Boyfriend?-Final

Rhythm of Love

"Maybe this....or this one? Why can't anything look good on me?" I stomp my feet while throwing the outfit I just tried on the clothes that were already gathered on my bed.

Flashback

 

But when I want to leave, Taemin gets my wrist to stop me.
 
Then he hugs me and kisses me again, this time with passion and desire. I can tell that this night was magic.
 
He parts and looks at me: "Hey, how about we meet tomorrow in the park?"
 
"Sure..."
 
End of flashback
 
I start searching in my wardrobe hoping to find a more fitting outfit and to my happiness, there it is, waiting for me in full glory! The perfect outfit for today!

 

 
"I think that's perfect!" I say to myself. 
 
*Hmm... That's weird... He invited me out, but didn't say why.*
 
I grab my bag and go out. 
 
The sun is up, the sky is blue and everything seems perfect. On the streets there aren't too many people, maybe because it's the weekend. I cross the street and enter the park. The view is so beautiful. One by one the leaves are falling down, covering the land. Around me you can see just brown, yellow and orange. The kids are playing with each other and old people are discussing different things. I sit on a bench waiting for Taemin to arrive.
 
I look at the clock. *He should be here by now.*
 
I wait 5 minutes, I wait 10 minutes, I wait 15 minutes, I wait 20 minutes. *Why isn't he coming already? What if he just played with me?* I start to feel tears forming in my eyes so I decide to go home.
 
"No! Wait!"
 
"What?" I turn around and see Taemin out of breath.
 
"Sorry, sorry. I.... Aaaah.... Let's just sit down." Taemin says. "Ok. First of all, let me explain why I'm late."
 
"I'm here to listen. I hope you have a good excuse."
 
"You might think this is stupid, but my sister kept bugging me about finding the best outfit to wear." 
 
I look at him serious for a second, then I burst out laughing like a mad person.
 
"Puhahahaha....!!!!!!!"  
 
"YAH!! Don't laugh at me! You can't just laugh like this at your boyfriend's misery!" Taemin poked your head.
 
"Keke... But I find this really cu..... What did you say?! 'Boyfriend'?" I ask dumbfounded.
 
"Yes. Boyfriend. Don't you like the idea?" he smirks at me.
 
"I... aaaa... amm..." I murmur embarassed, looking anywhere but at him.
 
"Hey! Look at me!"
 
I look at him and in that moment he kisses me. A sweet kiss, blessed with love.
 
"Don't you want to be my girlfriend?" he pouts.
 
"Of course yes." I smile at him.
 
"Ok. Now let's go." he get up and took your hand.
 
"Where?"
 
"You'll see." he smiles and kisses you again.
 
*Click!* "Gotcha!" someone says from the bushes.
 
"What was that?" Taemin asks while he parts away from you.
 
"Yah! Victoria! What do you think you're doing? Why the heck are you taking pictures? And from the bushes!"
 
"Sorry, but we just had to..." she says while coming out from the bushes.
 
"We?" Temin asks looking more scared than before.
 
"Yes...we..." three weird dressed people that are staying on the bench across from ours speak up.
 
"Who are you?" I ask.
 
"It's us!" Luna screams while getting rid of her fake moustache, her hat and her sunglasses, Jonghyun and Minho doing the same thing."It's all Vic's fault! She made us do this stupid thing!" 
 
"Jaggyia, calm down!" Jonghyun says and pats her shoulders than hugs her slightly.
 
Me and Taemin look at them dumbfounded. "What the heck happened with you?" I ask them.
 
"Well.... We came here to make sure that you're together." Victoria says.
 
"Really?" I raise an eyebrow.
 
"Now that we all are happy. Let's go on a triple date!" Jonghyun comes smiling and hugs you and Taemin.
 
"'Triple date'?" Taemin asks Jonghyun.
 
"Yes. A double date it's when there are two couples, so a triple date it's when there are 3 couples, just like us."
 
"So.... Where are we going?" I ask them.
 
"Hhmmm.... Let's go eat pizza, then we'll see what happens next." Luna says with enthusiasm.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hey guys! I'm really sad, because this is the last chapter. I didn't want to end it like this, but I had to. I hope you liked my story even if it was a short one. I really enjoyed writing this story, that's inspired from my life. I really apreciate your comments and I hope you'll continue to support us. I'll really miss you guys!! I don't know when my second fanfic will be, but please wait for me. Soooo.... I think that's all... I'm not that good at endings. Bye <3 ^_^
 
P.S. Loou also contributed in this chapter.