"No means no!"

Rhythm of Love

 

Knock knock knock

"For God's sake! Ahri-ah! Wake up!"

"Huh?...Just 5 more minutes mom...." I say with a sleepy voice.

"What 5 minutes? It's 8:45 AM! You're going to be late!" my mom yells.

"WHAT?!...Oh no! Oh no!" I get up from bed and start to dress up.

*Oh no! My first class is French!* 

I dressed, I washed my face and teeth, brushed my hair and stormed out of the house.

"Honey! You forgot your bag and shoes!" my mom screams after me.

I stop and look at my feet. I am wearing my fluffy slippers. *Ooops!*

"Thanks!" I take my bag and get my shoes on. "Bye!" I say and run.

While I am passing by the park I look at my watch. *Oh no! I'm already 5 minutes late!*

I start walking faster and faster until I reach the school. I enter the gate and start to run again. I reach my class and knock while opening the door and entering in the class. The teacher, who was writing something on the blackboard, turns to look at me. Actually the whole class was already looking at me.

"Oh...Miss Kim! It's such a pleasure that you finally decided to come to my class!" she says with a sarcastic tone.

*Biatch!*

"No...You misunderstood...I..." she cuts me off.

"I don't care what your reason is! I can't tolerate students that are late to my class!! And don't think that if you're the first in this class will make me forgive this! You're alredy 15 minutes late! Go to your desk and show me your homework!" she finishes her speech.

"I don't have one..." I murmur under my breath.

"What? I don't hear you!" she says with an evil smile on her face, probably because she finally caught me off guard.

"I don't have one!" I say again, but this time more firmly.

"Good. Today you get an F. Please go to your seat now."

So I did as she said and went to my desk. I was in shock, the entire class was in shock. Another reason to hate this woman. Since the first year of high school this French teacher has been acting differently towards our class than the other classes. That's why we are hating her. And she hated us all back, but especially me so she found the chance to get revenge today.

The next moments of the class I wasn't even paying attention to her. I was thinking how was I going to say that I got an F to my parents. They will definitely be mad at me.

"Hey! Why were you late!" Luna asks me.

"Last night was that event my mom's company and we came home late so I think I was too tired and forgot to set my alarm on." I answer.

"Oh! How was it?" Luna and Vic ask.

I told them how I was surprised to discover that my mom and Taemin's mom were coworkers, how the place and the people were, that a handsome guy asked me to dance and how Taemin said that I was his partner.

"Wait, wait, wait! Taemin said to look only at him? And what happened after that?" Vic asks.

"Well..." I say.

Flashback

"Look only at me." he says and smiles. I nodded and looked only at him.

I was mesmerized by his chocolate eyes. I couldn't take my eyes from him. And we danced like this for a few minutes just looking in each other's eyes until the song ended.

I didn't know what to do, so I just stayed in the same position looking at him and it seemed like Taemin was doing the same thing. It was like none of us could speak, just stare.

"You're beautiful!" he broke the silence.

"You're a good dancer!" I said.

"Do you want to go back to our table?"

"I think so..."

He took my hand in his and we returned to our table.

The rest of the night we laughed together and discussed a lot, enjoying each other's company.

End of flashback

"Wow! I can't believe it!" Vic and Luna say.

"Me neither." Taemin says scaring me.

"Oppa! You scared me!"

"You should have seen your face! Haha!" Taemin says and I pout.

"Yah!" I slap his arm.

"Yah! Don't 'Yah' your oppa!" he pokes my forehead.

"Kekeke...You guys sound like a couple!" Victoria giggles.

"Who sounds like a couple?" Minho comes back-hugging Victoria and kissing her cheek.

"Oppa!" she turns around and hugs Minho. "I was talking about Taemin and Ahri. Don't you think they look good together?"

"Yah!"

"Calm down Ririr!" Taemin chuckles.

"Say that again and I'll punch you!" I say.

"Riri~"

So I try to punch him in the arm but fail miserably and Taemin is now teasing you.

"Hi! Do you know when the rehearsal for the music club is?" Jonghyun asks Luna.

"Oh...Hi! It's tonight! Weren't you there last time when the teacher announced the date and time for the next rehearsal?" she says blushing.

"Yes, but I was distracted when that announce was made." he smirks making Luna blush again.

The rest of the boys came too and we talked and laughed sharing stories and getting to know each other better, also forming our 'gang'.

***

I enter the house and try to go directly to my room, but my mom hears me just when I want to hide in my room.

"Ahri! You came?" she screams from the living room.

"Yes, mom."

"Why don't you come here?"

"Ok..."

So I go in the living room and see that she is alone.

"How was school honey?" she asks me.

"Good. The normal routine."

"Oh, really? Because I heard something."

*Don't tell me that biatch called my mother!*

"What did you hear?"

"Well, your French teacher called me and told me that you got an F." she says looking in my eyes.

"Sorry..." I mutter.

"Don't be. This will be at your disadvantage."

"What do you mean?" I ask curiously.

"You won't go to the Halloween prom."

"What? Oh, mom please no!" I beg.

"No means no!"