Worry

The father of my child is back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As lesson are going on, Kai can't help but to take a glance at his phone as he was waiting for Hara's phone calls and any messages from her but what he got was none. He frowned as he got no news from her. On other hand, Sehun saw his hyung taking a few glance of his phone then frowned. Sehun sighed and whisper to his hyung.

 

''Yah! Hyung, why are you frowning and taking few glances of your phone?''

 

''Nothing, Sehun. Just concentrate on what the teacher is teaching and it is none of your business.''

 

''As if I can concentrate while you keep on taking few glances of your phone. Is it because you are worry for Hara?''

 

''Psst.. Me? Worry? For Hara.. Nah I am not... I know that she can take care of herself.''

 

Sehun roll his eyes.

 

''Yeah right. Then stop glancing at your phone if you don't want the teacher to take your phone away.''

 

Kai sighed and put his phone in his jacket pocket.

 

'Sehun is right. I am worry cause of Hara. I didn't get any call or any messages from her if she is safe.I am just worry that she would disappeared like those 3 years again and I don't want that to happen again.' He thought to himself as he took down some notes.

 

~~~

 

''Mama.''

 

Hara heard her son called out her name. She then looked at him.

 

''Yes, Junseok-ah?''

 

''You are not calling papa?'' he hugged his teddy bear and tilt his head.

 

''Oh yeah, you are right. I almost forgot to call him cause of your grandparents and uncles.'' she pout as she took out her phone from her handbag.

 

Junseok giggles as his mother cuteness.

 

''It's wokay, mama.''

 

Hara took her phone out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter