Truth or Lies?

The father of my child is back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He stare at her but she avoid meeting his eyes then he took her hand which was resting on the table to get her attention.

''Kai, what are you doing?'' she ask as she quickly pulled back her hand from him.

''Nothing. Btw how is that impossible that he is my son? I mean we didn't have together, right?'' he ask as he raise an eyebrow.

''Erm... Do you remember the day that everyone is invited to go to Hwayong's party?'' she look at him.

''Yeah.. What about the party?'' he look at her.

She took a deep breath.

''Everyone were drunk except for me but then you went to me but I ran away from you and we end up in a room and you say you love me and we had .. You took my ity that night. Then few days later I was not feeling so well so I went to see the doctor with my mum and guess what I was 2 weeks pregnant. So I transfer school without anyone knowing and that's how I got Junseok who is now three years old.'' she say as she hold her tears from falling.

He was shock to hear that.

''Hara-ah, why didn't you tell me that you are pregnant when you are still schooling at Performing Arts?'' He ask.

''I'm just afraid that you won't take responsibility and don't accept Junseok as your son.'' she say as she look down.

''Hara-ah, I don't know how to say this but I really do love you from the beginning of school when you are still schooling in Performing Arts. If you had tell me that you are pregnant with my child, I will take responsibility to be the child's father and of course I will accept him as my son. Did you know that I've been searching for you for three years? I ask all the teachers where do you stay and where did you transfer to? But all I get was silents.'' he say.

She was shock to hear that Kai had confess his feelings for her.

''I'm sorry.'' she mutter as she look down.

''Sorry? Is that all you can say that you are sorry? Hara-ah, sorry won't change the fact that Junseok doesn't even know who his father is. Those three years, it hurts me.'' he sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter