Class Committee And A Rival

Will you ever give me an answer?

Hey guys! Welcome new subscribers and thank you for subscribing:)

Hope you will like this chapter too:D

_______________________________________________________________________

The next day...

Your mom: YAH! WAKE UP!! (shaking you to wake you up)

You: What...is..it...zzz

Your mom: Aren't you going to school?!

You: I am...what time...AHH!!! 6AM ALREADY!!

(You quickly rush and shower for ahwile, did your hair and quickly went to the bus interchange. When you arrived there, the bus came at the same time)

You: Whew...just in time..if not, I'm gonna be late on the 2nd day of school...that would seriously be bad mann...

(You went up the bus and sat at the seat beside the window. You put on your earpiece and start listening to 'Replay'. The bus went to the highway and when it got to the bus stop after the highway, a lot of students from your school boarded the bus.)

You: Wow..I wonder why many people live near here..wait...maybe because the school is near? Okay...change song...

(You are now listening to 'Juliette' when suddenly you saw him, at the 2nd bus stop after the highway...Your eyes were on him and when he boarded the bus, you still did not stop staring at him...until he looked up from his handphone and saw you...)

You (looking at your phone): oh crap...did he just saw me looking at him?? No..please not..is he still looking? Let's see...

(You looked up again to find out that he is only 2 metres away from you and looking at you..)

You: ooooohhh noo...nonoonoo..

Lee Jin Ki: Annyeong! Kim ____ right? Sorry..Just wanna confirm so I don't get the wrong person...may I sit beside you?

You: Beside me? oh..err..sure..

Lee Jin Ki: Are you still sick?

You: Nope. I'm not sick..why do you think I'm sick?

Lee Jin Ki: I don't know..because when I saw you just now, you face was pale...so you are okay? Good to know that! :)

You: Haha..yeahh..

(You cannot believe that he was sitting beside you when you just became friends with him yesterday. You looked out of the window and smiled widely. When you arrived at school, both of you went up the the stairs and go to your class together. When you and him enter the class, your friends looked at the both of you. You just don't care and went to your seat.)

Lee Jin Ki: You seriously okay? I wonder why they were staring at us when we came in...weird..

You: Ya...I'm okay...I don't know..I don't care what they think of me..

Lee Jin Ki: hmm..okayy..I'm going to the toilet for awhile..

You: Yeahh..(wow...must he even tell me that?)

(Suzy and Gina went to your table when Jin Ki went out of the class)

Gina: Yah, are you together with him???

Suzy: Yaa...you guys came to class together...is it true?

You: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....Don't think too much...I'm just his classmate...

Suzy: Really ah? Okay...But anything must tell us..anyway..

Gina: Anyway, we have to tell you something...Do you see that girl at the corner with her girlfriends??

Suzy: Gina....stop cutting me when I'm talking..

Gina: Oops..mianhae..hehs..

You: Okayyyyy..guys...stop fighting...what is it about her? What is her name?

Suzy: Urmm..i think her name is urhh...urhhh...who ah, Gina?

Gina: Her name is Eunjung (sorry to make her the bad person here guys >< but I'm not her anti...it's just that she acts very good as a bad person like in dream high so i hope u guys understand :D)

You: Oohhh..Eunjung..yeah..so what about her?

Gina: I heard from her classmates from last year that she likes Lee Jin Ki...So I think you better stay away from him...She is quite a bully, you know...

You: But I didn't do anything! We only talked...I don't care..I'm going to maintain this friendship...Who cares about her? Can't I make friends with other people??

Suzy: Whoa...Okayy..We are just telling you...No need to talk back to us like that...

You: Sorry..just not feeling that well...

Lee Jin Ki: Not well? (came up from nowhere behind you)

Suzy: I think we go should go back to our tables :) see you later..

(Suzy and Gina went back to their tables..leaving you and him..)

You: Hahaha...no..just kidding...

Lee Jin Ki: But you really don't look well..

You: Nahh..it's ok..(You put your head down on the table and close your eyes...)

*Why can't I like this person without the feeling that someone else might take him away from me?*

(When the bell rang, your class went down to assembly and after that, you went back to class to see that your form teacher has put some names on the board....You saw your name...and also Lee Jin Ki's...)

Lee Jin Ki: Do you know why our names are up there? Are we being punished or something?

You: Nope...I don't think so..

Mrs Jung: Class...settle down...We are going to do a class committee..so here are the names that I have chosen to be in the class committee...Lee Jin Ki, you will be the class chairman...You will work with your vice-chairman which will be Kim ____. Will that be alright, class? Any objections??

Eunjung: Can I be the vice-chairman instead, Mrs Jung?

Mrs Jung: May I ask why?

Eunjung: I just think I am more suitable than her...(she and her friends laughed)

Mrs Jung: We will see how but for now, they will be your chairman and vie-chairman...(She continued on with the other positions for the class committee)

You: Wow...I didn't know I would be the vice-chairman...

Lee Jin Ki: Me too...But isn't this great? Great partners! :))

You: Heh..yeahh..partners..

(After about 5 periods of lessons, it was recess time. Suzy and Gina went down to the canteen but you just stayed in class as you wantedto read your new book.Lee Jin Ki was at the canteen too.)

Eunjung: Kim ____?

You: Nae?

Eunjung: Annyeong! I'm Eunjung! Nice to meet you..I'm going to say this to you that I love him so please don't do anything to him okay?

You: Him? Nugu?

Eunjung: Nugu??? Don't act stupid please...It's LEE JIN KI...

You: Why?? You like him... So?

Eunjung: Soo??!! I just tell you to back off from him so I can be with him! Is that even hard?

You: Why must I even follow what you ask me to do?

Eunjung: You better follow...or else...

You: Or else what?

Eunjung: Or else this! (She raised up her right hand to slap you..you quickly shut your eyes as you knew it would be quite painful when suddenly...)

Lee Jin Ki: YAH EUNJUNG!

(You peeked from your right eye and saw that Jin Ki was hodling back Eunjung's hand. Eunjung looked terrified when she saw Jin Ki looking right at her.)

Lee Jin Ki: What were you going to do to her, HUH??

Eungjung: Um, nothing...(Took her hand away from him..) Anyway, Jin Ki oppa, are you free today? Can you help me with my homework??

Lee Jin Ki: Sorry..I need to rush home..bye..(and he sat beside you)

Eunjung: Fine! Let's go girls!

(Eunjung and her friends went back to their tables while you just sat there, not knowing what was going on..)

Lee Jin Ki: ____, you okay? What did she say to you? Did she hurt you or anything?

You: Nope...but did she juzt called you Jin Ki..oppa..??

Lee Jin Ki: haishh...long story..okay...Just gonna tell you that she is my ex-girlfriend..

You: Your ex? Wow...

Lee Jin Ki: Yeah...I can't believe I like her last time...so, you okay right?

You: Yup...

(After that, lessons continued as per normal but you felt somewhat sad..but you don't know why. You went back home and rested for awhile before updating you Cyworld.)

KpoppingKim: I thought it was going to be a good start but somehow, I feel that it wouldn't because of today...

(You switched off your laptop and went to sleep..hoping tomorrow would be another good day..and it was also a Friday...as you were looking forward to the weekends..and then, you closed your eyes and slept...)

_____________________________________________________________________

Hope this is good:)

Comments and subcribers are appreciated! :D

Look forward to the next chapter! ♥