Chanyeol - again.

Fortuitous Love [Discontinued]

Chanyeol finished his ice cream, paid the ahjumma, thanked her, bowed and walked out. An hour and a half had passed since he had first walked into the shop. His imagination had a lot of fun in the past hour... hehehe you guys can make up what he was thinking about /wink wink.

 

It was 4:00pm. He knew that his mother would call soon and nag him about telling her how the job interview had gone as well as ask him what he had eaten that day, what he was going to eat for dinner, how his day had been and if he had met a girl. Chanyeol sighed as he walked to the metro station. 

 

He took the metro back to his apartment. As he walked up the stairs, he wondered, Where does Baekhyun live? Does he live in a house or an apartment? Is it fancy? Does he live with his parents? Are his parents the same height as him? He's so short - it's cute. Kekekeke.

 

He walked into his apartment. The entrance of the apartment led into the kitchen/dining room. He walked through the Kitchen and into the Living room. He threw his bag on the sofa and walked into his bedroom. Chanyeol grabbed his pajamas and underwear and went into the bathroom for a long shower. 

---------------------

Chanyeol finished eating the take-out he ordered and threw the trash away. He went into his bedroom and plopped down on his bed. 

 

"When will Baekhyun call me?" Chanyeol wondered out loud to himself. "And why hasn't umma called me yet?"

 

Chanyeol rolled off his bed and went into the living room. After searching his bag for a good 10 minutes, he realized that he had lost his phone. 

 

"Chanyeol, you stupid idiot! Where did you leave it?!?!?!" He went back to his bedroom and sat down on the bed. 

 

"Could it be at the ice-cream store? No, no! I didn't even take out my phone while I was there. Oh no. Did I leave it at the company? . Baekhyun's going to think I'm irresposible!" Chanyeol wailed. He laid down on his bed, facing downwards, and hugged his pillow. 

 

After laying faced down for a few minutes, Chanyeol turned around. "Ugh. Can't breathe," he muttered.

 

He stared at the ceiling, thinking about Baekhyun. How am I supposed to ask him for the phone? I don't want to sound irresposible. I could pretend I left it there by accident, right? Do people leave their phones behind by accident? Chanyeol shook his head. That's stupid. No one would do that. 

 

"Ah! I know~!" Chanyeol exclaimed. He sat up on the bed and smiled to himself. "I'll have Kris help me get it!"

 

Chanyeol rolled over to the other side of the bed where he usually placed his phone on the nightstand. "CHANYEOL YOU STUPID IDIOT. YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR PHONE!" he yelled at himself. Chanyoel rolled around like a buffalo for a minute wondering how he was going to contact Kris.

 

"Sighhh. I guess I'll just have to walk to his place," Chanyeol said. He stared at the ceiling and then turned his head to look at the clock on his nightstand. 20:15 (8:15pm).

 

"Kris-hyung shouldn't be asleep yet. I guess I'll just walk over to his home right now," Chanyeol decided. He got dressed and headed out the door.

 

Kris's apartment was a couple of streets away. Chanyeol took only 10 minutes to walk there. The night was cold and the sky was clear. When Chanyeol looked up, he could see the glow of the moon and a few stars. In the direction he was heading, Chanyeol could see the building of KAA Business Management far away. As Chanyeol arrived at the apartment, an ajusshi walked out. He gave Chanyeol a puzzled look and looked him up and down.

 

"You have business here, young man?" the ajusshi asked.

 

"Yeah, I'm visiting my friend, Kris!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he nodded and smiled. The ajusshi smiled back - he couldn't help it. The ajusshi nodded in recognition (I'm so bad with words, sorry!) and walked away. Chanyeol entered the building and walked up the stairs to Kris's apartment.

 

Knock, Knock.

 

"Who is it?" a voice called from the other side of the door.

 

"Uh. It's me. Chanyeol-ah! Kris-hyung, open the door!" Chanyeol called. Chanyeol wondered why Kris's voice was so high. Weird, he thought.

 

A boy opened the door. He was tall - but not as tall as Chanyeol or Kris, with a slim figure. He wore darker color clothing. His shirt was sleeveless and showed off his arm muscles. His black jeans were ripped and revealed his skin.

 

"Hi. Uhm, Kris-hyung is in the shower right now," the boy said.

 

"Oh. I just need to speak to him about something.... Important," Chanyeol said.

 

"Oh. My name is - Oh hi, Kris." the boy was interrupted by Kris who had just came out of the shower. Kris was wrapped in a towel only (oh good god). Chanyeol blushed and looked away. "Kris ! Put something on!" Tao exclaimed. Tao walked back in to the apartment shaking his head. Kris smiled and ignored what he said. 

 

"Hey Chanyeol. Did you need something? Come in," Kris asked. He gestured for Chanyeol to follow him and to close the door. "I guess you've met Tao, huh?"

