2nd Date?

Will you ever give me an answer?

__________________________________________________________________________________

(Let's skip to Friday, aites?)

You were walking towards your class alone...you were reading your book so you were walking while looking down at your book when you suddenly hit someone.

"OUCH! aishh...mianhae...." you fell down and said while still looking down, trying to pick up your book which fell to to the ground with you...when you tried to reach it, the person took it...

you looked up and saw Onew! He was grinning from ear to ear..

"___! Are you okay?? what book is this that you are so engrossed in it?? Ahh...a romance novel...you love to read books, ____?" he asked you wihle looking at you who was still on the floor...

"eh? Hmm...i love to read them...cause i can imagine how it would be like if i would be the person in the book..." you said to him while looking at the floor...

" ehh Mianhae...come..."

You looked up and saw that he held out his hand to help you get up. You blushed and looked away, afraid that he would saw your blushing face...

" ____? Gwenchana? Come..." he asked you, with a hint of concern in his voice

" Ne...I'm okay..." you replied, still not looking back at him.

" Aish...come...if not, we will be late for class..." he grabbed your arm suddenly which made you surprised at his action...

He helped you up and looked at you, then pulled you while running towards class. When both of you reached your class, both of you were panting so hard that it looks like you guys were running for 10km. When you reached the class, the teacher was not in the class yet so you and Onew entered the class. When you entered, the first person you saw was Eunjung. She was happy when she saw Onew but when she saw his hand holding on to your arm, her face changed. She glared at you and then turned her back to talk to her friends. Onew lead the way to your place and then sat down at his chair while you sat at yours.

" Err...Onew oppa..."

" Ne?" he looked at you, smiling widely.

" My arm..." you looked down at his hand which was holding to your arm

" Your arm? What is wrong with your ar...oh! " He realised what he did and released you arm from his grip,looking away...

" Onew oppa, gwenchana?"

"____, mianhae...I didnt know that i was still holding on to your arm..." he said, turning back to look at you.

" Ahh...ne...it's okeh...no problem at all..." you assured him and gave him a smile

" Okay...but urm...can you lend me this book?" He held out the book that you were reading just now...he was holding it the whole time...

" eh...wae?" you asked him, tilting your head to the side

" Urm...cause i want my English to be better..can you lend me please??" he begged you..

" Go borrow one from the library yourself! I want to finish reading it before the return date..." you went to take the book from his hand when he put up his hand higher

" Nope..I have no time to go to the library...I'm a busy man..."he said, while smirking at you who was trying to reach for the book

" YAH!! Give me back! " you shouted to him

" Aniyo...I will keep it and read it and give it to you tomorrow..." he stood up and took his bag and put the book inside his bag.

"MWO!? TOMORROW IS A SATURDAY!!! " you said to him...

" ahhh...Then i will give it to you tomorrow on a saturday...why is it so hard for you??" he asked you, raising one of his eyebrow

" ah? um...it's because...nevermind...but can you read a book in one day?? " you asked hi, smiling slyly as you knew that he had never read a novel before...

" Yup....don't underestimmate me!! " he grinned

" aish...whatever...just give me tomorrow..."

" Then what is your handphone number?" he asked suddenly

"Why do you want my number?" you asked him, your hert beating very fast at the moment..

" So I can contact you to give you back your book..."

" oh...okehh..." you told him your number...

" What about yours?" You asked him, getting a paper and a pen to write down his number..

" I will sms you later...then you will know my number" he said, smiling..

" What? why can't give me now??" you asked him

" Can't I? I have your number now...I can sms you later...Teacher is here.." he said..

Your teacher came and the lessons started...you sighed that you didn't get his number...but you were happy that he was going to sms you tonight...Lessons flew by very fast and without you realising, it is the end of the day...

" ___, are you going home already?" he asked you..

"Ne..why?"

" Urm...nothing...Annyeong!" he waved at you happily and went out of the class..

