Shopping

Will you ever give me an answer?

yayyyy...im gonna update since i have soo long not updated it...hehe...sorry....:) do enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________

You woke up and saw that Onew was sleeping with his head on the bed beside you...He looked so peaceful when sleeping...you smiled and went near his face, just to have a closer look when suddenly, he opens his eyes...

'oh...what are you doing??'he said while looking at you straight.

'urm..nothing...' you said while sitting up straight....

"did you remember anythingfrom yesterday?" he asked while standing up, still looking at you...

"nothing....did i do something wrong?" you asked him, worried that you might hurt him...

" Aniyo...you didn't do anything....it's alright....anyway, you can go home today..."

"Jeongmal??!! ASSA!!!"

"Why are you soo happy?" he asked while looking at you weirdly...

"Nothing..it's just that sitting here in the hospital is very boring...."

"But you just woke up! How did you even know it would be boring here in the hospital??"

"I got my ways...anyway, I'm going home right? How come my parents are not here?? And why are you here??" you asked him..

" They asked me if I can help to send you home...they did visit you last night when you were still asleep...they need to go overseas....they said that they left you some cash at home...i didnt know they were also busy parents too..."

"They are...same as your parents....aish...i hate being alone at home...."

"What about you follow me and go to the mall? It's a Sunday! Tomorrow we need to go to school already!! Come on.....please....."

"Alright...what do you want to do there?"

"Something...let's go then! I will wait for you outside your room while you get change...arasso?"

"Ne..." you replied

You quickly got changed into theclothes that was left by your parents beside your bed....you were a little bit sad that you didn't get to see your parents but you know how busy they are....and this wasn't the first time they left you like that....You got changed and went out and saw Onew sitting on a chair outside the room, looking at his handphone...When he saw you come out, he quickly stood up...

"Hey, you look....cute....urhh..yeah..." h looked away when he finished saying that..

" This?" You pointed to the dress that you were wearin....

"Ahhh...haha...okayy...so where are we going? which mall??" you asked him to avoid the awkward situation...

" Urm...the mall nearest to this hospital...yeahh..."

"Okay...Onew oppa..err"

" Yeah??"

" I wanna go shopping...I like to go shopping when I'm sad.." this has been your habit...as your parents arealways away...so when you shop, you feel happy...( something like that)

" Why are you sad?! Are you okay??"

" Ne....I'm alright oppa....Just that I didn't get to see my parents...It has been soo loong since I saw them...Andwhen they came back, i did't even get to see them..." you started to tear up...

" Arrasso, Arasso...don't cry okay? We will go shopping..just don't cry? Come..." He heldyour right hand and walk, leading you...

*He is such a sweet guy...When he comforted me just now, my heart just melted to seehis concern in his eyes...I can't let himaway just like that...eventhough Eunjung loves him...I like him too...He is such a good guy...He evn held my hand....omygosh my heart is beating so fast*

"____, are you okay? We are here already..."

You didn't even realised that you were at the mall already as it was only a short distance from the hospital...

" ah ne...I'm okay...Let's go eat first can? I'm hungry..."

" Okay, I know a nice restaurant...the food is nice there..let's go!"

" Restaurant?? Urm..cant we just go to a fast-food place??"

" Why? It's okay...I will pay for it.."

" I don't want you to pay for it...it's gonna be expensive...."

" Nevermind...it's my treat, okay? If you feel so guilty that i need to pay for it, you will owe me one then?"

" Owe you one?"

" The time will come..."

He lead you to the restaurant while you were still pondering about the 'owe you one' thing...You guys went there and a waiter brought both of you to a table...When both of you sat down, you looked around...the restaurant was magnificient...it was huge and high-class..there was even somebody playing the piano...You closed your eyes to listen to the smoothing music when suddenly, you felt a tap on your right shoulder.... You opened your eyes and looked to your right...

"Oppa, why are you here? Shouldn't you be sitting down??"

"Oh...yeah..I guess so..."

"Oppa...you are acting really weird this few days...Now let me ask you...are you okay, Onew oppa?? Gwenchana?"

"Ne...haha..." he went to his seat opposite you...

You were wondering what had happened to him when you were sleeping for a long time..You guys ate quietly and when you guys were done, he held your right hand and lead you out of the restaurant after paying for the food...

"Hey oppa, here's the money th..."

"I told you it's okay..."

"But what is the thing that I owe you?? I'm curious, oppa!" You whined, while looking at him...

"Let's go shopping first...then I will tell you..." he winked at you, still holding your right hand, and went to go shopping...

*Omo...he just winked at me! Am I dreaming??? Aishh...I hope he likes me too...but...is the wink counted as a hint too?? Oh goshh...*

Both of you went to a shop selling cute clothes...He pulled you into the shop eventhough you said that you don't like wearing those cute stuffs...

