Chanyeol

Fortuitous Love [Discontinued]

Chanyeol exited the building feeling really happy. He was extremely confident in the fact that he would receive the job. He decided to reward himself by treating himself to ice cream. After walking three blocks away from the building, he stopped. Hmm. I feel like I'm forgetting something. Chanyeol thought. After thinking about it for a few seconds, he shrugged to himself. Eh. I doubt it. 

 

Chanyeol walked to an ice cream store in a more quiet part of the city. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, ahjumma!" Chanyeol greeted the lady at the counter. He bowed and gave her a big smile.

 

"Chanyeol-ah! It's been so long since you've been here. How's your family doing? You've dyed your hair, I see! You look very handsome," said the lady. She smiled and handed him a small menu.

 

"Thank you, ahjumma. My family's doing well. My parents moved to Songnam recently. I'm here alone and I was just at a job interview earlier today," Chanyeol said, as he looked over the menu.

 

"That's nice. Where did you interview at?" the lady asked.

 

"KAA Business Management!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "I really hope I get the job~"

 

The ahjumma smiled. "I hope so too."

 

"Can I have a five scoop? Green tea, vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, pistachio, and cookies-and-cream, please!" Chanyeol smiled.

 

"Haha, of course, dear," the lady replied. As she turned away to prepare the ice cream, Chanyeol sat down at one of the tables near the window and looked out. 

 

Hopefully, I'll recieve the job. What if I don't though? Ah - it doesn't matter. No matter how difficult and hard something is, I will be positive and smile like an idiot. [Lol does he actually realize that he smiles like an idiot?]

 

Chanyeol smiled to himself. I wonder if the boss liked me. I mean, not as in more than friendship. His dark brown hair fits so nicely on him. It looks so soft - I could just run my fingers through it forever. Chanyeol chuckled.

 

"What are you thinking about?" the ahjumma said as she placed Chanyeol's big order of ice cream down on the table in front of him. She smiled and asked, "Did you get a girlfriend?"

 

"Huh? What - No! Not that," Chanyeol exclaimed. He smiled and shook his head.

 

"Really, now? I think you're in love, though," the ahjumma winked.

 

Chanyeol blushed. "Aniyoooo!" The lady chuckled and walked back to the counter.

 

In love? With who? Chanyeol asked himself. After thinking about it he wondered, Baekhyun? What? No... Not possible. Ugh. Stop thinking too much about it, Chanyeol. He shook his head and started to eat his ice cream.

 

i think this is getting a bit boring... should i just end it? or should i just continue to write it they way i intend to?