::Making the Artist|Episode 1::

★ST4R★ New Girl Group||Story Start

(Bold and italicized means that is what the episode shows. Bold is just the content where as italicized is the cute fonted words that show up on screen. So when reading it, imagine this being what you're seeing if you are watching the show. Please leave a comment below if this makes sense and if it's a good idea. Thank you~)

"Woah! Woah!~ Unnies, there's a camera here," Kyungmi, the maknae, waved the other members over. "Did they just install it this morning?" she stared at the device excitedly. 

“Do you think we are on a show?” RINnie jumped on the spot as she clasped her hand in glee. “Is it recording do you think?”

“Good questions girls. There’s an envelope taped under the camera. Why don’t you guys open it?” XENA stated as she gestured at a bright neon green folder. The two youngest girls hopped up and down to reach it, before they finally got it off the wall. They unsealed it together, whipping out the paper faster than you could say “Anyeong~.”

RINnie cleared , “Hello ST4R. You are being filmed right at this moment.” At this, G.V., who was directly in front of the camera’s line of sight, waved timidly at the small electronic machine. “This is for Making the Artist! Please first introduce yourselves to the camera. A cameraman will be arriving soon to continue the rest of the episode.”

All the girls smiled at each other, before quickly moving in front of the camera. The clumped together as they all tried to get everyone in the shot.

"Annyeonghaseyo! ST4R imnida!" they all chorused together.

"Starting from today," XENA started as she made her way to the front of the group. "It's going to be Making the Artist ST4R style!" she gave a small thumbs up before being moved to the side.

"Please enjoy!" Kyungmi waved with both hands at the camera. As she said that, the door to the room opened up. A camera crew slowly made their way in, careful not to drop their equipment. The girls gasped and quickly went to help. Once everything was set up, they all introduced themselves to each other.

"It's nice to finally meet you guys," one of the cameramen stated. The girls nodded in agreement. "Today, we are going to start by filming you guys practicing your dances. Then we are going to continue with your day." he instructed. At that, their dance instructer, Go TaeAh, walked into the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo," the girls bowed to their unnie. TaeAh looked around the room, shocked with the cameras in the room.

"What is going on?" she asked as she ebbed away from the crew.

"Ahh, Unnie, don't worry about it! It's just for a show, so act like they're not there!" RINnie informed the brunette. TaeAh nodded slowly before giving them her full attention.

"Okay girls! Today we are going to work on 'Madonna.' It's not perfectly in sync and a few areas are sloppy." TaeAh critiqued. The idols quickly moved into position in the studio when they heard their song play. Dancing with their hearts, they wowed the crew when they started filming. When the song ended they were ordered to re-dance the song again, to improve certain spots. Half an hour passed and they were slumped against the wall, drinking water like no tomorrow.

"Unnie, can we please have a longer break?" G.V. asked quietly as she fanned herself. Sweat glistened on her face while she was trying to regain her breath.

"You need to keep working," TaeAh frowned. She heard all the girls groan in dissaproval and sighed. "Fine, five minutes extra. You need to be the best so you guys must practice hard. All the other groups practice much more and longer as well," TaeAh reasoned.

"We understand TaeAh-unnie," the leader, XENA, nodded. "We know how hard they work. G. Dragon tell me all the time especially with his new songs that just came out."

"You see? This is nothing compared to the other idols," TaeAh put a hand to her hip. "Come on girls, start again." They all stood up slowly, bodies aching and got into position. 


"Now Kyungmi, show me your solo that you've been working on," the dance instructor, TaeAh ordered. Kyungmi nodded and stepped into the middle of the room.

 

Wow! This is definitely the main dancer of the group!

The song ended and girls clapped, praising their maknae. As they were crowded around the youngest, another woman entered the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the female called out, catching the girls's attentions. They instantly moved to greet her.

"Annyeonghaseyo Cai-Unnie!" they bowed in repect.

The beautiful vocal teacher has arrived!

"While you are still tired, it is the perfect time to practice your vocals. Remember, you have to sing and dance at the same time so you need to concetrate on perfecting your breathing," Cai stated as she walked into the room. "Start by warming up." RINnie smiled and started the scale. The girls followed suit, matching RINnie until the last few notes. They stopped and listened as RINnie sang the last few notes of the scale  that was higher than what they could reach. When she hit her highest, Cai smiled and patted her back. "Good job."

Amazing! RINnie can hit such a high note!

"Now let's practice the rest of your songs!" Cai smiled.


 "Annyeong," G.V. waved at the camera, giving a small smile. "Today our members are going to be filming a music video." She looks behind her to the set. "We've been at it for around 15 hours already. Since 5 in the afternoon..." she trailed off as XENA called her over. G.V. led the cameraman towards her leader. "XENA here is really tired, she didn't get any sleep so far." XENA flashed a smile at the camera before she turned to G.V. 

"It's time for your solo parts," XENA informed her. The rapper of the group nodded and made her way onto the green-screened set. XENA turned her focus to the camera. "Annyeong~ ST4R is working hard right now as you can see. As the leader, I have to take care of the girls right now," she ran a hand through her hair. "We worked through the night and we only got to take really short naps," she walked over to the couch where RINnie was sleeping. She had a thin blanket covering her while she rested. It was starting to fall off a little bit so XENA fixed it for her. 

The leader is very motherly!

"Wait," XENA looked around.

Did she lose something?

"Where's Kyungmi?" she scratched her head.

She lost the maknae!

"Kyungmi!" XENA cupped her hands around to amplify her voice.

"Yeah unnie?" a muffled voice came from the right. XENA instantly made her way in that direction. "I'm over here," Kyungmi, who was finally in view, beckoned XENA. She was by the snack table, a plate of chips in her hand.

"Yah, Kyungmi! Aren't you tired? And you're eating such unhealthy food!" XENA scolded. Kyungmi picked up a chip and put it in before her leader could say anything else.

"Unnie, I'm fine," she gave a wave of her hand as she looked around the table for more food. "I already rested a while," Kyungmi stated as her leader tried to object. "I'm just really hungry right now." XENA shook her head in dissaproval.

"Only a little more okay? Then go sleep. We won't be finished until tomorrow," XENA sighed. The maknae nodded and gave a thumbs up as she popped another chip into .

The maknae seems to love her snacks. 

XENA shook her head and looked directly at the camera. "She's a handful."


"We are finally done!" Kyungmi cheered as she extended her arm to show a peace sign. "It took around 40 hours but we finished!" The girls quickly joined in and crowded around her.

"We hope you like it!" XENA smiled as she waved at the camera. 

"Please keep supporting us!" RINnie jumped up and down.

"Keep on wishing our lovely Wishers~" G.V. nodded as she waved with both hands at the camera.

"This is the end of the first episode of...," XENA started.

"Making the Artist, ST4R style! Until next time!" the girls chorused together. "Annyeong!"

 

Xena-Fei (Pink shirt, white shorts.)
G.V.-Jia (Blonde hair, striped pants)
Kyungmi-Min (Orange shorts, blue sneakers)
RINnie-Suzy (White ruffled skirt, black shirt, black bracelet)


[102712]
Sorry for the super long delay. This week was super duper hectic! You may have
already known that if you paid attention to the story feed. ^^ Thank you OnASnowyDay for
keeping up with the feed! Much appreciated~ Anyways~ There will not be an update
tomorrow because a lot of people are coming over for my multiple projects for school.
Mianhae everybody. ): I will try to update on Tueday or Wednesday. I will keep
posting notices on the feed so you guys will be informed!