 

"Yeah. Uhm, is he your younger brother?" Chanyeol asked. Kris laughed and shook his head as Tao approached them with a white bathrobe in hand. Chanyeol sat down on the couch in Kris's living room as Kris put on the bathrobe with Tao's help. Chanyeol took of his coat and leaned back.

 

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," Tao shot a glared at Kris and Kris rolled his eyes. "My name is Tao and I am Kris's ... uh..."

 

"Friend," Kris said.

 

"Yeah, friend," Tao repeated. Kris sat down on the other side of the couch from Chanyeol and Tao sat on the ground next to Kris. Tao placed his head on Kris's leg, using it as a pillow. 

 

"So, wassup?" Kris asked. "It's getting late. You should be home shouldn't you? Or did you leave your keys inside the apartment again?" Tao chuckled.

 

"No. It's something else. I need a favor," Chanyeol said, ignoring Tao. 

 

"What is it?" Kris asked. He combed his fingers through his hair which was still half wet from the shower. 

 

"I was at a job interview earlier today with KAA Business Management's CEO Baekhyun," Chanyeol started to say as he was interrupted by Kris. 

 

"Let me guess. CEO Baekhyun is a sleazy old man who's rich and snotty."

 

"NO!" Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Kris laughed and apologized jokingly as Chanyeol continued. "I left my phone in his office."

 

"Well, he's probably not going to hire you now. If I were him, I wouldn't because that's just immature," Tao commented. Kris glared at him and told him to go wait for him in the bedroom. Chanyeol raised his eyebrow at this command as Tao whined about not wanting to leave the comfortable position he was in. After a few minutes of whining, Tao finally got up an headed towards the bedroom.

 

"He sleeps with you?" Chanyeol asked. He knew that Kris only had one bedroom in his apartment.

 

"How are you going to get your phone back?" Kris asked, ignoring Chanyeol's question. Chanyeol smiled and sighed.

 

"Can you get it for me?" 

 

"What? Why? No!" Kris shook his head and smirked. "That's why you're here? God, Chanyeol! You always come to me for stupid things! You should get it back yourself!"

 

"But - but I don't want to see him again..."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because... well... I don't know!"

 

Kris rolled his eyes. "Chanyeol. You should do this yourself. What am I supposed to say when I go to Baekhyun to ask for your phone? He's going to be asking quite a few questions, probably. And, it's so awkward."

 

"Fine," Chanyeol sighed. He had already known somewhere in his mind that Kris wouldn't help him with his problem. "I guess I'll leave now, it's getting pretty late." Chanyeol stood up. He looked at the clock on Kris's wall. 21:30 (9:30pm). Chanyeol put on his coat and Kris walked him to the door. 

 

------------ side story ---------

 

"He's just as tall as you, Kris," Tao commented as Kris walked into the bedroom, still wearing the white bathrobe he had put on earlier. Tao was sitting on the bed, which was still messy. The two boys don't bother to fix it in the mornings.

 

"Well. He's more handsome than me too, isn't he?" Kris asked teasingly. Tao smirked and nodded. Kris half smiled and walked over to Tao. Tao stared up at him expectingly as Kris leaned down a few degrees. Tao closed his eyes, smiling and excited. Leaning down [very] slowly, Kris intended to make Tao frustrated. When nothing happened for 15 seconds (which is a really long time if you think about it) Kris placed a quick kiss on Tao's nose.

 

"You tease!" Tao accused. He hit Kris's arm lightly as Kris sat down next to him. Kris hugged Tao and laid down, pulling Tao along with him. They wiggled into the vertical position and Kris pulled the blanket over them. 

 

"You're the most handsome and iest person on this planet," Tao whispered as he giggled. Kris smiled at the compliment and at how cute Tao could get. Tao was always so shy to compliment Kris and to sweet talk to him. Kris usually did all the sweet talking and he was grateful that Tao tried his best to do the same. 

 

"Oh, you romantic panda," Kris teased. He kissed Tao on the lips lightly. Kris intended to pull away, but Tao had placed his hand on the back of Kris's head, pulling Kris in. Tao Kris's lips slightly, asking for permission into Kris's mouth. Kris smiled, and parted his lips, meeting Tao's tongue with his own. As Tao's tongue explored the inside of Kris's mouth for the hundredth time, Kris decided to let his hands wander. He pulled up Tao's shirt slightly and felt his hand along Tao's back. Kris reached further down as Tao shuddered. 

 

"Is there a problem?" Kris asked, noticing Tao's goosebumps. Tao shook his head and kissed Kris's cheek.

 

"It's a bit cold," Tao said. Kris smiled and pulled Tao closer to him. He kissed Tao's neck and pulled off Tao's shirt. 

 

END OF THE SHORT STORY WHAHAHAAHAHHAA!