Scare

The father of my child is back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''So Hara-ah, do you want appa to send Junseok to school or both of you?'' Leeteuk ask.

  ''It's okay appa. I can send him to school then went to school straight away beside my school is just few blocks away from his.'' She say.   ''Okay if you say so, my dear.'' He say as he take a sip of his coffee.   As Hara and Junseok had done eating breakfast.   ''Junseok-ah, say bye bye to grandma and grandpa?'' she say as she look at her son.   ''Bai bai, grandma and grandpa.'' he smile and wave at them.   ''Aigoo... My grandson is just so cute. Please be careful ne?'' Sora say.   ''Ne!'' Hara and Junseok say at the same time and start walking.   ''Mama.''   ''Hmm?'' Hara hum.   ''Mama, Junseok ish scware.'' he pout.   ''Hmm? Scare? Scare of what, Junseok-ah?'' she ask him as they already had arrive to the kindergarden.   Ms Baek wave at Hara and she wave at her back.   ''That!'' he point at the school then hug his mama tightly.   She was startle by her son behaviour.   ''Junseok-ah, don't worry. They will take care of you and you will have many friends there too.'' she smile at him.   ''Junseok, dun want!'' he started to cry.   ''Eh? Junseok-ah, don't cry. Mama, don't like to see my baby cry.'' she say as she pat her back.   Ms Baek mouth 'What's wrong?'   Hara mouth back 'I don't know.'   ''Junseok dun want mama go and leave Junseok there.'' he cry.   ''Shhh... Mama is here but mama have to go to school.'' she shushed him.   He look at her with his watery eyes.   ''Aww stop crying. Mama, hate Junseok cry. If not mama won't buy for you any ballony.'' She wipe his tears and pout.   ''Wokay mama.'' he smile at his mama.   ''Good boy.'' she smile back and put him down.   Suddenly Ms Baek walk towards them. Hara then kneel down at Junseok's level.   ''Junseok-ah, this is Ms Baek, she is your homeroom teacher and she will be taking care of you while mama is at school.'' she say.   He nod his head and smile at Ms Baek.   ''Aigoo... Hara-ah, your son is so cute and I understand your situation and I am on your side. I will support both of you.'' Ms Baek say as she carry Junseok in her arms.   '
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter