Chapter 20.

Honeymoon, mood swings and other problems.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20.

 

It has been two months since Eun Mi's and L.Joe's honeymoon had ended. Work had begun again; concerts, fan events, interviews and so on.

And today was one of the beloved free days.

But instead of resting, Eun Mi had to go to the hospital because her stomache hurt. L.Joe brought her there quickly, and now he was sitting alone in the waiting room, asking himself why he went to the rest room while she got called.


"Mr Lee ?" a nurse smiled,"We have been looking for you, sir! We have wonderful news for you!"

L.Joe stood up from his seat and raised a brow,"What news?"

"Follow me, please." the nurse led the way, and L.Joe followed her.



"Here is your wife, maybe she should tell you about the news."  the nurse giggled, bowed and then left.

The doctor & Eun Mi noticed L.Joe's presence. "Mr Lee." the doctor bowed politely.

L.Joe bowed back and took a glance at the nameplate,"Uhm, hello, Mr Kang."

"L.Joe..." 

He could feel her glare so he looked at her,"Eun Mi?"

"I think I should leave you two alone now." the doctor bowed and left.

"How can you leave me alone in this situation, doc ?!" he hissed in a mumble.

 

"You got me pregnant." she smiled. 

He blinked.

Oh my god.

"I'M GONNA BE A DADDY OH MY GEE!!" L.Joe jumped around happily, cheering,"I'M gonna be a daddy~ gonna be a daaaddy~~~!"

Eun Mi waited for him to calm his .

 

"Waaaait." L.Joe stopped, frowning,"I'm gonna be a daddy.."

"That's what you said just a minute ago too." Eun Mi titled her head, not knowing what he means now.

She looked up at her husband again, and it made her chuckle. Oh his precious expression now.

"It totally blew his mind, huh?" she chuckled,"Wonder what Taemin oppa will say though.."

 

 

 

"So," L.Joe began the same conversation they had on their way home, while entering their apartment,"When are we going to shop for our little girl?"

She sighed, the same answer she gave the last times too,"I don't know. I mean, hello, there will come a little human out of me. I have to accept this reality first! Leave me time, okay?"

He pouted, closing the door and taking off his jacket,"Honey, aren't you happy about little Eun Mi or little L.Joe?.. Though I prefer to get girl then boy then girl, you know."


"Aigoo," Eun Mi hugged him and he hugged her back,"Sure I'm happy about it! But I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter