Study Date?

Will you ever give me an answer?

Hii! Gonna update again cause i have time:)

please do like this chapter too! :D

_______________________________________________________________________

(Days passed so fast and it was friday already. You went to school as per normal. Lee Jin Ki sat beside you like yesterday and you guys talked. At school, you received glances and looks from Eunjung to back off but you didn't care about her. After the last period of school which was Maths...)

You: Why is this so hard?!

Lee Jin Ki: What is hard? (Looking up from what he was packing in his bag)

You: This...ALGEBRA! (You look frustratingly at your worksheet)

Lee Jin Ki: You want me to help you? Like tutor you or something?

You: Urm..is it ok with you? I mean, I am wasting your precious time teaching me...

Lee Jin Ki: NO! You are not wasting my time! I have nothing to do at home as my parents are both overseas.

You: Wow..You stay alone in your house?

Lee Jin Ki: Nahh..I have a maid...So you wanna me teach you?

You: If you want too...

Lee Jin Ki: I would love too! Come, faster pack your bag!

You: Where are we going?

Lee Jin Ki: To my house, of course!

You: Yourr...your house??

Lee Jin Ki: Yup. You okay with it?

You: Err..yeah..of course..Why wouldn't I be?

(You then quickly packed your bag and followed him. He smiled at you and you smiled back. Suddenly, he held your hand and pulled you to his side and started walking together. You were very surprised by his reaction that you stopped walking.)

Lee Jin Ki: ____, you know you are the first girl that is going to my house...

You: Really? What about Eunjung?

Lee Jin Ki: Why do you care about her?

You: I mean, she was your girlfriend before. She must have gone to your house, right?

Lee Jin Ki: Hahaha...nope...you are the very first girl to come to my house..

You: Really? How come?

Lee Jin Ki: I don't know...It's just that...nevermind...

(You and him walked to his house, still holding hands but kept quiet the whole time...You heart was beating very fast at the feeling of his warm hand.)

Lee Jin Ki: Here we are! Come inside! :)

(You were shocked that his house was a mansion. He was a very rich guy which you didn't know about it before. When you went into the house, you looked everywhere with your mouth open. You cannot believe what you were seeing)

Lee Jin Ki: Hey...follow me...and close your mouth...You look funny opening your mouth like that...kekeke...

You: YAH! (you then cover your mouth with your right hand)

Lee Jin Ki: Nahh..you looked cute...urm..yeah...(he looked away immediately and went into his room)

(You stood there for awhile, couldn't believed that he said such a thing...you heart was beating so hard...but you ignored it and followed him to his room)

Lee Jin Ki: You can put your bags here...here, i will help you..

You: Thanks! So what subject are we gonna work on??

Lee Jin Ki: I thought you said Maths?

You: Oh yeah...shucks i forgot...

Lee Jin Ki:haha How can you forgot such a thing?

You: I don't know...My head hurts...

Lee Jin Ki: ARE YOU OKAY?! (Went to your side)

You: Err..Jin Ki...I'm okay..relax...It's just that maybe it's because i never had lunch yet...

Lee Jin Ki: Okay...you wait here while I made some lunch...And don't call me Jin Ki...

You: Huh? Then what??

Lee Jin Ki: Call me oppa...Onew Oppa :D (and he went out of the room)

(You were thinking if he likes you back...He gave you so many hints already..from holding your hand and saying you looked cute...and now asking you to call him OPPA?! That is enough hints to tell you that he likes you...or is it??)

You: Haisshh..why is algebra so difficult???

Onew: It's because there are letters inside...(emerging from outside)

You: Wow..don't scare me like that...

Onew: I didn't scare you...Anyway, as we are only alone together, let's call this a...

You: Call this a what?

Onew: A date...

You: MWORAGO?

Onew: Hahaha..you should have seen the look on your face!!

Yo: Don't talk about my face, Onew oppa!

Onew: ....you just called me oppa!!! Yay!

You: You asked me too...now let's start...

Onew: Okay...____-sshi...

You: YAH!! Faster start!!

Onew: Ok...kekeke...

(After that, you went to start on your revision...He was so good in algebra...When he was teaching you, you kept looking at his eyes which made you can't concentrate on what he was talking about...Suddenly, he looked up..)

Onew: Kim ____, are you there?

You: Huh? oh yeahh...(you looked down, blushing...)

Onew: Haha...what were you looking at??

You: N...n..not...nothing...nothing at all...

Onew: Really? (He went near your face which was only inches away and looked at you straight in the eyes...)

You: Ya..yaaha...yahh...what are you doing? (Your heart was beating so fast that you thought that you were ging to burst..)

Onew: Are you.......crying?

You: Mwo? Crying?? Aniyo!!

Onew: Ouh Okeh...i thought you were crying...(He went back to his place..)

You: Urm, I think I should go home now..

Onew: Why? It's only 5pm...

You: I need to go..home...mianhae..

Onew: Nevermind...You went me to send you home?

You: Nahh...it's okay...I can go to my house myself..

Onew: No..I will send you there...

You: Huh?Why?

Onew: Can't I? Why don't you let me send you home?

You: Oh...Okay then...

(Both of you went out if his house and started walking to your house...You walked a little bit faster than him but he still catches up with you...)

Onew: Kim ____, why are you running away from me?

You: I'm not. When did I do that?

Onew: Just now! Did I do something wrong? Please tell me...I don't want our relationship to be ruined by a misunderstanding...

You: Relationship? What relationship?!

Onew: Why are you screaming at me?!!

You: I don't know...I'm just..just...(You then fainted..)

(Onew was shocked and he quickly tried to wake you up...he called the ambulance and both of you went to the hospital...When you were admitted to the hospital, the doctor told Onew that you were only suffering from fatigue and that you need to rest a lot..He then went into your room where you were sleeping soundly..he sat beside you and looked at you..)

Onew: I told you already...you are sick..why didn't you just admit it? (he held your left hand..)

You (dreaming and is talking in your sleep): Why? Why is she doing this to me??

Onew: ____! Are you okay??!

You(still sleep-talking): I really, really like you...But I'm scared...

Onew: Huh? What is she talking about?

You(still sleep-talking): I'm scared because of her....I thought everything went smoothly...

Onew: Okay..this is getting scarier and scarier by the minute...

(He went to the door to get the doctor when he heard something said by you that made him stop in his tracks...)

You(still sleep-talking): Onew oppa, saranghaeyo...

_______________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? Sorrt i took a long time to update this chapter...

Please comment on this chapter..

And, may i ask.....are the chapters too short?? because if it is short, i will make a longer chapter after this chapter..

Please do tell me:)

Appreciate so much:D

Look out for the next chapter!!