Threat & Sadness

Will you ever give me an answer?

Yoyoyo people! Hope you guys miss me! Here is the next chapter! ^^

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" Do you know I like you? I mean do you even know?" you get frustrated with yourself...

You start to twist and turn and Onew have no other choice but to make you wake up by shouting at you

" _____!!! _____!!! Wake up!!!"

" Wha-what??" You looked around and finally at him...

"Where am I?" You asked..

" You fell asleep at the amusement park and I carried you....I'm taking a rest but suddenly you went....craazy.." He said to you, wide-eyed O.O

" Mianhae...I have a habit of sleep-talking too, you know..." you said to him, looking down when suddenly....

" Wait....was I sleep-talking????" you turned to him suddenly..

" Urm...yeah...sort of..." Onew said, looking elsewhere...

"What was I talking about?????"

" Nothing...you said you were tired from school all that..."

" Whew...oppa, sice I'm tired, can we just go home? You can give me your book on Monday" you smiled weakly at him since you were exhausted

" Ani...your book is with me already...here..." he held out your book towards you

" Gomawo! :D"

'No neet to thank me...I need to thank you,'

'Wae? I didn't do anything for you..' you asked him, looking at him weirdly

'I know something that you don't'

'MWO? WHAT THING?? AHHH OPPAAAAA!!!' you did an aegyo to him..

'Did you just did an aegyo...AT ME??' he asked you wide-eyed..

You were actually surprised at your actions so without thinking, you ran away; away from that place. Since the place was already near your house, you ran very fast. You weren't thinking at all, leaving him like that. When you turned behind after running a few metres, Onew was nowhere to be seen. You stopped running to catch your breath. Then, you start crying.

-FLASHBACK-

'Why is he taking so long to take a book from his maid? Aish...' You wondered, when you handphone rang..

Replay~ Replay~ Replay~

You looked at the caller id but it was an unknown caller. You then picked it up. Your eyes became wide-opened when you heard what the person said at the other line.

'Didn't I tell you to stay away from him? You don't know who you are messing with. I said just stay away from him and your life will be safe. Do you know who are the BEAST?' the person asked you.

'Who is this? May I know? And yes, I know who the BEAST are. They are one of the scariest and...scariest gangsters here...I have heard of them, but why are you asking me? And who are you again?' You asked the caller, trying to be brave.

'It's Eunjung. Who else would want JinKi oppa right? I tell you, he is only playing around with. One day, he will not talk to you ever. Cause you are just not his type of girl. And, BEAST is my brother's gang. So don't mess around with me or you will get it, understand?' Eunjung said with hatred..

'Yes...but I don't think JinKi is like that..But, I will follow what you asked me to do...Just don't ruin my life..' you pleaded with her..

'Ok. You cooperate with me,  I will not do anything to you...' and with that, she hang up...

You looked at your handphone and sighed. You were so scared of the BEAST so you don't want to have anything to do with them. Actaully, about 2 years ago, your brother, who is now studying in England, was beaten up by the BEAST. You didn't know what the reason was. Eventhough you are angry, you cannot do anything to get revenge. Now that you know the BEAST is Eunjung's brother's gang, you felt so angry at her. But you cannot do anything about it...While thinking about all that, you fell asleep...

-END OF FLASHBACK-

You were weeping non-stop, thinking about what you have done. You like him, no, you LOVE him. So why should you leave him? You were crying so much that you didn't realise someone standing infront of you. You were bending down while crying so you didn't see him, until you heard him call your name.

'____? What is wrong? Why are you crying so much?' you heard the person said.

You quickly wiped all you rtears away from your cheeks and looked up. It was Onew. He had thie concerned look on his face. You knew, at that point, you cannot tell him what is going on, so you just looked at him, tearing up again. Onew's eyes become wide when he saw your state.

'Don't cry..Jebal, don't cry. Tell me. Why did you just run like that? Did you see something frightening? Cmon,  tell me...' he said, looking straight at your eyes

'Opp...oppa..Onew oppa...' you stuttered and start to break down again.

When you started crying again, Onew quickly pulled you into a hug. You were surprised and tried to pull away from his hug, but he held on to you. You tried your hardest but to no avail.

'_____, please. What are you doing? I'm totally confused right now. Please tell me' he said again, near your right ear.

'Mianhae. Mianhae, Onew oppa. I can't do anything else. I'm so sorry.' you cried at his shoulder and embraced the warmth.

'It's okay. You can tell me later when you are well later...'

For about 5 minutes, you were standing there, being hugged by the person you love, but can't because of Eunjung. You cried your heart out, thinking why you live insuch a cruel world. Your prents weren't there to comfort you, your brother who was badly hurt last time is studying in England,so you only have him. 

Onew.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up suddenly. You looked around and see that you were in an unfamiliar room. It looks nice and cozy. It has this warm feeling. You smiled. But then, you became worried. Was I kidnapped? No way. This doesn't look like a bad place. You wanted to go down from your bed. You stepped on the floor. But it doesn't feel like a floor. So you went to look below. You were surprised to see Onew sleeping. AND YOU WERE STEPPING ON HIS STOMACH!

You quickly lifted your legs from his stomach. He didn't moved though. You went down near him. Now you know. This is his room. He let you sleep on his bed while he sleeps on the floor. You feel safe with him. You sat beside him and looked down at his face. He looks like an angel. You slowly moved your left hand and went to his forehead. You put your hand on his forehead and to your surprise, it was burning hot! You were shocked. He looked okay a while ago. How come he is having a high fever now??

When you touched his forehead, he moved a little bit. Finally, he opened his eyes. You didn't move and just look at him. His hand moved up to his forehead, holding your hand.

'You woke up? Are you okay already?' He asked you, still holding on your hand.

You looked at him, your heart melted.

'Ne. And why didn't you tell me you were having a high fever?' You asked him.

'You were asleep, so peacefully. I didn't want to disturb you. After all the crying, I know you will be exhausted. I didn't even know I have a high fever until now. I don't know why also.' he said with pitiness in his eyes.

You pulled your hand away from his forehead.

'Stay here while I grab a towel and cold water.' you told him, about to get up when Onew suddenlycaught your hand.

'It's okay. You, just stay here with me.'

'Why?'

'Just stay here. It will make my high fever go away. Please..'

You then just give in and lay down beside him. You lay down beside him akwardly when suddenly, Onew turned his body towards you and hugged you.

'Please stay like this. And please don't cry anymore. You are hurting me so much to see you cry.'

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Subscribers~~

I now I went for a long hiatus...I'm so sorry...

It has been so hectic in my life...

Oh..and let's get to know each other okay?? :D

I'm Tiyahkpop..just call me Tya =]

I'm 15 this year...kekekeke~

so hope you like this chapter :DD