::ST4R's Staff Unnies::

★ST4R★ New Girl Group||Story Start

A man with gelled hair walked down the halls of Shine Entertainment. His polished dress shoes clicked against the floors with each step. He stopped in front of double doors reading "conference room." He straightened out his blazer nervously before pulling the doors open.

"Ahh, JunHo, welcome," a man with a balding head smiled warmly. The man beckoned JunHo over to the seat in front of him. "Sit, sit," he waved his hand towards the chair. "I would like you to meet a few people today, JunHo." The door on the other side of the room opened slowly as three ladies shuffled into the room. They gave a 90 degree bow after they lined up in the front of the room. "You will be working with them soon."

"Hello," JunHo stood up politely to bow. "I'm JunHo, the manager of ST4R." He sat back down in the cushioned chair and clapsed his hands in front of him. "Who may you three be?" He tilted his head to the side a bit as he looked them all over. The one closest to the door stepped forward a bit. Her dark hair bounced with each step.

"Hello," she started, her voice quiet and soft. She cleared and continued a bit louder. "My name is Son HyoYee. I am to be ST4R's hairstylist," she bowed again. She brushed a loose strand of hair behind her ears. "I am looking forward to working with you guys." She stepped back into the line and stared at the floor. The woman in the middle looked to the females beside her before stepping out next. She was wearing a loose brown shirt, a slightly lighter color than her short wavy hair.

"Hello!" she smiled. "I am Bae SongYeon!" she introduced herself energetically. "I am ST4R's new makeup artist and I'm super excited to get started with work!" she gave a small bow before stepping back. She gave a little nudge to the last girl making her stumble out a bit. The girl turned to glare at her a bit first before introducing herself.

"Hello," she stated as she stared at the two men. "My name is Lee YoonWon and I am ST4R's clothing stylist. I will be making sure that everything worn by ST4R is syled to perfection," she bowed. Her long hair nearly covering her face when she bent forward.  She straightened back up and fixed her black jacket. "I am looking forward to working with you all." She took a step back and gave one more bow.

"JunHo, please leave the beauty things to these wonderful ladies. They will definitely get the job done," the man nodded in approval. JunHo watched as they stood there, one shy, one energetic, and one confident.

"They seem to be a good mix. I'm sure they will do well," JunHo agreed. He got up and pushed back his chair a little. "It was nice meeting you three, now if you will excuse me, I have some matters to attend to with the girls." He gave a nod towards the people in the room before leaving. "I will be seeing you soon," he waved a hand as he left the room.


Hairstylist: Son HyoYee

Makeup Artist: Bae SongYeon

Clothing Stylist: Lee YoonWon