Your bestfriends came to your table while you were packing your bag..

" ____ unnie, do you have a boyfriend already??" Gina asked you..

" MWORAGO??? What boyfriend? Ani....i don't have a boyfriend...what makes you think that??" you asked her, wide-eyed...

" Just now we saw you guys came to class together...and on top of that, he was holding your hand!!" Suzy said..

"YAH! ARM! HE WAS JUST HOLDING MY ARM!!" you told her

" Hey,it does not make any difference..he was still holding on to you..." Gina said, matter-of-factly..

" ANNYEONG!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING??" IU came into our class...

" I'm outta here!! Bye! See you guys on Monday!!" You rushed out while waving to them, making your escape...

" Why did she just rushed out like that?" IU asked Gina and Suzy

Both of them looked at each other and just shrugged....

________________________________________________________________________________

When you reached home, you quickly bathe and did your homework so that during the weekends, you won't have to do them. When you finished them,you went to switch on yor computer. You checked your cyworld and didn't feel like posting anything. You then switched off your computer. You totally forgot that he was going to sms you tonight...you went and took your handphone and put on the earpiece and lay on the bed. You were listening to 'Replay' when your handphone suddnely vibrated.

" Aish...who is this to sms me this late....i'm worn-out alr..." you complained...

you looked at the sms:

From: 98756248 (this is just random numbers....heh...i don noe if there is such numbers...:D)

Hey..are you still awake??

To: 98756248

Who are you?

From: 98756248

You forgot?? OMO...such short term memory...

To: 98756248

YAH!!! WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT ABOUT ME!!! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT??? I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!

From: 98756248

Does that mean you do not want your romance novel back??? kekekeke~~

When you read that sms, then you remembered about Onew.

To: 98756248

Onew oppa...is that you???

From: 98756248

Aish this girl....you do remember...kekeke~~ so do you want your novel back>?

To: Onew oppa ♥

Of course! It's mine!!

From: Onew oppa ♥

Nope..it's not yours...it's the library's...

To: Onew oppa ♥

ahhh..ne...

From: Onew oppa ♥

so...tomorrow meet me at the park near our school?

To: Onew oppa ♥

um...okeh...arasso...

From: Onew oppa ♥

see you tomorrow...annyeong! Good night! ^^

To: Onew oppa ♥

eh...good night Onew oppa! :)

From: Onew oppa ♥

^^

You read back the sms conversation that you had with him...You just smiled and closed your eyes...smiling...

_________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, you woke up at 8am and got ready...

you were using the computer while eating breakfast when your handphone suddenly rang..you look at the caller id and it was Onew!

" Yobo...yoboseyo?" you said, can't hide the feeling of getting to talk to him

" Did you sleep well last night?" he asked you

" Ne...I slept very well last night..." you replied

" Hm...very well??" he asked you, curious

" eh? ah...aniyo...just slept well..." you siad quickly, notknowing what to do...

" emm...are you free now? I am already at the park..." he said

" Ne?! Why are you there already?? You should have told me before you got that...aish...now you must wait for me..." 

"It's okeh...your house is near the park right? I will be waiting for you then..." then he hang up..

"Aish this guy....jinjja....aish..."

You looked at the clock and it was already 12noon...you said bye to your mom and looked at yourself for thelast time to check if everything is okay.. you were wearing this:

You are satisfied with how you look and opened the door and went out. It took you about 10 minutes to walk to the park. You walked a little bit faster as you do not want to make him wait. When you got there, he was sitting down, facing the other way. You looked at his back and sighed. You wished he was your boyfriend. You looked from the side of his face and smiled as you saw how cute he was. He was talking to himself, with hand gestures...You giggled quietly, not to let him hear you...he suddenly stood up...your eyes were wide-opened, as you thought he heard you....

" Aish!! Where is this girl? 10 minutes passed and she is still not here..." He scratched the back of his neck, wondering..

you smiled that he didn't find out you were there when suddnely he turned around...

