Chapter 5

Honeymoon, mood swings and other problems.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5

 

"Eun Mi~.." 

"Eun Mi."

"Eun Mi, Yah!"

She slowly opened her eyes,"Bwoh-ya..?"

And her eyes grew wide, when she saw L.Joes grinning face in front of her. Out of shock she pushed him off,"What are you doing!?"

He had fallen on the floor and glared at her,"Suzy called you. She said, Young Hye said everythings ready and we can come! Where is Eun Mi?"

Her jaw dropped and she looked at the clock,"It's already 1pm in 15 minutes?! L.Joe,why didn't you wake me up!?" She jumped out her bed and ran to her wardrobe,"What should I wear??"

"For what?" he frowned confused. "We're going to meet up with my friends! Come on! Palli!"

L.Joe pouted and lazily stood up,"I'm already finished, you're the one who slept till now."

"Oh, okay! Then help me with my clothes! Should I wear a dress? Or a skirt?" she panicked and looked trough her clothes.

"Hmm, wear a dress." he suggested. "Okay!" she exclaimed and ran away to the bathroom with some clothes in her hands.

 

 

"I've finished~! Let's go~!" she sang and walked downstairs. L.Joe looked up, he was sitting on the couch, while waiting for her,"Oh, you look pretty!"

She had a pink summer dress and it showed her pretty legs,"Thank you, L.Joe oppa!"

He raised a brow,"Why all of sudden do you call me oppa?"

"Oh, you don't like it? Well, let's go. I don't want to be late!" she grabbed her bag, ran to L.Joe, grabbed his hand and dragged him outside.

 

 

"Eun Mi~!" Young Hye ran to her and hugged her,"Annyeong!"

After she had let go, she looked at L.Joe,"Hm, since years your taste is still good!"

L.Joe blinked confused.

Eun Mi chuckled,"Haha, I know!" 

"Here's our table!" Young Hye walked to a table, in their bar.

The three sat down. It was a table with four seats. L.Joe and Eun Mi sat down at one side next to each other, Young Hye sat down opposite of them, opposite of Eun Mi.

"If you ask where he is... He should be here in some minutes!" Young Hye smiled and looked at her watch.

Eun Mi smiled back and nodded,*I'm so nervous! He's propably still very handsome~!*

"Who else is coming?" L.Joe asked, still confused.

"My brother!" Young Hye chuckled, then turned to Eun Mi,"I think your husband will be very surprised!"

L.Joe raised a brow at Eun Mi. Eun Mi awkwardly smiled at him.

 

"Sorry, am I very late?"

L.Joe and Eun Mi looked surprised up. Young Hye smiled at him,"Sit down, oppa."

He sat down next to Young Hye, opposite of L.Joe. He smiled,"Annyeong, I'm Myungsoo."

L.Joe still shocked, nodded,"Ah.. I'm L.Joe."

"A nickname?" Myungsoo chuckled. Then he looked up, his eyes softened surprised,"Eun Mi? Wow, you changed a lot. You became much prettier."

Eun Mis cheeks went pink and she smiled,"Thank you.. you too." Myungsoo stared at her while smiling.

L.Joe eyed them suspicious. He raised a brow at Myungsoo,"Where... do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter