"Are you coming to the prom?"

Rhythm of Love

Rrriing! Rriiing! Rrriing!

"Urgh!" I mutter and turn off the alarm.

I get off the bed, change in my uniform, brush my teeth and then I go downstairs.

"Morning grandma!" I greet.

"Morning sweetie! Eat fast!"

"Why?" I ask confused.

"You have to walk your brother to school. Your mom isn't home." she explains.

"Arasso! But where's Taeyeol?"

"He's in the bathroom. He will come in a few minutes. He already ate his breakfast, so eat quickly!"

"Ok!"

So I did was my grandmother said and walked my brother to school. Of course I had to walk faster because I also had school and I didn't want to be late againg. 

It seems that Taeyeol is quiet today. Maybe he didn't have enough sleep. He was yawning all the time.

"Noona?" Taeyeol asks me.

"Yes?"

"How do you know when you're in love?" he asks blushing.

"Why do you ask?" I start giggling. "Do you like someone?"

"Noona! Don't tease me and answer my question!"

"Ok, ok...Kekeke...Well...First, you have butterflies in your stomach. Then you're thinking about that person every day and then...and then...I don't know." I say.

"Ri, do you know what I'm thinking about?"

"What?"

"That you're in love with someone!"

"What!? Noooo...But U think that YOU like Jimin!" I say to change the topic.

And now he is red as a tomato.

"Aha! I knew it!" I giggle and rufle his hair.

"Ri! Shut up!"

"Ok...ok..."

So during that time we already arrived at his school

"So, can I go now?" I smile at him.

"Can't you stay a little bit more?"

"Why?"

"I don't want to wait alone for Jimin..." he blushes again.

"Kekeke....Ok, I'll stay with you...Oh...There she is."

*But...who's she with?...T-Taemin?*

That moment my brother ran to Jimin giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

*Soo cute!!!!*

"Easy man...Who gave you the permission to kiss my sister? Huh?" Taemin asks Taeyeol teasing him.

"Who gave you the permission to kiss MY sister!? Taeyeol says surprising Taemin and I.

"What do you mean?" I ask him confused.

"Sunday, in the aprk. Let's go Jimin, we're gonna be late." Taeyeol takes Jimin's hand proudly, living Taemin and I dumbfounded.

"Bye, oppa! Bye, unnie!" Jimin says.

Taemin and I are now looking at eachother blushing. Remember me to kill my brother later for this embarassing situation.

"Oh...Do you want to go?" he asks.

"Ne..." I nod and go with mim at school

***

Friday

The rest of the days went by quickly. It was boring because the hot topic for these past das was, ofcourse, the Halloween prom and I couldn't take part in the conversations. My classmates were only discussing things like who their partner was, how do their costume/dress look like or what band/dj will perform. And I was sad because I am the only person from your class that won't be going to the prom. It seems like these days Luna got a crush on Jonghyun and Vic was all the time with Minho now that they are a couple. At least it was going good for them.

It was the last class, of course French and like always I wasn't paying attention to the teacher and I was looking out the window.

Suddenly something hit me on the shoulder. I look down and grab the crumpled note.

                                      Are you coming to the prom?

                                                                      Taemin

You turned the paper on the other side and wrote:

                                       Sorry. I can't go...

                                                              Ahri

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! N.Ana here! Long time no see...Like always, I've been busy with school ao that's why I couldn't write. Yeah...I know...This chap it's kinda boring and short but I didn't have inspiration T.T. Now I want to ask you something. What do you think will happen between Taemin and Ahri? Tell us in the comments below (because we're very curious) and don't forget to subscribe if you're a new reader! 

Hey, Loou here too! How have you been? Did you decide what are you for Halloween? Tell us if you are something special, because I think our main characters will love it ^^. Also, please excuse grammar mistakes, but I'm tired as heck because I had a lot of y things to deal with today! Sorry! Subscribe and comment!

We love you all! <3