Girls Time

Rhythm of Love

"So...tell us again. How did it happen?" Victoria keeps bugging me.

"I've already told you! We were left alone on the park so we decided to search the kids. When we were running he was really fast and I tried to run faster, but I tripped so he came to catch me, but I fell over him and at that moment our lips touched." I told them again.

"I can't believe it! Tell us again! Please!" Victoria pleaded.

"No! I've already told you two times. I don't plan to say it a third time."

"Vic, you're acting like you didn't understand a word she said!" Luna tells her.

"I got it, I just can't believe it! And I thought that if she says it again and again it will become more credible." Victoria explains.

"Victoria...You have such an imagination..." I try to tell her something, but I can't finish because I burst out laughing as I see her pouting face.

"You're so cute when you frown and pout at the same time!" Luna tells her.

And like usual, Vic gets mad and she stucks her tongue out at us, and me and Luna, to make her happy we start so tickle her. And of course that after this we started a pillow fight. There were feathers floating everywhere around us like it was snowing. We were hitting everywhere without knowing who we hit.  Laughs over laughs...Moments we will laugh about when we'll grow up...I love my friends! They always make me feel good and the moments spent with them are unforgettable. Our saturday nights together are very cool...One of our traditions.

"Oh...God! What did we do in here?!?" I exclaim.

All over the fllor there were feathers from the pillows, making the room look like it had a big and fluffy rug.

"You'll have a lot to do tomorrow!" The girls tell me while giggling.

"Yeah...Yeah...Tomorrow...Not today! So let's go and make some popcorn and then watch a movie." I suggest to the girls.

"Ok!"

I think I thought it well when I bought more packs of popcorn than usually, because Vic, with herd dead hands, opened a pack of popcorn and everything was on the floor the next second. It's good that I have Luna! At least she knows how to open a pack of popcorn.

"Vic, what movie did you chose?" Luna asks Victoria.

"Love Story!" Vic answers with a sheepish smile on her face.

"Couldn't you find a more romantic one? At this moment I really don't need something like this." I tell her.

"I get it, but it's your favorite movie and I thought you'll like to watch it!" Victoria explains.

"Ok...I din't have nothing better to do anyway..." I say.

'Love Story' is my favorite movie! I think it's the 20'th time I watch it, but I still don't get bored to watch it again. But today I'm not in the mood to watch a romatic movie as romantic as 'Love Story'. Anyway, we watched it and we ended in tears because of the tragic final.

"Girls, I think we need some more tissues and some manicure!" I suggest.

"It would be really good!" Luna says while getting the last two napkins.

"Vic, do you want a tissue?" Luna asks her while waving the napkin in front of her face.

Victoria doesn't answer and she was looking nowhere with an indecipherable expression on her face.

"Victoria!! Hello! Earth to Victoria! Vic, answer please!" I start to joke, but Vic didn't say anything. "Victoria!!" I scream.

"Uh?" What?" she finally responds a little dizzy.

"Vic, what were you thinking about that you didn't hear us calling you?" I ask her.

"Uh...I just got a text and I was thinking about what to answer." she explains.

"A text? From who? And what is it saying that you don't know what to answer." Luna asks curiously with an evil smile on her face.

"Victoria, what are you hiding?" I ask also with and evil smirk on my face.

Victoria gets red all of a sudden and puts her face in the pillow.

"Well...You know...Uhhh....I 've been talking with Taemin's friend Minho for a month and so..."

"Whaaaat?!? You've been talking with him and you didn't tell us?" Me and Luna both yell at her without letting her finish her sentence.

"Yah! Why are you yelling? It's not indispensable to tell you everything, plus he was the first to approach me!" she says.

"But we are you're bestfriends! How could you hide this from us?" I tell her.

"It was hard! Believe me! Really hard!" she afrims.

"It doesn't matter anymore! Tell us the story! I'm dying of curiosity!" Luna says.

"Ok...I'll tell you! So...a month ago he said 'Hi' on facebook and we started talking a lot since then. Through texts, at phone we talk all day. We're getting along really good and I think I started to like him." Victoria tells us.

"Wow!" "So cool!" are the only things me and Luna can say.

"And that's not all! I think he likes me too!"

"Why do you think that?" I ask her.

"Because I just got a text from him asking me if I want to be his girlfriend." Victoria informs us while showing us the text.

"I can't believe my eyes!" Luna exclaims.

"Help me! I don't know what to answer!" Victoria screams.

"Well, it's easy!" I tell her.

"How can it be easy?" Vic asks me.

"Do you like him a lot?" I ask her.

"Yes!"

"Do you want to be his girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

"Then what are you waiting for? Take the phone and answer his text!" I command.

Victoria, easilly nervous, takes the phone and writes something. I think he answered her as now she has that extremely happy smile.

"So...Did you or did you not find a partner for the Halloween prom?" Luna asks.

"Yes, I found one!" she answers.

"It looks like one of us has a partner! There's only me and Ahri!"

"Yeah...But at least you have a costume! I didn't even buy one!" I say.

"You still didn't get one? But the prom is this friday and I don't think you have anymore time to spare!" Victoria tells me.

"I know,but I didn't really have time and when I went to search one I din't like the ones they had." I explain to them. "I just bought a mask that I really liked."

"Uuuuu! I wanna see it" Luna giggles.

"It's in this drawer. Get it while I go get the nailpolishes." I tell her.

"Ok...Wow! Ahri, it's so beautiful! Just look at these complicated designs embrodeired on it! It's so beautiful! Is this velvet?" Luna asks me.

"Yes. Do you like it?"

"If I like it?...It's splendid! I love it! I think it was really expensive! How much was it?"

"20 bucks." I tell her.

"It's worth the price!" Vic exclaims.

"Ok...So if you saw it, I'll put it back so it won't get dirty and lets start the manicure session!"

And that's how our 'party' went on. After we painted our nails, we started looking through some magazines while listening to music. And when we said that we'll go to sleep we start telling stories that ended around 3 in the morning when we finally fell asleep. The next day we were extremely sleepy when mom came to wake us up because "It's almost 11 AM" and we have to eat breakfast.

We finally woke up and went down in the kitchen where everyone was already at the table. We had breakfast and then changed and I helped the girls to gather their things and then they helped me to clean the room. They stayed so we cand drink a coffee an then they left.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! How's my story till now? Do you like it?.... Please tell me your opinions in comments and subscribe! ^_^ 

                                                                                                                                                                              ~N.Ana