" Jeongmal...where is sh.....oh annyeong...." he said, when he saw you behind him, a few metres away from him..

" Ne...annyeong..." you said,bowing at him...

" Mmm...when did you arrived? Did you see anything just now?" he asked, scared that you saw what he did just now

" Ne?? nope...i didn't see anything...i just came..." you lied to him, smiling and laughing hard inside your heart

" Hmm...okay..."

" Where is my book?" you asked him, wondering where it is as he wasn't holding it

" Book? oh...I left it at home....oops..." he looked at you, with a dramatic expression

" NE?! You came here to give me back my book and never brought it???" you said out loudly...

" Nevermind that...then come to my house...i will give it to you then..." he said..

" Aish...nevermind..." you turned around to walk away when he caught your right hand which gave you a fright as you didn't expect him to do that..

" ____, jsut follow me okay?" He said in a serious tone but with a reassuring look.

You just nodded, too shocked to say anything. He never looked this serious before, you wondered. You followed him to the nearest bus stop and rode the bus. He sat beside you while you sat the seat beside the window. You looked out, out on your earpiece and listens to the song when suddenly someone pulled your right earpiece out. You looked at Onew and he was wearing it. He smiled at you and turned to look at the front back. You just sighed, actually feeling happy. Your heart was beating so fast that you thought you were gonna faint at that moment. Suddenly, he grabbed your right hand and stood up, making you stand also. Both of you went out of the bus.

"Yes! We have arrived!" He said..

"Where are we??" You got out of the bus and kept your earpiece...

You were busy keeping your earpiece that you didn't realise what was infront of you....When you looked up, your eyes widen.

"Onew oppa, why are we here??" you asked him

Onew brought you to the amusement park...There were many people there as it was a weekend. People were so happy there, getting on the rides and playing games.

"I thought we could relax for awhile before going to my house later..." he said, not looking back at you....

"AH WAE??? I want to read my book so I can relax....." you said to him....wondering why he is doing this...

"Aww, it has been a long time since I came here....Let's go on some rides, okay?? Jebal~~" He said, turning to you....

"aish this guy...okay fine...but after this, promise me you are going to give me back my book, arasso?" you said to him..

" ARASSO! NOW KAJA!!!!" He pulled your arm, making you stumbled...but then you smiled..

_____________________________________________________________________

After abt an hour of rides and games, noth of you sat at a bench...you were so exhausted that you felt like going home but you know that you need to take back your book...

"Oppa, when are you going to go home and give me my book back?" you asked him

"ahh....Wait here...i asked my maid to take it for me and bring it here...just wait here while i go meet her..." he said, standing up and going away...

" ne...while he's gone, should i take a nap here.....well..." and like that, you fell asleep...

______________________________________________________________________

" aishh...why must my maid come so late? i hope _____ is okay" Onew went running to the place where you are sleeping...

" Huh? She's sleeping....wow...she looks so peaceful sleeping like that.." Onew said to himself...

He went to you and tried to wake you up but as you were so tired, you were in a deep sleep...Onew then decided to piggyback you home...

______________________________________________________________________

After 10 minutes walking towards your house, Onew stopped for awhile for a rest and put you on a bench. He sat beside you and put your head on his shoulders.

" Is she really that tired? I shudn't make her ride all those rides with me...I'm such a bad guy..." he said to himself....

Suddenly, you started to move. Onew looked at you but you didn't wake up. Instead, you were sleep-talking...again...

" My book. I want my book back..." you said miserably...

" _____, are you awake?" he asked you, shaking you to try waking you up...

"I waited and waited and waited but....."

" But what?" Onew asked, without realising that you were only sleep-talking...

" Will you ever give me an answer?"

"Answer? answer to what?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________

JEONGMAL JEONGMAL MIANHAE FOR NOT WRITING SO LONG....

^^ i will try to update frequently nowadays...:DD

do enjoy this chapter too!!!

:D