Like a dream

Will you ever give me an answer?

Time check: 10.50pm which is 10 minutes before ONEW'S BIRTHDAY!! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up suddenly to the sound of something breaking into pieces. You sat up straight and rubbed both of your eyes. You were wondering what the noise was about. When you turned to your left, Onew wasn't there. You looked at the wall clock and it was 9am. The sun was shining through the windows. Just as you were about to stand up, you heard someone opening the door. Yu looked up and saw Onew peeking through a small opening of the door.

"Aish! I woke you up, didn't I?" Onew came in, looking flustered.

"Haha~It's okay...I need to wake up also. I can't be sleeping all day, right?" You tried to calm him down.

"Yeah...maybe...anyway, I am making breakfast. You might want to come down after you wash up. You look terrible~" He teased you.

"OPPPAAAAAAA!!!!" You shouted at him.

He quickly ran down, laughing loudly. You can clearly hear him laugh while going down the staircase. You stood up and went to the bathroom. You looked at the mirror.

*OMG, I don look terrible..But he did laugh. Was it a joke?*

You quickly bath and wore some new clothes that was on the bed.

*Wait, who's clothes are they? But i don't have any clothes, so I think I will just wear this then*

You went down and smelled the lovely smell of bacon and waffles. When you got down and went to the kitchen, Onew was sitting down, looking at his handphone. He was facing you but because of his phone, he didn't realise you were there.

"Ehem" you made it loud and clear for him to hear you.

"Oh, yeah can you tell ____ to come dow...." Onew looked up and stopped talking when he saw you.

" Why are you quiet? You thought I was your maid? Anyway, I didn't have any clothes and I saw some clothes on the bed and-"

"Yes. The clothes are for you. My maid put it there for you. Are you comfortable?" He asked.

"It's okay. I like it."

"Okay then. Sit down beside me and let's start eating breakfast." He called you.

You went to sit down beside him and started eating breakfast. It was delicious. He was quiet the whole way. You were wondering why.

"Onew oppa, are you okay?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I don't know. You always seem hyper."

" I don't know either. Hey, do you want to go out after this? You are wearing a nice outfit," he said, grinning at you.

"Okay. But where are we going?" You asked him back, your mouth full with bacons.

"Don't talk with your mouth full. Hahaha~~ Let's go to the mall and watch movies and shop!" He said.

"Okay. You do know what movie we are watching right?"

"Of course I know. Do you not trust your oppa?" He said while nearing to your face.

"Ah! I trust you!" You suddenly stood up.

" Yah! Are you scared of me?" He said laughing and pointing at you.

"ANI....ANIYO!" You stammered.

After you breakfast, both of you guys went out. The mall was just 4 blocks away from his house so both of you decided to walk there. You took out your handphone and earpice and listened to songs. Suddenly, Onew tapped your shoulder.

"May I listen to your songs too?" He asked and smiled sweetly.

You wanted to but decided not to. You took out one of your earpiece and put it to his ear. Both of you then walked really close to each other because of the earpiece. You try not to be nrvous but you can't help it. Your shoulder was hitting him but he didn't say anything. So, you continued to walk despite your heart that was currently beating very fast. Suddenly, Onew held your hand.

"Oppa?" You asked him, looking up at him.

"Mhm?"

"You are holding to my hand..." you said, not trying to show your nervousness

"It's okay. We are going to cross the street and I don't want you to be lagging behind me, okay?" He said and smiled.

"Okay." You looked infront again, but you smiled widely this time. You never thought that you would even hold his hand in your life.

When you reached the mall, both of you went to the movies and bought tickets. You were watching a comedy-romance movie. It was your favourite type of movie. You were so happy. Yu and Onew shared popcorn while you bought your own drink. After the 3-hour movie, you went out of the movie, shaking because of the cold. Luckily, Onew brought his jacket. You were walking quickly to warm yourself when Onew caught up with you. He helped you wear the jacket.

"Oppa, gomawo~~" you said, smiling at him.

"It's nothing. Now let's go to the park!"

"The park? It's going to be night time already. I need to go home, oppa~~ Tomorrow we have school, remember?" You told him.

"Today is Sunday? I thought today was a Saturday.."He told you, surprsed that he got the day mixed up.

"It's okay oppa. Let's go to the park for awhile and go home, okay?"

"Okay! KAJA!"

He pulled you and you ran with him to the park. When you got there, the sun was just setting and the view was spectacular. Both of you went to an epmty bench and sat down, still looking at the view. It was so mesmerising. You teared up a bit. You look to the person beside you who was still holding on to your hand. He was looking at the sunset. You looked at his handsome and adorable face, side view.

*Oppa, this must be the best day of my life. When I was alone, you were there for me. But, after this day, I need to be cold to you. I'm sosorry if I'm going to hurt you. But I will be waiting for the day you would tell me the answer that I will be anticipating. Please remember the memories that we had together. Because of Eunjung, I cannot be with you. It is hard for me. But, I cannot do anything. Mianhae, oppa. Mianhae Onew oppa.*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONEW OPPA~!!! ♥♥♥

YOU WILL FOREVER BE THE DUBU INSIDE MY HEART! ♥♥♥ STAY FUNNY AND QUIRKY FOREVER!!

anticipate the next chapter! :)