifully decorated platter of food. 

Wow! She has great cooking skills!

"I made this because it has a large variety of food to choose from," XENA motioned at the separated components of the dish. "So you won't get bored from the different tastes."

The camera pointed at RINnie next, encouraging her to reveal her dish. The vocalist dramatically lifted the cover of her plate with a flourishing wave. Inside was a beautifully arranged dish of fish. There were gasps echoing all around the room as they stared at her meal.

Very nice design!

"I'm slightly clumsy around fire so I thought seafood would be the way to go," she smiled. "So since it's really simple to prepare it, I thought I should make it stand out physically."

After lingering a bit, the camera turned to the rapper of the group. G.V. nervously uncovered her dish, showing everyone in the room. "I didn't want something that was too heavy one the taste," she started as she moved the plate towards the camera. "So I made nubiani beef with garlic."

The organized design gives it a homey feeling as well as a slight touch of professionalism!

"Last but not least, show us your dish Kyungmi," the leader looked over to the youngest. She gave a nod before putting her dish on the table. As the others knew already, it was a giant plate of custard pudding.

"I decided that what is a meal without some sweets? I know that my dish will be the last to be tasted so why not give the judges a dessert?" she moved her plate towards the others. After that, all the girls stepped back and let the judges come. The slowly tasted each dish, writing down some notes in between bites. 

"Okay, we have come up with a decision," the first judge, SoAnn, stated after a few minutes. The girls gathered around the table, all attentions directed at the women.

SoAnn took a deep breath before starting with her evaluation. "First, I would like to say that my taste buds are very happy," she gave a smile. "All the dishes were wonderfully made and were very delicious."

What a generous review!

"But we must look at all the dishs with an expert's tongue." SoAnn fixed her glasses and then took a look at her clipboard. "I think for the 'Presentation' portion of the meals, I would say that RINnie had the best. It was beautifully designed and the organization was beautiful. I loved the edible flowers as well. Overally it's very pleasing to look at. If I were to choose one for the taste however I would choose XENA's because there are many flavors to choose from. It's a good choice for a meal because you can find something you like in that dish," SoAnn read down her list of notes.

Points for the vocalist and leader already!

"For me," the second judge, Yeona, started, "I think the 'Presentation' portion should go to G.V. I like the really simple design and it was very well organized. But I must agree with SoAnn, XENA's dish was the most delicious. I loved the variety and the different tastes in the dish."

Everyone turned their attention to the last judge. The black haired woman cleared and started reading down her list. "I think I will start with taste first," she looked around the room, seeing everyone's eyes on her. "I liked RINnie's dish the most. The fish was fresh and well cleaned. I think the crisp taste was very nice paired with the slight lemony taste that you added with the lemon juice. Next, I loved Kyungmi's presentation. It's the simplest here but I think the dish had a really pleasing color combination. The pale yellow, gold, and mint green really brought out memories of a childish past."

"So it seems that XENA and RINnie both got two points where as G.V. and Kyungmi got one," SoAnn said. "You guys get to wash the dishes then," she smiled.

"Awwww," Kyungmi frowned. "Let's go G.V., we should get started," she grabbed the rapper's hand and pulled her towards the kitchen.

Now what are our two winners going to do now? :)

"It's time to relax now!" they giggled and skipped off towards the living room.


"Hana..dul...set," XENA counted. 

"Anneyong!' the girls of ST4R greeted together, bowing afterwards. "This is ST4R here and we would like to thank you for watching our...."

"Making," XENA started.

"the Artist," RINnie added on.

"ST4R," G.V. dragged out the last few letters.

"Style!" Kyungmi gave a thumbs up. 

"We really appreciated it, our wonderful viewers!" the leader smiled.

"Thanks for staying with us this whole time!" G.V. said shyly. 

"Yup! We had an awesome time filming this for you," Kyungmi jumped up and down.

"Thank you again. I'm glad we have you guys cheering us on~" RINnie grinned.

"But it's time to go, right girls?" XENA frowned. "We'll miss this series but we're hoping to bring you more content soon."

"Thanks so much for watching! See you next time!" G.V. smiled sadly. 

"Bye!" the girls waved as the camera panned out and went dark.


ST4R STYLE
-The End


[122512] It's been a long time, readers. I'm super sorry about
such a long and dragged our wait. I truely am. ): I had lots
of trouble with  this chapter and always ended up puting it off. 
I hope you guys forgive me! >< I guess this chapter is like a 
mini present from me to you. Merry Christmas all! New chapter
coming out soon! This time it's for sure! Count on me! :)