"But it looks great on you!" He exclaimed while holding this cute dress...

 

"Aniyo...but it does look okay...not too cute...right?" you asked him

"It's cute, can't you see? Go buy it...it will look good on you..." he passed it to you while looking elsewhere, finding something to buy in the shop for himself when suddenly..

"____ UNNIE!!!!"

You jumped when you heard someone screaming your name...when you saw your another best friend runnig towards you from outside the store...

" ____ UNNIE!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!! UNNIE, BOGOSHIPO!!!" She hugged you, while Onew was just looking at you two...He shook his head and went wandering off...

"Yah, Park Bom! Shhhhhh...You want us to get kicked out of this mall?? Anyways, how did you know I was here??" You asked her, trying to calm her down...

" I...saw you and your....namja...namja chingu going here....so I ran after you guys...Kekekekek.." She said, still catching her breath...

" Mwo? He's not my namja chingu! Don't say things that are not true!" You told her...

"But you guys were so close...holding hands.........hahahahahaha...anyways, I need to go now...ANNYEONG!" She ran off, out of the store, leaving you stood rooted to the ground...

You suddenly remebered that you need to pay for the dress...you remebered how Onew said that the dress looks good on you...You blushed when you recalled back what he said...you brought the dress to the cashier and saw a pink bangle that would match your dress....you also bought the bangle with the dress....when you finally paid for it, you went out to find that Onew was nowhere to be seen....you quickly took out your handphone and dialled his number.

" Aish...where is this guy? He just left me like this...and I was just discharged from the hospital just now...what am I thinking?? He doesn't care abou..."

"Yoboseyo?"

"Onew oppa! Where are you? Why did you leave me alone? Wae?" you shouted at him through your handphone...you didn't care that people around you were watching you...

"Yah..."

You felt a tap on your right shoulder again..This time you jumped...You looked around and there he was...smiling widely with his handphone still to his ear...

"Aren't you going to hang up?" He asked you, while looking at you straight in the eyes...

"Oh...ne..." You hang up and kept your handphone..

"About where I went, I went to the toilet..Don't tell me that I can't even go to the toilet right? So don't be angry okay??"He said while putting both of his hands on your shoulder to comfort you..

"I'm so sorry, oppa....I thought you were gonna leave me alone..." You said, tearing you up a bit...

" Why would I leave you just like that? And are you crying??" He bent down to get closer to your face...

"Aniyo..I'm not...Let's go home...I'm tired already... I want to go to sleep..." You turned away and walked, making him walk behind you while both of you went to his car.

For the whole journey back to your house, you kept staring at the sky and the scenery putside of the car....Both of you didn't even talked...When you reached your house...

"Wait, don't move..."he said, rushing out of the car and open the door at your side...

You came out of the car and smiled at him, but then turned and walked to your house...but...

" ____, I don't why you are not talking to me...but if I have hurt you in any way, Mianhae..." He came closer to you, which you are standing in front of your door now...

" I bought you something....please close your eyes..." He asked you

You didn't want to say anything so you closed your eyes...You felt him putting something around your neck...When he was putting the thing around your neck, you heart began to beat faster...

"Open your eyes..."

You opened your eyes and saw that you were wearing a  star necklace...

"Oppa....why did you buy this for me?" you asked him, wide-eyed...

"I don't know...It's just that...when I was going to the toilet, I saw it and i thought it would go great with the dress that you bough just now...Nice right?" He asked, grinning while scratching the back of his neck...

"Ne..Onew oppa, Kamsahmanida!" You were so happy that you went to him and hugged him, surprising yourself at your reaction...

Onew was shocked at first but at last, he also hugged you back...When you broke the hug, you told him something...

"Oppa, did you know that this is my favourite shape?"

"Jinjja? Oh, mollayo..." he replied you back...

" I guess I shoud go in now...See you tomorrow oppa!" You smiled and waved at him and went inside...

" Annyeong!" He said back and went to his car and drove off....

___________________________________________________________________

After you bathe and was getting ready to sleep, you updated your Cyworld again...

KpoppingKim: I got a really huge surprise today...I hope this will get better and better in the coming days...:)

You didn't know that somebody was reading your status when you just updated it...He smiled and just say " Hopefully, I will give you the answer that you want to hear one ofthe coming days, ____-sshi..."

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Sorry that it was so long since i updated this...haish...there is so many homework and projects to be done...so hopefully you guys will still read this chapter...:)

The next chapter will be updated ASAP...if i have the time okay??

Give me comments so i can improve on my writing...and SUBCRIBE!! ^^