::Fourth Member::

★ST4R★ New Girl Group||Story Start

Last member of ST4R has been announced!

Big Bang had their concert last night, wowing the fans once again with their songs! That's not all though. We met with them backstage to interview how they trained for the dances as well as what their new concepts were. Before the interview was over, there was a surprising knock on the door. When G.Dragon of Big Bang went to answer it, four beautiful girls were revealed. It turns out they got a visit from the soon-to-debut girl group ST4R! They came to congratulate Big Bang for their amazing performance. ST4R also introduced their last member to the group as well as reporters.

"Annyeonghaseyo Go MinRin imnida. But you can call me G.V. I am ST4R's one and only main rapper!"

We finally discovered who the last girl was! We also got Big Bang's opinion of the group after they left.

Taeyang was first to speak out of s. "They are really pretty and I saw some of their teaser videos. I think they're going to do really well when they debut. ST4R hwaiting!"

G.Dragon quickly stated, "All of them are really kind as well. I had a good time meeting them. What suprised me was that SeNa was in that group! She's one of my best friends and I didn't even know she was going to debut in a group!" That brought a laugh out of the group as they proceeded to make their comments. 

"I think they have potential. I also can't wait to see how good their rapper is," Top briefly said before Daesung interrupted him.

"I hope we get to see their debut concert! Manager-hyung buy us tickets!" Daesung laughed as his manager was roped into his aegyo. Seungri quickly agreed as they proceeded to get all their hyungs to beg. It seems that Big Bang has high hopes of this new girl group. Let's see how well they do at their concert~ Also, check out a picture of the fourth member down below.