Chapter 1: New classmates

Will you ever give me an answer?

You have just gotten back your results and as you are streaming that year, you will need to go to different classes. So, today, it will be your first day in school with new classmates.

_________________________________________________________________________________

You: Oh gosh, who am I going to sit next to? Who will be my form teacher? Will I have any friends that goes to the same class as me?

(You looked at the school map and sees that your class is at the top floor.)

You: Aish...Why do I need to climd the stairs so early in the morning? I'm so sleepy...

(Just as you enter the class....)

Gina: Yah! KIM _____!!

You: OMO! YOU ARE IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME?!?!

Gina: YES!!!! OMYGOSH! THIS IS SO GOING TO BE A FUN YEAR!!!

You: Shhh...people are looking at us...kekekek...so where is...

Suzy: You guys forgot about me?

You: You too?! I am soooo happy!!!! But, what about IU?

Gina: I don't think she is in the same class as us...she took different subjects than us...

IU: But, my class is beside yours!!! ( IU came running into your class)

You: I'm so glad all my bestfriends are here....

DING DONG DING DONG~~

You: Ppali!! We need to go to the hall now!!

(You and your friends rushed down to the hall. After the assembly, all the students went back to their own classes.)

You: What do you think is our first lesson? I hope our form teacher will be nice to us.

Gina: Yeah...and I hope the teacher is a female...

Suzy: Yup. That would be so awesome.

(Went to class back to find a female teacher standing infront of the class)

Female teacher: Ok class...if you still do not know, I will be you form teacher from today onwards. My  name is Mrs Jung and I hope we can work well together as a class.

(All of us bow to her)

Mrs Jung: Ok class. I want everybody to pack their stuffs and stand behind. Girls, line up in one line freom the shortest to the tallest. Same goes to the boys. Faster! I need to start the lessons!

*in your heart: geez..relax...I hope this teacher is not that fierce...I cannot work well with firece teachers...oh well*

(Gina and Suzy stood a few people infront of you as they are quite shorter than you..not that you are very tall..just slightly taller :D)

Mrs Jung: Ok, you there. What is your name?

You: Um, Kim ____.

Mrs Jung: Ok. As the guys are already seated down in their places, you will sit with...urm..you there, what is your name?

____: Lee Jin Ki, Mrs Jung.

Mrs Jung: Ahh nae..Kim ____, go sit beside him.

*that name sounds so familiar to me...i wonder whoo...WHAT THE....IT'S HIM! OMYGOSH! WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!?! Keep calm..*

You: Nae, Mrs Jung...

(You walk to the table and quietly and slowly pull out the chair so you can sit down.)

Lee Jin Ki: Annyeong!

You: err..annyeong..

Lee Jin Ki: My name is Lee Jin Ki. What is your name? Wait...is it Kim ____?

You: Yup..heh...

Lee Jin Ki: Are you okay? You don't look well..and it is only the first day of school...

You: Huh? ah..aniyo...It's nothing..

Lee Jin Ki: Okay, I hope we can become great partners in class! ( SMILE WIDELY WITH HIS EYES SHUT)

*AHHHHH..HE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! GREAT PARTNERS???*

You: Oh...right..nae..

(You guys started talking for the whole day that day and you kept smiling at him and laughing at all of his jokes. When you came home that night, you decided to update your Cyworld.)

KpoppingKim : Feelings from the past came back to me like an avalanchejust now. 

(When you clicked 'Submit', you smile at yourself that for once, something in your life that you wanted is going your way now.)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I think this is quite a bit long..yeah...first chapter and long alr..haishh..

Anyway, please do comment so I can do the nnext chapter better than this one..

And please do subscribe:D

And no silent readers please...Do appreciate you comments on my fanfic!!!! ^^

Hope you enjoy my fanfic too!!

oh yeah...i might be updating a lot this few days coz my exams are over!! hope i can get good marks for all my subjects! :)))

Okehh...till the next chapter!!

Annyeong!! :)